Martin123

Specific question for the ones who awakened

27 posts in this topic

Eversynce my kundalini awakening journey started, I started losing my ability to focus, I feel withdrawn from everyday life, sometimes its difficult for me to answer questions because I dont understand what someone is saying eventhough they are speaking absolutely clearly, I have difficulty focusing on logical tasks such as maths or statistics, or reading difficult text.

After awakening, did you guys regain your ability to focus properly, or does it stay like this?

There is belief that my ego doesnt wanna surender because it wants to maintain its ability to analyze logically and follow reason., and ia afraid that its gonna lose it completely if it lets go.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

are you sure it's kundalini?

i've had the exact same but im nowhere near kundalini. it improved since I changed my diet.

Edited by Ilya

3 minutes ago, Ilya said:

are you sure it's kundalini?

i've had the exact same but im nowhere near kundalini. it improved since I changed my diet.

Yes, its been 2.5 (almost) years now.

Im glad your change in diet worked out for you. :)

7 minutes ago, Shiva said:

When I was still a teen I used to play this video game. I had trouble concentrating on school and other things for some time because I was thinking about the game all the time.

Is your problem like that or is it different?

I guess sort of. The sensations in my body are usually overwhelming and either require my attention or something I can distract myself with.

I kind of know the answer that it will get much better once theres no such purging occuring, its just my sweet little innocent ego that is afraid “what if this is permanent”.

@Martin123 I went through this. I was concerned for a bit about it. It ended up resolving all on it’s own, and I came out of it with more focus & concentration, along with more comprehension and clarity. I think “integration” is the key word. I’ve certainly noticed you had some HUGE ‘raises in consciousness’ or whatever we should be calling it today. ? It’s a proccess that happens all on it’s own. Of course, continuing daily meditation is always good. 

One shot in the dark....you might not be noticing just how far you’ve expanded in the last few months. Have you been with old friends, or family much? If not, that’ll really make you notice, and it’s reassuring. 

Diet & excercise - can’t go wrong. I very much relate to what Leo said a little while back, that he has been fining tuning his diet for years. I’m like 5 years into that myself. When you raise your consciousness, the body tends to be increasingly sensitive to diet. If your body feels rushy, it could be sugar. Lethargic, could be carbs. Lack of clarity could be from preservatives. Anxious, could be from caffeine. 

IT IS NOT PERMANENT. ?

Think about how millions of cells are dividing and being discarded every day. There’s nothing permanent going on here. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Oh im aware, actually just right now outta uni spending a month with my family. 

There were very few triggers and all of them integrated. 

The growth in the past months has been beyond rapid.

and thanks dude, you totally made me feel good about myself youre such an angel.

@Nahm your compliment totally distracted me from the main point of your comment hahaha

thanks that really helped.

7 minutes ago, Shiva said:

Perhaps, now is a good time to do a little bit less enlightenment work for a little while.

You could run the risk of turning enlightenment work into a distraction and by that actually moving further away from it.

Maybe just "distract" yourself with some mainstream pleasures and find some joy in these for a little while. Just to regain perspective. Then continue the kundalini journey :) 

PS: I don't know you, so my advice is based only on what I read. I hope that I interpret your situation correctly and that my advice applies to you.

*pauses videogame*

More fun huh?

k mom :((

hahaha for sure I agree :). ive never been one to take a rigid approach.

5 minutes ago, Shiva said:

BTW I don't like this.

I feel like by replying to this post I'm indirectly saying that I am "awakened".

Just to be clear: I'm not xD

HAhaha GTFO NOOB xD

jk, im very grateful for your input

@Shiva  And here I thought you were on the awakened side of the strange loop ... Get back to the 'other' side impostor! ;)

You see your ego and you are afraid of letting go?

Who are you? And how can you be so sure?

Experience is not important and will not make you understand. 

As long as the questions arises the ego is still the main character

2 hours ago, cirkussmile said:

You see your ego and you are afraid of letting go?

No.. I dont see it.

I literally feel its grip and desperation on my nervous system. I feel its fears and I feel its pain. I feel the way its been neglected for centuries.

2 hours ago, cirkussmile said:

Experience is not important and will not make you understand. 

Really? 

I know what you mean, and I understand that you have the best of your intention. And I thank you for the help. Its wonderful.

But experience and emotions are extraordinarily important and the “know the knower” part of awakening has never been a part of my path. Kundalini is a different ballgame. If I were to “not this not that” my kundalini process, I would probably bring my life nervous system into a toral collapse and darl night of the soul would appear on a daily basis and Id just sit in a corner on a psychward.

even though it can be hard to swallow, the masculine part of the awakening (awakening of the mind. Precisely what you speak of) has not been a part of my shit in this lifetime. The only thing that works is giving my experience the respect, patience and loving attention it so naturally deserves.

May your heart explode into ecstasy of your own unbearably extraordinarily beautiful nature.

3 hours ago, cirkussmile said:

As long as the questions arises the ego is still the main character

You bet! It is my main character. Its my baby, and Ill love it forever and beyond, and hold its hand each step of the way.

17 minutes ago, krazzer said:

@Martin123 get some more sleep

Oh gosh lately ive been struggling to sleep so hard, been going through insane amounts of purging at nighttime.

1 minute ago, Martin123 said:

Oh gosh lately ive been struggling to sleep so hard, been going through insane amounts of purging at nighttime.

My advice: Do some exercise at around 20:00. Avoid any blue light (computer, phone) from 21:00. Meditate. Read a book at 22:00 until you fall asleep. Sleep like a little child.

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

3 minutes ago, krazzer said:

My advice: Do some exercise at around 20:00. Avoid any blue light (computer, phone) from 21:00. Meditate. Read a book at 22:00 until you fall asleep. Sleep like a little child.

Thanks. Im pretty sure it wont work tho. Not to be sceptical but the process you mentioned will only increase the flow of the energy.

I just woke up form a 7hour nap though, so thats nice hahaha.

For me it was quite the opposite actually, everything became crystal clear, my intelligence went through the roof out of nowhere, life became simple and effortless, simplicity became the ultimate sophistication and so it went on and on. Not sure what type of awakenings i was going through but i had every answer to every question i could possibly imagine and so many things i would of done in the past to manipulate this infinite power but i no longer saw the point and need to do so as i now i knew far greater than i did before, i knew who and what i truly am so i understood universal laws and ego-ways of thought and action were pointless to growth and expansion of consciousness and would only resort back to self destruction and limitation.

Eventually i got so caught up with sharing the love & light i had realized with the world and completely forgot about myself which was the source of the greater/higher reality i had created and attracted to begin with. See even though you have all this knowledge and wisdom, at the end of the day i was still a child newly born with its enlightened eyes, i had no teachers or guides or gurus, no one to talk to but myself or anything to tell me that there is potential to lose this state which seemed ever so infinite and impossible to escape at the time because the authenticity of this understanding was far too great and beyond anything i had ever encountered to ever be forgotten or undone. It was basically realizing that you are the creator, literally.

Although i guess this is why there is Awakenings and also why there is Enlightenment. It is true once you "crack" you simply cannot go back but you sure has hell can manipulate yourself and others into just as big of a loop as you did before only this time you suffer with awareness which is greater because you know that you should know better.

Infinite Love & Gratitude

<3

B R E A T H E

8 minutes ago, pluto said:

For me it was quite the opposite actually, everything became crystal clear, my intelligence went through the roof out of nowhere, life became simple and effortless, simplicity became the ultimate sophistication and so it went on and on. Not sure what type of awakenings i was going through but i had every answer to every question i could possibly imagine and so many things i would of done in the past to manipulate this infinite power but i no longer saw the point and need to do so as i now i knew far greater than i did before, i knew who and what i truly am so i understood universal laws and ego-ways of thought and action were pointless to growth and expansion of consciousness and would only resort back to self destruction and limitation.

Eventually i got so caught up with sharing the love & light i had realized with the world and completely forgot about myself which was the source of the greater/higher reality i had created and attracted to begin with. See even though you have all this knowledge and wisdom, at the end of the day i was still a child newly born with its enlightened eyes, i had no teachers or guides or gurus, no one to talk to but myself or anything to tell me that there is potential to lose this state which seemed ever so infinite and impossible to escape at the time because the authenticity of this understanding was far too great and beyond anything i had ever encountered to ever be forgotten or undone. It was basically realizing that you are the creator, literally.

Although i guess this is why there is Awakenings and also why there is Enlightenment. It is true once you "crack" you simply cannot go back but you sure has hell can manipulate yourself and others into just as big of a loop as you did before only this time you suffer with awareness which is greater because you know that you should know better.

Infinite Love & Gratitude

<3

Something familiar moved in me ad you shared this. Thank you so much.