Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deep

Realizing a better goal/purpose

8 posts in this topic

Have you worked towards a goal only to realize there is a much healthier goal? I'm going through that right now. 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

Interesting question. The healthier goal was discovered because it was there all along waiting for it to be discovered. Then, it was a matter of a mindset change to stay on the path toward the goal. You could always go on it anytime - the sooner the better. You could always adjust it.

Yep.  If you wanna nip this issue in the bud, do Leo's Life Purpose Course.  I'm doing it myself right now, and this is what that course deals with.  You gotta go through the Life Purpose process, which is a lengthy and deep process.  The Mind doesn't think Life Purpose is needed.  I've requested that Leo do a video on that issue.  The Mind will tell you that Life Purpose work is frivolous work.  That's a trap.  Life Purpose work is as important as Enlightenment work. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Key Elements @Joseph Maynor I agree with both of you. When I was younger I wanted to be a doctor. I did really well in high school. I went to college and majored in biology. After working in a lab for a semester, I dropped out. I think working in a lab is not healthy. There are chemicals everywhere and animals taking shits. I'm not against science but I realized the system is neurotic. I was unconsciously doing things and I never stopped to think about what I wanted. My heart wasn't speaking to me. 

The good news is I don't have any debt. Now I want to choose a path which matches my shift in consciousness. I'm thinking about becoming a holistic lifestyle coach through the Chek Institute. I want to transform my life into a healthy one. I think Paul is healthier than most people. 

Unfortunately, I'll have to work a job until my purpose manifests. There aren't any jobs that I would do for my whole life because a job doesn't have any purpose for me besides collecting a paycheck. There are several ways I could go about doing this. I could get a job right now and work on it on the side. I could finish my degree, then get a job, and work on it. There are lots of options.

Some healthy things I've been doing are drinking fluoride free water and drinking raw milk. 

Yes Joseph, I can take the Life Purpose course after getting a job. 

3 hours ago, Deep said:

Unfortunately, I'll have to work a job until my purpose manifests. There aren't any jobs that I would do for my whole life because a job doesn't have any purpose for me besides collecting a paycheck.

I understand. I just want to add that if you start exploring and start taking little steps toward this path, it is possible that it could lead to a better job or better opportunities, something you would enjoy better. The job will be more related to your path. In the meantime, keep walking this path, regardless. This is what I experienced. I have to keep going and continue.

@Deep Raw milk?  You're not concerned with getting food poisoning?   Fluoride free water will rot your teeth.  I think the jury is still out on how helpful these things are to do.  I was in Pune recently & they said a lot of food poisoning occurred because of raw milk.  They don't pasteurize anything.

It almost seems like there is a ton of people moving into these New Age-style jobs & I bet that in the near future, there will be so many of them, that nobody will be able to find work enough to pay their bills.

I'm already seeing friends on FB waxing the philosophic about not passing judgement...giant-ass text walls.  Everyone is already starting to get very  preachy.

3 minutes ago, smd said:

@Deep Raw milk?  You're not concerned with getting food poisoning?   Fluoride free water will rot your teeth.  I think the jury is still out on how helpful these things are to do.  I was in Pune recently & they said a lot of food poisoning occurred because of raw milk.  They don't pasteurize anything.

First try it out before assuming things. I've been drinking raw milk for a year now. It's the best tasting milk. No, fluoride free water doesn't rot teeth. You sound like an indoctrinated zombie. 

@Deep   Congratulations for sounding so superior.  That fluoride water & raw milk is really working its magic.