caelanb

Question about the Life Purpose Course

5 posts in this topic

Hello, just have a few questions about the life purpose course. In the sample videos he talks a lot about starting a business and solving problems with starting a business if you are stuck, like buying books or a massive white board to think of ideas. However, what if you may not want to start a business, or if those solutions are not the best solutions/there are other solutions. Does the life purpose course go into depth with anything apart from starting a business by buying a bunch of books about it or whatever subject you are interested in, or does it help with discovering another life purpose that may be completely different from that or finding solution for starting a career not in business/marketing? Does the life purpose course talk about learning stuff not from books or seminars, such as school? Because you can learn tons of stuff about how to start a business there. Thank you.

:D

The course is not about starting a business. Those were just arbitrary examples. Your LP might not involve starting a business, and that is okay, and is still covered in the course, of course.

For example, your LP could be to become president of the US. And you don't need to start a business to do that. Although having business know-how is very good for anyone, even if you work for a boss.

There is almost nothing more valuable than business know-how. Except maybe spiritual know-how.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura So then, I guess I just read a bunch of books on how business works? Or I could just go take a few courses on it.

:D