Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BobbyLowell

How to respect my crush?

8 posts in this topic

Guys chase after respect right?? How can I show him I respect him and appreciate him??? 

@BobbyLowell Respect is something a guy needs, just common decency will do the trick. Similar to how you expect you friends to respect your time and so on. Guys require respect, but you won't get a guy by just being respectful towards him. Just like a guy won't get you just because he finds you attractive. While I do not like giving sneaky tricks, because that gives someone a false perspective of you. Showing that you think that your worth is not derived from your looks is something I find attractive. I suppose you can talk to him and flirt a little bit.

Tell me about him, is he the popular guy all the girls like? How old is he and how do you know him/of him?

@Spiral he's on my sports team. I've talked to him a few times. Seems like he might like me. But I'm kind of complicated. I feel like I have a hard shell that's hard to penetrate and my body language is bad :P I know I'm not supposed to care what others think of me but like my body language is really contradictory and he senses that. I might be too much work.

@BobbyLowell Well that sounds alright. If he indeed alright likes you, all you have to do is show him that you like him. The younger he is, the more obvious you need to be. Before high school you literally need to tell him you do for instance.

If he does something good during whatever sport he plays you could compliment him for it.

New Years is a greater opportunity to make a move if you know what I mean:P you could ask him what is doing for New Years  maybe he'll invite or you could do with him   

Happy holidays! 

Edited by Spiral

Do you want to respect him or do you really just want him to like you? 

@Arman I want him to like me but I want to respect him I already do but still more I want him to be happy with how I treat him and feel good about himself because of how I treat him :) 

On 12/24/2017 at 1:36 PM, BobbyLowell said:

@Arman I want him to like me but I want to respect him I already do but still more I want him to be happy with how I treat him and feel good about himself because of how I treat him :) 

Hey,

Keep it simple. Why don't you ask him simply to hang out? Like "Hey, wanna play X (paste some video game) or "Hey, wanna eat some pizza after training?" If it is fun and good, then everything else will happen naturally.

Greetings

Edited by supremeyingyang