Jedd

Watched Strange Loops Video and its changed me...

5 posts in this topic

This last week has been a new experience for me...I'm suddenly looking into Kundalindi and fascinated by Star Wars but it doesn't stop there. People are thinking that I'm off my chops or crazy for the way I've been acting or speaking when I haven't had any drugs or alcohol. I feel as though I've had some sort of awakening as when I'm at the gym reality itself feels different. I'm finding this hard to put into words but it feels like those around me are on a different wave length and that when I go to the local shopping centre I'm not really pulled in by anything. In saying all this I've had moments of euphoria where I've been really happy and others where I've felt depressed and wasted my day. Also stuck on the limiting beliefs video featured in the life purpose course lots of procrastination there.

Putting this out there to see if anyone can relate or knows what I'm onto.

No worries, that's all normal. You'll have a lot of strange moments on your journey. It'll go. Mostly when that happens you literally have shifts in your nervous system / mind / body that cause your reality to be temporarily strange. It's most often a release of tension in some sense and that's good.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

5 hours ago, Jedd said:

I've had moments of euphoria where I've been really happy and others where I've felt depressed and wasted my day

@Jedd  Like Azrael said, this isn't unexpected; it isn't about 24/7 bliss ... Using the strange loop metaphor, try looking at it this way: That which 'one' is in essence is never dichotomized into two apparently separate opposing sides of the strange loop ... It is ever-knowing the only side there actually is. So it is not dichotomized into euphoria and depression, the extraordinary and the ordinary, the highs and the lows, and there is no exclusive identification as such. It is not any identity -- some happy me vs an unhappy me. To paraphrase the song lyric -- freedom is another word for no identity left to lose. There is only the strange loopiness of all that is, never not right here, right now. :)