LaucherJunge

Stop creating problems out of thin air

6 posts in this topic

I just realized how I am creating huge problems out of nothing in my life. I was crying around having so much thought about a situation in my life, even though the huge pain of it was gone after a bit of medition, the theater I make about it is so ridicolous that I have to laugh about it myself. I am able to smile trough the worst pain, I am happy almost all the time and learned to love being sad anyway. How silly it is how my ego artificially creates a huge problem out of thin air, while 99% of people are stuck in way worse lifes, not knowing the truth, I create problems where there are none, instead of supporting others with my whole capacity for compassion. My advice, bring awareness to how your mind tries to trick you by making small problems your main focus and dramatizing them. 

The ego is a troubleshooting system creating problems to solve.This is its job.

Without problems it looses its function. 

9 hours ago, LaucherJunge said:

I just realized how I am creating huge problems out of nothing in my life. I was crying around having so much thought about a situation in my life, even though the huge pain of it was gone after a bit of medition, the theater I make about it is so ridicolous that I have to laugh about it myself. I am able to smile trough the worst pain, I am happy almost all the time and learned to love being sad anyway. How silly it is how my ego artificially creates a huge problem out of thin air, while 99% of people are stuck in way worse lifes, not knowing the truth, I create problems where there are none, instead of supporting others with my whole capacity for compassion. My advice, bring awareness to how your mind tries to trick you by making small problems your main focus and dramatizing them. 

I’ve been there too, and I still have these problems you talk about. I have created problems out of thin air, overthink them and then end up depressed and anxious. When really there’s so much worse out there, that’s the beauty of gratitude! Being thankful and staying on the path of truth and meditating every day really helps me, plus getting my diet sorted out. 

It seems like this is just the ego trying to distract us from the bigger picture? I might be wrong...

2 hours ago, RawJudah said:

It seems like this is just the ego trying to distract us from the bigger picture? I might be wrong...

Yes, that is true, although I still don't see the ego as bad or anything. It is just a neccessary part of this beautiful journey.

On 14/12/2017 at 11:13 PM, LaucherJunge said:

I totally understand what you are saying.

I think that sometimes you have to do that.

Sometimes you have to aim for being perfect and sometimes to say "what the f***...im trying to solve a problem that dont exists"

But i think you should have a balance in these two.

Creating problems can be valuable sometimes...in my experience only of course.

Again, i feel you brother <3

When you're going through something just remind yourself that it's temporary and in a couple of hours you will be feeling better looking back upon it proud that you knew that too at the time.  The Mind is like a baby that needs to be cared for dearly so that it rests most of the time.  But it will still act up and will need to be extended some patience with the knowledge that soon it will be asleep again.

Edited by Joseph Maynor