Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joseph Maynor

Mushrooms 3.5 grams trip report

30 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, pluto said:

Nice, I have had similar experience in DMT few times they call it (spiritual surgery). I had these ancient elf-life beings with radiant golden light bodies telepathically communicate with me and my body/cells it was amazing healing experience. Too me it felt like they were exchanging orbs of light within my body and re-arranging things around. Felt very aligned and at peace afterwards.

In long term effect what did it cause you? Haha it so magical haha 

57 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

In long term effect what did it cause you? Haha it so magical haha 

Not sure really, the whole experience in itself was a sort of like healing ceremony, i felt re-aligned to spirituality and higher awareness once again. It confirmed many things i knew from within but did not understand or see as clearly anymore as the moment i had that high dose which pretty much showed me the whole universe and its function in 20minutes.

That one trip alone took 6-8 months to process and understand.

DMT is like a Cosmic Reboot :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

8 minutes ago, pluto said:

Not sure really, the whole experience in itself was a sort of like healing ceremony, i felt re-aligned to spirituality and higher awareness once again. It confirmed many things i knew from within but did not understand or see as clearly anymore as the moment i had that high dose which pretty much showed me the whole universe and its function in 20minutes.

That one trip alone took 6-8 months to process and understand.

DMT is like a Cosmic Reboot :)

What function did you see? :D i want to try DMT also but there is no DMT here, if ever we have here in the phillipines i don't have an idea where to purchase that haha.. the magic starts when the mushroom is the one who find me hahaha! There is a guy out of nowhere message me about shrooms hahaha it is so magical 

I do wonder that if the mushroom is as magic and intelligent as it seems, perhaps I should just trust that if its message is what I need, or am ready for, then it will make itself available ... maybe under the Xmas tree this year :)

43 minutes ago, snowleopard said:

I do wonder that if the mushroom is as magic and intelligent as it seems, perhaps I should just trust that if its message is what I need, or am ready for, then it will make itself available ... maybe under the Xmas tree this year :)

Good luck, just be in silence, .. no trip sitter just trip alone... and have sometime to process what you experience... and let see what jewels you will get there.. message me share me your experiences :D i wanna hear it it.. it is exciting to hear hahaha be ready 

@John Iverson  If it were only that easy ... but where I live psychedelics are not readily available. it's very unlikely that someone is going suddenly show up and offer some mushrooms for sale, so I have to go looking for a source, from some random supplier. No-one I know has any clue about this stuff, so I'd be looking for total strangers. I guess there's still no compelling motivation to do that, otherwise I would figure out some way, like travel someplace were they are relatively easy to find. That may still happen, but I want to make sure it's done right ... good source, set and setting.

@Joseph Maynor It's pretty strange to me that you could walk around like that on such a high dose. Check your shrooms potency. I took 15 g of truffles (one of the strongest strains) which equals to roughly 2-3 shrms and I experienced complete ego death. I was alone in my room though. I prefer doing psychedelics alone while laying down and following the trip with strong intents for the Truth.

34 minutes ago, snowleopard said:

@John Iverson  If it were only that easy ... but where I live psychedelics are not readily available. it's very unlikely that someone is going suddenly show up and offer some mushrooms for sale, so I have to go looking for a source, from some random supplier. No-one I know has any clue about this stuff, so I'd be looking for total strangers. I guess there's still no compelling motivation to do that, otherwise I would figure out some way, like travel someplace were they are relatively easy to find. That may still happen, but I want to make sure it's done right ... good source, set and setting.

Where r u from?? , we are the same,. And mushroom is the one come to me.. there is unknown guy he don't know that i want to try it.. but suddenly he appeared and ask me if i want... it is so magical and mysterious hahaha

@John Iverson  Rural Ontario in Canada ... Magic mushrooms don't grow naturally here -- apparently they don't like the cold -- so they have to be imported. It does sometimes seem like there can be some strange synchronicity, and such things mysteriously show up, unexpectedly, as if it's meant to happen. So I'll keep an open mind about it.

I just watched this video.  It's amazing that a lot of the same themes that Leo describes from his Mushroom trip was very similar to what I went through.  Especially the stuff about authenticity.  Mushrooms revealed the Authentic-Self to me very clearly.  And that made the Mind realize that my job is just to be authentic all the time, no matter what.  That leads to the happiest life because the Mind is not fighting with itself.  That's how people become sober.  They have no more need to self-medicate.

Edited by Joseph Maynor