Elephant

What the fuck is this?

21 posts in this topic

I took my fist shroom trip yesterday, 1,34 g, and I woke up with this and I can’t wash it away. 

Edited by Elephant

Its okay the shrooms are just growing through you :) Hey, at least you'll have an infinite supply while everyone else has to go hunting for them.

B R E A T H E

@Elephant It looks like a contact staining of some kind. Different plants can do that for example. I get something like that when I do gardening or go camping. Where you outside yesterday touching any plants? 

Looks like some mild allergic reaction.  Are you sure you weren't handling something other than mushrooms. My son gets something like that from touching latex products. Some are allergic to certain detergents, etc. To treat it, you can try an over-the-counter anti-histamine.

I’ve touched the mushrooms several times and days before I took them. And the day was an ordinary day and i have nerer been alergic towards anything. This is the first time in my entire life something like this happend. @cetus56 @snowleopard

Edited by Elephant

@Elephant It sure looks like some kind of staining to me. No worries. You probably came into contact with something and don't remember. It's not giving you any weird sensations at that location or anything? Like itching or something?

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

@Elephant It sure looks like some kind of staining to me. No worries. You probably came into contact with something and don't remember. It's not giving you any weird sensations at that location or anything? Like itching or something?

Nothing else but the wierd pigment. It must be the mushrooms.

As it's your first time handling shrooms, it may well be related, and may be some mild reaction. Who knows. Unless it gets worse, or painful, I wouldn't worry about it.

@Elephant  I once had a house with a walnut tree in the yard. I would get what looks like the same stains on my hands hours later from handling/cleaning up the fallen walnuts. You never know.

Do something now, you don't know for sure what it is.

Go see a doctor, and even if he tells you it's nothing, still make some test (see another doctor for the permission if he doesn't want to).

It's never a good solution to let a thing like that without checking what it is, can be nothing, can be something really nasty.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

11 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Elephant  I once had a house with a walnut tree in the yard. I would get what looks like the same stains on my hands hours later from handling/cleaning up the fallen walnuts. You never know.

Yes, but since im not alergic towards anything and this has never happend before, the chances are quite low ;)

Edited by Elephant

11 minutes ago, Shin said:

Do something now, you don't know for sure what it is.

Go see a doctor, and even if he tells you it's nothing, still make some test (see another doctor for the permission if he doesn't want to).

It's never a good solution to let a thing like that without checking what it is, can be nothing, can be something really nasty.

I still have the shrooms in my blood, but I maybe do it before the next time :) 

Just now, Elephant said:

I still have the shrooms in my blood, but I maybe do it before the next time :) 

lol no, check what it is when the shrooms effects are gone, depending on what it is you could be dead in a week.

I'm overacting on purpose here, but the fact is that you don't know, and people here aren't doctors, and even if they were, a mistake is always possible.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Elephant said:

Yes, but since im not alergic towards anything and this has never happend before, the chances are quite low

@Elephant It wasn't an allergic reaction. The walnut husks have a chemical in them that causes staining after contact. That was just as an example though of things that can cause staining. Garden slugs can do it too. Weird! 

You could also try a natural stain remover, like baking soda mixed with some hydrogen peroxide. I mentioned this to my spouse who is a nurse, who says if it doesn't fade away in a day or two, with normal bathing, or becomes inflamed and painful, then seek medical attention.

Tried again with cotton and some cleaning liqour and rubbed really hard, it's now gone ;)

That's a nice bathroom

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018