aurum

Secrets Of Animal Communication

19 posts in this topic

I told one of my mentors about some odd synchronicites I've been experiencing around animals. He turned me on to this documentary:

To sum it up, this woman Anna Breytenbach is a professional animal communicator. People hire her to solve their animal problems and she apparently has an amazing track record.

Not long ago this would have sounded like a fantasy novel to me. But when you start to grasp the Oneness of everything, it actually makes more sense than not.

Time for humanity to start integrating parts of our past we've lost.

What are your experiences with animal communication?

Imagine bringing this kind of understanding with just your everyday relationships with people, it could definitely yield stronger relationships and more meaningful relationships. 

Memento Mori

I met a girl that had that power.   It was really amazing.  She could get a rat to come out and give it some food.

@Truth

It's amazing how so many problems just come down to not understanding the other person's perspective.

Really everyone just does what they think is best given the knowledge and experience they have. But we slap all these judgments on to others because we can't see that.

51 minutes ago, aurum said:

@Truth

It's amazing how so many problems just come down to not understanding the other person's perspective.

Really everyone just does what they think is best given the knowledge and experience they have. But we slap all these judgments on to others because we can't see that.

For real, most of people's issues I see on this forum and in life is their own judgements, replace it with understanding and a lot of issues would be wiped away. 

Memento Mori

2 hours ago, aurum said:

Is there really any other kind of human problem?

e003c648014131311984f7dca0412812--commun

Edited by jse

Next week's video: How To Become A Horse-Whisper

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

:') amazing 

There was this overweight old dog that could barely walk. He walked right by my feet as I was walking down the street. I chuckled at him for how funny he looked wobbling around just to walk a short distance. As I turned my head and walked away he immediately barked and I had this intuition that he said in an old grandpa like voice “oh yeah jackass keep laughing.” Haha I laughed some more. It was too perfect.

Edited by JustinS

Once I telepathically connected to a bee that was flying around me. I have told the bee to land on my hand and so it did. xD

BTW: Cats and dogs are recommended to practice telepathy, animal communication and to refine intuitive skills.

@aurum wow, this made me cry like a river. This woman is so beautiful and peaceful, just looking at her makes me feel warm. You can see she is deeply connected to Truth. 

I wonder how many telepaths are out there and whether these abilities work on human animals too.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Go live in the wild with animals for a few years and see what happens. You have no option but to develop other abilities you have dormant because where we live there are so many distractions and devices ect.. we never have a chance to actually sit down and observe the deeper layers of ourselves and what are actually capable of. Humans these days :P

B R E A T H E

On 12/13/2017 at 9:22 AM, see_on_see said:

Just finished watching it. It really resonated with me a lot. Now THIS is a "paranormal" ability worth having and investing time for. The last part with the leopard is eye-opening. If we could communicate with animals, explore their past and their traumas, talk back to them to reassure them and resolve things, they would suffer a ton less, there's an incredible amount of unnecessary animal suffering that could be solved.

It's apparently very learnable.

She has in-person workshops she gives if you go to her website. You might want to check it out.

On 12/12/2017 at 5:36 PM, pluto said:

Go live in the wild with animals for a few years and see what happens. You have no option but to develop other abilities you have dormant because where we live there are so many distractions and devices ect.. we never have a chance to actually sit down and observe the deeper layers of ourselves and what are actually capable of. Humans these days :P

I'm curious, is this something you've experienced personally?

5 hours ago, aurum said:

I'm curious, is this something you've experienced personally?

Indeed but not just myself, the people i have encountered that spent more time in nature and live closer to and in more harmony with the wild seem to grow these abilities and become sensitive to them because there isn't as much "distractions" as we have where most people live so they can immerse themselves in the silence and in silence we hear everything just as in darkness we see everything.

B R E A T H E

On 12/12/2017 at 4:56 AM, Dodo said:

@aurum wow, this made me cry like a river. This woman is so beautiful and peaceful, just looking at her makes me feel warm. You can see she is deeply connected to Truth. 

I wonder how many telepaths are out there and whether these abilities work on human animals too.

What they say is that everyone has these abilities, some people are just more attuned to it than others. So it's more like discovering a talent you didn't know you had.

It seems to me that animals don’t have egos, that they are pure and divine, and they don’t have any notions otherwise. It seems animals interact with people / egos accordingly.  

Really looking forward that Horse Whisperer vid ? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE