Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rujan Mehar Bajracha

I went a week without doing my regular practices?

10 posts in this topic

I didn't did my regularly at a row for 1 week. As you know from the topic. But something happened when I sat after 1 week. I felt very sad for no reason and cried too. It was the most shocking experience that I ever felt before My whole Entire life. There was a big emotional distress . And I meditated for some minutes and I started to fell bored and wanting to give it up and My mind started to loss hope. But, I kept meditating I could fell my mind giving up on me But I sated and then I felt nothing at all. I was very confused at that time. But I asked some questions to myself like: Who am I? What happens after death,etc. I felt I was going very deep at that moment. You won't even imagine how deep I was going into meditation. I started to get some emotional feelings. but, I put them aside and after I was in very deep meditation. I got a mystical feeling inside me. The ground started going like there was no ground at all. It was a moment of very peace and silence. In my meditation I saw the inner power the chakras and many other staff.. The feeling was very good. there was no thoughts in my mind but there was only I going the meditation. I NEED TO MENTION IT THAT IT WAS VERY STRONG MEDITATION I WAS DOING !!! I went on doing the meditation it started getting more powerful feeling. Then the mystical period was over and I opened  my eyes and I saw the time. And at this part I was amazed I did meditation 4 days straight without even eating and drinking. I woke up and my mother scolded for doing meditation for long period of time. She said me that I missed any classes at school. And the funniest thing was that I was wet when I woke up my mother poured cold water everyday to wake me up from meditation. At that time I was shocked That I didn't felt it. Then when I listened about It i was laughing and my mother got more angry!!!

This is my life!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Edited by Rujan Mehar Bajracha
It strains the eye

11 minutes ago, Rujan Mehar Bajracha said:

@cirkussmile What do you mean by that???

The phrase 'I didn't did my regularly at a row for 1 week' doesn't make any sense in english, friend. You may need to rephrase it. 

Do you mean that you went a week without doing your regular practices?

PS. Writing the entire post in bold italics really strains the eyes to read (at least for me.)

Just now, Rujan Mehar Bajracha said:

@Arman Is it good now ???

Change the 'your' to 'my' and it'll be great :)