Torkys

Yesterday I had the weirdest meditation session

7 posts in this topic

I had a shitty day yesterday, I was stimulating myself with technology all day yesterday, my brain got fed up so I decided to meditate in bed.

I went to bed, the room was dark, a little bit of light shone into the room, closed my eyes and started to observe my thoughts. (I purposefully meditated my way into sleep many times, so this wasn't new to me).

After a few minutes, my ears started to ring. I wanted to experiment, so I tried what @aurum did - to ask the angels (if they exist) to make the sound louder. It became louder. While that was happening, thoughtlessness became so much easier, I lost a sense of space - I felt like spinning and sinking - and I felt paralyzed. For whatever reason, I thought I was being healed - surprisingly, after meditation, I felt much better and my headache was gone. After a few minutes - my ears still ringing -, I was seeing a demon in my mind's eye, to escape, I opened my eyes. My vision was fucked up. Shadows appeared lighter, I saw "the fireworks" without any pattern on the left and right side of my vision field. When I tried to focus on one thing, it disappeared. When I let my vision just form, I saw "deformations". 2 or 3 times, I thought I was seeing entities forming. I had an intuitive sense that if I let my vision blur, I will get into trouble, so I slowly "became sober" and when my body moved, I literally whispered: "Oh, Lord! I survived".

Wtf people? Can someone explain any of this?

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

14 minutes ago, Torkys said:

I had an intuitive sense that if I let my vision blur

There is definitely something with that.

The eyes automatically blink if you try to do this for some reasons. 
You can train yourself not to blink and see things more and more blurry.

There is fear when you do this ...

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shroomdoctor

40 minutes ago, Torkys said:

so I decided to meditate in bed.

I was conscious though throughout, it might have been sleep paralysis, but idk.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

Can you search a pict on the internet, to show how the demon looked like ?

Pretty much like in this video, but the face wasn't all white, it had a little bit of red in it. The look of him hasn't the most important thing about him though. The presence and the fear he caused were the most important.

Sounds very familiar to what some people experience while trying to exit body (OOBE) which you might have been close to even though you might never have heard of it. Which btw is also achived by "conciouss falling asleep". It also happened to me once that after trying to exit my body which I tried to do in a very similar fashion to what you described, I woke up paralised and saw a demon right next to my bed.  Also the fact that you had a bad day might have been importat, often I read that your intentions might be key to what you experience during OOBE. If that's not it then I have no other ideas.