egoless

Law of attraction

19 posts in this topic

Is Law of Attraction really that powerful?!

Some people I've seen have naturally captured life's wisdom without even trying. They play and enjoy their lives without much stress or worries. They kind of have this gut feeling of nothing matters in the end and the existence is just an infinite play. You are the creator, you are who you think you are! Watch this Conor McGregor's video about his strong visualization habits. This guy always visualizes his success in his head and then goes and makes it real! He is master visionary and I think that it is the number one strength he has! I feel that the most successful people are the ones who have an ability to make profound visualization in their heads! Conor knows that it's all in his head and he can become whatever the hell he wants to be! How do these people achieve this level of wisdom without even trying all the meditations, self-inquiry and other work we are trying to do here?! I don't claim that I know what he is doing in his private time - maybe even he is practicing meditation and everything else. But what I know is that man has damn so good vision and purpose in his life!

How do you acquire such a profound ability of visualization in your life? How do you define your vision and imprint it in your soul forever?!

Edited by egoless

Mods please move this thread to actualization section. Now I think it more belongs there! 

Edited by egoless

Indeed it is. It is then again a Universal Law https://lawsoftheuniverse.weebly.com/12-immutable-universal-laws.html If you master these laws and how to apply and use them effectively you will master your whole life.

I was in a phase into all this stuff like law of attraction and what not and actually started to see results manifest right in front of me but then i noticed my path was much deeper and started directing more to spirituality and enlightenment ect..

Hope this helps, All the best :)

B R E A T H E

The law of attraction is a two-sided coin, one side where you believe you can accomplish something and the other side where you either don't or fear failure because of the Judgment that comes with it. Believing you can do it doesn't make you any better at it, but it makes you try, it makes you stay with it, which is all you really need. 1% of people will have success with their new fitness program, not because only 1% can do it but because only 1% don't give up and follow through

Loa seems to enter our perceptions as a gimmic, then a confidence booster, then a visionary tool addressing reality (illusion). What makes it so tricky, imo, is that we stumble upon it in little videos, etc - it would be more appropriate for it to be a series of courses. It takes years, and a lot of life experience and exposure to grasp. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Loa seems to enter our perceptions as a gimmic, then a confidence booster, then a visionary tool addressing reality (illusion). What makes it so tricky, imo, is that we stumble upon it in little videos, etc - it would be more appropriate for it to be a series of courses. It takes years, and a lot of life experience and exposure to grasp. 

Exactly! And I want to stumble upon good video series on Law of attraction and visualization techniques. I searched youtube but everything is way too general.

@egoless nice!   I digested all the loa I could find many years ago, until it was a default understanding. What surfaced as the best, IMO, is Napoleon Hills ‘How to Think & Grow Rich’, and (YouTube) Abraham Hicks. A lot of Ester’s material comes from Napoleon, or maybe a lot of Napoleon comes from Abraham. Hard to say. ?

https://www.amazon.com/Think-Grow-Rich-Napoleon-Hill/dp/B0082PRTIQ/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_14_img_2/130-6155358-5922667?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=12ZATM539S42F72W0X8R

72B74FE5-BBD5-4C20-8A5D-25E937C56C0B.jpeg

@Nahm I want to use visualization and law of attraction to define my career and strengthen my motivation to work on the skill I am going to master for next 10 years.

@egoless solid plan components❣️ Visualization is a part of loa, imo, but loa is sooo much bigger. It’s like the path to enlightenment though, no one needs to walk it, in actuality there is no path, but only a fool doesn’t walk it. The perspective expands, the same world is experienced - and everything changes in experience, though nothing changes at the same time. I’m getting jelly now. You have so much fun & love ahead of you. ??❤️

11 hours ago, Emptystickfigure said:

I manifested a hamburger once. Yum!

I manifest my dinner every evening lol.

16 hours ago, dude said:

I manifest my dinner every evening lol.

I was half joking. But I did manifest an extra big mac at McDonald's once. It came a day later. The guy accidentally gave me someone else's order, or accidentally put that extra big mac in. Talk about coincidence.

Interesting stuff huh.

For me, the law of attraction defines the natural flow of how my life is moving. When I get closer to my most authentic self, by embodying the truths I discover through consciousness work, and actively pursuing my life purpose - it feels like the universe is assisting me on my path by offering me circumstances, conversations and people that are very aligned with the direction of my life. From how I see it, these offerings are happening for everybody every day, except most people cut this natural flow, and lack the awareness to understand the implications of such chance encounters that have them saying "Man, what a coincidence!"

In my example, now that I've really set myself on my life purpose/music career by actively pursuing it, I happen to be experiencing chance encounters with other musicians, consequently being invited to more jam sessions, and learning ideas and concepts that help me a great deal on my path. It's become almost effortless. So, to me, the law of attraction just feels like a natural by-product of being on the path to enlightenment/self actualisation/true self. 

My 2 cents. (A great book that helped me understand these ideas is The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield).

@St Clair awesome. That’s a blast from the past. That was the first book that made me start questioning things. It’sbeen over 20 yrs since I read it. I can barely remember it now. Do you have any of it’s main insights top of mind? Share em? ❤️

@Nahm Yeah absolutely! I'll try briefly tell the story of how I realised the 1st insight. 

I had just finished college, needed a job, but left it at the back of my mind as I spent the week or so chilling with friends down in a different city. I get a phone call - "Hey mate, this is Jimmy, do you want a job trial at ______ restaurant on monday?" I respond: "Heck yeah I do! Btw, what restaurant is this? I didn't apply for any restaurant!"

Just like that, I got a job. Boom. I was with my friends at the time, and we were just heading into a second hand hospice store. I'm never really a big fan of these stores, but I decide to go in anyway. My body is randomly directed towards the dusty bookshelf in the corner. It looks very un-satisfying in the way of anything interesting, but my eyes continue to browse, and eventually pick out "The Celestine Prophecy!" A very spiritual friend of mine one year prior casually mentioned it to me, so I knew it was worth a grab and a read. I purchased it for $1.00.

Now, the first insight talks about coincidences happening in one's life - situations that feel destined to occur to assist you on your path. This can be the starting point of a spiritual awakening, when an individual realises "Okay, something deeper and more profound is happening in the works there". In the first insight, Redfield also states that these insights must be experienced individually and not just read. It felt so ridiculously coincidental to me that this book just appeared, literally minutes after getting this new job, rendering the job very meaningful. Therefore, that in itself had already defined the first insight for me, which made me believe in the 1st insight, and consequently get excited about the following 8 insights. 

I started working the job, and it's literally a fucking paradise. I couldn't have landed a more perfect job for myself, even if I did try. The most beautiful spot in the whole area, with the most amazing team, lovely relaxed customers to serve, amazing food, etc etc. I was in that job for a reason, and I knew that. It's been 2 months now, and I've integrated a few more of the insights from the Celestine Prophecy, and now have a very profound grasp as to why I landed that job, and how that plays out in the life of not just me but also the life of the place I'm in - Queenstown, New Zealand.

Fuck, I might need to just write a book or blog about it! I'm just glad I started journalling heavily this year, otherwise all this experiential gold would be lost forever!

@Nahm Haha I appreciate your comment so thank you!

I think I need a bit more time to fully explain the rest - I'm still experiencing the story as it is and trying to understand it for myself! But the main points go something like this: 

A profound sense of familiarity was showing up very frequently in my life. More frequent cases of De ja Vu were happening - almost every day. And a deeper sort of De Ja Vu that I find very difficult to describe. The best was I can put it is, when I met somebody - I knew them! I knew this person, I had met them before, yet, I had never met them before. 

I made an important discovery for myself recently regarding the sharing of information. The Celestine Prophecy states that every chance interaction has a purpose, and that if we pay attention, open ourselves up, and express ourselves authentically, then important information shall be shared that will benefit both individuals on their journey. After really integrating that, I found myself sharing to people the right information that will benefit me and them - for example telling them I am a musician. With 2 hitchhikers I picked up not 1 week ago - just before they got out of the car they told me they were also musicians and have jam sessions every Thursday night in town. Well fuck me, I just went to my first one last night - I've been in this town almost 2 years, and this was a little hidden gem, a buzzing beehive of the most talented musicians in town, jamming out in a little hidden party! I was flabbergasted to tell the truth. The implications of such a discovery for me... I can't even begin to fathom..

Also was chatting with a guy yesterday who openly mentioned his interest in Non-duality. I've literally never heard this from anybody I've just met, and was very excited! He shared with me his youtube channel - Rupert Spira - and I shared mine - Leo Gura / Actualized.org . We proceeded to have one of the most stimulating discussions I've had in a while. 

So that's just a few more points I've discovered! Very happy to share it on here!

@St Clair omg dude. I’d like to read as much of this as possible! Keep it comin! I love this stuff. I had a similiar syncronicity a few months ago....went to buy mulch, guy at the counter asks if I play. He points out I’m wearing a 20 year old Hendrix t shirt. I’m like, yeah, you. Long story short, he tells me about an acoustic musicians hub A MILE FROM MY HOUSE?!?!?! I”VE LIVED HERE AND PLAYED ACOUSTIC SHOWS FOR 4 YEARS!?!?! How is this shit even possible?!?!?!? Been hanging there, met the best guitarist I’ve ever played with, played a few shows together. Amazing. Just amazing. 

When you are acting from the Authentic-Self, Law of Attraction kind of happens automatically.  This is because the Mind is on board with what you're doing.  When the Mind is conflicted, that's when you get all the resistance and monkey-mind.