LaucherJunge

Am I totally insane?

36 posts in this topic

@LaucherJunge
I think there is truth to what people are saying regarding experience. However, it could well be that you sense that your twin flame is approaching. I sense this in my own life, but am keenly aware it could be a massive self-deception. Perhaps look into the idea and see what feels right to you?

If you don’t see the falseness of the self and the nature of thought then yes. ??‍♂️

Its ok don’t feel bad just act. Action will make it all better friend. Do somthing about it. ?

Edited by Faceless

On 2018-01-19 at 10:41 AM, LaucherJunge said:

Then I should be able to attract the one I am looking for who is exactly as crazy as me.

Depends what you define as animal. I mostly see unconscious behaviour as animal. biologically speaking, you are correct of course.

Well, things have the value you give to them. Nothing really has value in of itself, we give the value ourselves and virginity is a major sign for me that the person is exactly who I am looking for.

It is a really interesting thread you came up with. I see my old self in some of it.

-Yes I do believe that you will attract someone like you. But will you actually recognice it?

Furthermore, attracting seems to me to be a passive form. Would "looking/hunting" for not also be a good thing to add?

I partly define animal like you did, but would also like to add "primitive sub routines and lowlvl thinking", because we talk about humans.

What I am getting at, is that some aspects of finding a mate is ruled på evolutionarysubroutines running in the background. They can be of benefit if understood.

I respect your virgin-value-messurement. but would like you to consider dropping it for optimal partner compability. I have found that the mating procedure helps in the selection of mate and also gives insights to self preferences. It is something like the difference between a theorymodel and reality.

You might consider flexibility in your efforts, due to limited reproducing window and finite lifespan.

It is awsome you are looking for love, high consciuousness relationship, no screwing arrownd. I totally agree with what you and other people have said about your first priority being working on yourself. With that said, I want to invite you to consider some questions to explore your "insanity"

You search for the perfect woman BUT you see the majority of them as "bitches" "not serious" in other words, not worthy of you. Consider this, maybe you have resentment towards women in general, maybe some past trauma? Subconsiouss beliefs. There is judgement in your perception of woman.

Why it would be so bad and unacceptable to meet a non perfect woman, maybe have a relationship, maybe it lasts a couple of months.... and thats it? Is it unbearable to "loose" a couple of months of your life getting to know a "bitch"?

Why do you have resistance to pick up? Obviously it may be something very superficial but it may also teach you valuable lessons, it depends on you.

Why having resistance to experience?

Why resistance to sex? What would be so bad to have some experiences with "bitches" that turn out not to be the love of your life?

Have you considered that maybe a short relationship may be also very powerful? It has happened to me twice.. a couple of months, very intense and for diverse circumstances the relatinships ended, transformed my life, more than other long relationships.

About Disney Love, in my opinion it doesn't exist at all, it is a cartoon, a fantasy. I think love looks different in each couple (or trio, whatever), I see it like a chemichal reaction, the sum of its parts creats a different compound

Finally, I apreciate you being honest and a sensitive person, we need conection in this planet.

22 hours ago, Ian said:

it could well be that you sense that your twin flame is approaching.

Could be.

18 hours ago, Faceless said:

Its ok don’t feel bad just act. Action will make it all better friend. Do somthing about it. ?

Luckily I don't feel bad about it at all because instead of just not feeling it, I just stay with the feeling. Why should I resist it? It is one of lifes beauties, feeling is simply beautiful no matter if you interpret it as positive or negative feeling.

15 hours ago, Barbarian Number 8 said:

-Yes I do believe that you will attract someone like you. But will you actually recognice it?

I am highly intuitive, one of the reasons I don't actually need and want any pickup is because I see trough people really fast and usually don't even need to approach them to see into their soul.

but would like you to consider dropping it for optimal partner compability.

I am not saying that she needs to be a virgin, it is just an indicator for me that she might be the right person and I value it highly anyway. It is possible that I would be okay with her not being a virgin, but it really depends on the situation.

I have found that the mating procedure helps in the selection of mate and also gives insights to self preferences.

Well, there is the mating procedure and there is the bonding procedure, I am a fan of the latter.

You might consider flexibility in your efforts, due to limited reproducing window and finite lifespan.

At the moment I am not interested in reproducing, as I said, I am not about the mating, I am about bonding.
I am also not concerned about the finite lifespan, I don't mind becoming celibate, which should also offer a wonderful and powerful life.

12 hours ago, MMontesL said:

Consider this, maybe you have resentment towards women in general, maybe some past trauma? Subconsiouss beliefs. There is judgement in your perception of woman.

Maybe I just have the "reality" of our society in front of my eyes.

12 hours ago, MMontesL said:

Why it would be so bad and unacceptable to meet a non perfect woman, maybe have a relationship, maybe it lasts a couple of months.... and thats it? Is it unbearable to "loose" a couple of months of your life getting to know a "bitch"?

I am not looking for a perfect women at all. I am basically looking for the average girl 6/10 with many character "flaws" who happens to be more interested in bonding than in mating.
I don't want to lose the magic of it, the intense feeling of it, that is the reason why I hate all of those advices about getting experience, because I will lose alot of exactly that, if I do that, it will be just like the other 10000000 girls I have hit on already, absolutely boring, that would be why I wouldn't even care anymore if she turns me down and that is why I would win the mating game. This is exactly the way todays dating works and I absolutely hate it and am going to stay away from this. I am authentic and don't adjust to this low consciousness dating game.

Edited by LaucherJunge

6 hours ago, LaucherJunge said:

I don't want to lose the magic of it, the intense feeling of it, that is the reason why I hate all of those advices about getting experience, because I will lose alot of exactly that, if I do that, it will be just like the other 10000000 girls I have hit on already, absolutely boring

I understand your concern. There is some truth in what you say but there is also a story you are telling yourself that immobilizes you.

Do not see gaining experience as something unattached, cold, inhumane.. not necessarily, if your focus is on the magic it will happen. Imagine saying that "it is useless to travel to many different places because I would get "inmune" or desensitized towards the magic of discovering new things and towards having new experiences" Not true at all, we have an unlimited capacity to be amazed. Every human being is a different universe, each girl you are with is a magical experience. I honestly believe that the majority of women look foward bonding rather than mating. 

Resistance makes it stronger, do not focus on "bitches", focus on loving women, try seeing every positive aspect in every woman you encounter, feel the love that emanates from them. Do you have female friends? if not, try it out!

I recommend to relax and just be open, if you feel atracted to someone just talk to her and try leaving the stories about the future aside, just flow. If you feel wierd things inside you, the so called butterflies in your stomach, then awsome, magic has happened.

38 minutes ago, MMontesL said:

Resistance makes it stronger, do not focus on "bitches", focus on loving women, try seeing every positive aspect in every woman you encounter, feel the love that emanates from them.

This one is useful, thank you.

38 minutes ago, MMontesL said:

If you feel wierd things inside you, the so called butterflies in your stomach, then awsome, magic has happened.

That is not love, it is just a  temporary chemical reaction which only serves mating, this is actually not at all what I am looking for.

@LaucherJunge "I am highly intuitive, one of the reasons I don't actually need and want any pickup is because I see trough people really fast and usually don't even need to approach them to see into their soul."

"At the moment I am not interested in reproducing, as I said, I am not about the mating, I am about bonding."

If you can do that easily, you are probably in a very bad or a too familiar enviroment. Maybe consider to change biome?

Ja, a lot of people are very "robotic" and can easily and boringly so, be catagorized. That is a problem. However I am, myself very intriged when finding a new spicies or sub-spicies. Also, sometimes I make stupid missjudgements.

Traveling is very good.

There are quite a lot of new ones to discover and to discover oneself throu.

I would consider mating being an integral part of bonding. So I wonder what your perspective (hmm..not quite the word to translate what I mean, but close) is in the matter. How/why do you exclude the component? Hmmm? Did you get my question, or did I put it together in a clumsy way?

12 hours ago, Barbarian Number 8 said:

I would consider mating being an integral part of bonding. So I wonder what your perspective (hmm..not quite the word to translate what I mean, but close) is in the matter. How/why do you exclude the component? Hmmm? Did you get my question, or did I put it together in a clumsy way?

Karezza. Which I know about trough the book "Cupids Poisoned Arrow".

Looking for love in a looking-glass world

It's pretty hard to find

On 1/22/2018 at 0:47 AM, Robert said:

@LaucherJunge Don't listen to anyone who tells you that you can't find the love of your life. You can. You just have to desire it strongly enough and you have to take the right actions in order to make it happen. A lot of people try to say that it's not possible to get what you truly want, or they say you have to settle for less or do pickup or something lame like that. But these people are just spreading around false information. Ignore these people and go find the girl you want. It is possible. You are not insane at all!

Fuck. Yes. 

Has not everything come to you exactly when you were ready?

Get Ready!!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 11.12.2017 at 11:38 PM, LaucherJunge said:

@Spiral I know it's crazy but I wouldn't only if she is not like the others. But the expectation I have for looks is just about 7 or maybe even 6 if she really is a decent human being. The problem is really the expectation of "just you and me".

Thank you for the response.

You dont find love, love finds you. By creating a science out of it you are actually pulling yourself further from it. Creating scales like «oh ill settle for a 7» is not only counterproductive its an insult to every woman. Try telling a girl that «ok i can settle for you alltough id rather have a nine» and see what happens! Looks change, people get more beautifull as you get to know them so get to know them! Focus on becoming the perfect love of THEIR life, live a little, have some sex just for the sex and closeness, (girls have needs too and its ok, just be sure they know and are ok with your intensions. Never ever lie to a girl EVER!) study it, aspire to be the best boyfriend you can, the best lover and most importent of all the best listener. Its not a science its love. Its a beautifull thing and you should enjoy it to the full. Allways??

Women care about true love but they have low self-esteem and don't believe they are perfect enough for it to just come to them. They are also told that men sleep with a lot of women and are told by their friends that they should have sex. That doesn't mean that you can't find a virgin. I was a virgin until I was 21 but I regret it. Because no relationship is perfect like in the movies anyway. My boyfriend and I lost our virginity to each other and we're still together but I wish I had experimented a little more because now I'm starting to question everything about our relationship and if I really am happy. Or could it be better? I'll never know if I'm missing out on something or just settled for this guy because he's the first guy that came around that had some great qualities.