Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joseph Maynor

Mushrooms 3.5 grams trip report

30 posts in this topic

I'm kind of a newb at doing trip reports.  I'm still kind of in the trip now -- coming down.  But I ate an eighth of mushrooms about 5 hours ago.   

I don't know what you want to know.

Lemme gather some thoughts and write a little bit.  You'll love it.   Let me get the soundscape right to get to writing about this.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Trip started: Golden Gate Park, San Francisco.

Ate 3.5 grams and washed it down with a beer.

It seems like it took kinda forever for it to kick in.  

I decided to stroll around the City on my way to my office which is located Downtown.

I recall a moment where I realized, ok it's kicking in now pretty good.

Through my walk to my office I meandered around streets and streets.  It seemed like it took an eternity to go anywhere.  But all the streets were amazing.  I walked through neighborhoods from the tony to the tenderloin and just looked at the people and most of them looked happy enough.  I felt a deep sense of love.  I kept getting monkey-mind and I kept having to just release that stuff.  I recall deeply seeing the distinction between thought and reality.  

But I also felt kind of a shame too.  A shame like I have oversold myself.  Like I have misrepresented myself.  Although when I looked at this I could find no evidence of this.  But I was really sensitive to authenticity.

I tried to steer my thoughts to Life Purpose because it seemed to me the most wholesome thing to consider.  But my thoughts were skimming to all my family members, all my problems, everything.  It's like the Mind analyzed and washed over all of this in a loving concern.

One insight that I had regarding Life Purpose is that I am it.  I am already what I am searching for.  I am a Personal Development Guru.  That's my Life Purpose.  Look no further.  That was clear as Day, as much as it makes me kind of embarrassed to say it like that.  That's how it felt.  Like duh!  What da fuck are ya looking for dude?  It's right in front of yer eyes dummy!  Like that.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor Sounds to me like you wasted the trip wandering around.

Next time, sit and contemplate as long as possible without moving your body.

That's when the real trip happens.

3.5 grams should be pretty heavy.

For me it would be very hard to walk around on 4 grams. The mindfuck would be too strong. But we all have different tolerance and spiritual attunement.

Maybe your mushrooms aren't that potent.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Joseph Maynor  I like this story too ... Again, I'm surely no expert, but it's really intriguing how the mushroom in particular seems to have the uncanny ability to tailor the message that is just right for the circumstances, like it somehow knows exactly what one needs to grok, at any given time or stage of one's journey, like there really is some intelligence at work, like some diagnostic process. I suppose I'll just have to try it to find out.

Haha, there is beyond this... that will make you emotional ... haha this is very low compared to what can mushroom seriously give , and yes you waste it... my first trip is 8 grams and i have so many insights wisdom and experiences when i take that for the first time.. then i way it up to 13 grams it is so different than 8... then next will be 50 grams... and let see :D ... i ask Leo what contemplation i will be doing for that dose but he didn't reply .. i ordered it already when i have it.. there is no turning back hahahaha

Edited by John Iverson

They don't call 'em magic mushrooms for no reason!  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Thanks for sharing. I have 3.5g cubensis locked in a jar for several months now and have been wanting to make a trip report when i have enough alone time with no disturbances although i might make 2 different reports of 1.75g each which should be more interesting to compare than one trip alone and i am highly sensitive so i believe i can go quite deep with smaller doses. I might do one at home and one out in nature or somewhere with high spiritual connection/lack of electronics and disrupting frequencies and see how that goes.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

10 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

They don't call 'em magic mushrooms for no reason!  

true?

@Hsinav It's just kind of how I do things.  Spur of the moment.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Leo Gura

"Maybe your mushrooms aren't that potent"

HaHA.  I like that snide asterisk Leo tried to sneak in there!

Instead of questioning me Leo, why don't you just do it yourself.  You'll find out!  Otherwise you're just opposing my raw experience against your skepticism.  

Leo -- it's very simple -- Eat 3.5 dried grams yourself and then come talk to me about it.

//////////////

Edited by Joseph Maynor

If you guys haven't heard this one.  I hope you had yer cheerios this morning!  Turn this shit up loud!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor  And why they're called plant medicines ... It's kind of like ingesting your own shrink. While life is good here, and there's no feeling of lack, and amazing lucid trips in the dreamtime, it seems the plant medicines are much more specifically focused, in terms of the message. And getting it vicariously is close to useless. Challenge here is finding a trusted source -- and someone experienced to trip with, which seems like a good idea, at least initially -- without having to go lurking around, like someone's parent at a university campus, or travel to Amsterdam. But if I wait until it's legalized, I may already have taken the death trip (don't expect any reports back).

11 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Trip started: Golden Gate Park, San Francisco.

Ate 3.5 grams and washed it down with a beer.

It seems like it took kinda forever for it to kick in.  

I decided to stroll around the City on my way to my office which is located Downtown.

Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me. 3.5 grams outside in a busy city, with a chaser of beer?! If I did that I'd almost certainly have a bad trip. Sounds like you managed it pretty well though.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

4 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Leo Gura

"Maybe your mushrooms aren't that potent"

HaHA.  I like that snide asterisk Leo tried to sneak in there!

Instead of questioning me Leo, why don't you just do it yourself.  You'll find out!  Otherwise you're just opposing my raw experience against your skepticism.  

Leo -- it's very simple -- Eat 3.5 dried grams yourself and then come talk to me about it.

//////////////

Wth man? Of course he already tried that ? Yes in a way mushrooms are magical.. but if you use that way and that manner the shrooms,. Shrooms will not as magical as we experienced.. in that grams? You should not be here in the forum because the experience you have is so powerful that you don't feel to open your PC, this time you should contemplating what is that experience.. and based on your report? Ow man! Shrooms will definitely give everything.. but you got a

That big... you waste it.. because there is a proper way to take shrooms not that way mygadh!!! ? 

And you say something to Leo? Wth dudeee! Don't waste your time.. take mushroom seriously... you waste your money also... when Leo said that haha he said that with deep compassion for you to be able learn in certain ways to take shrooms haha that's his advice... me? Also giving you the feedback you need just for you absoooooooooooorb all shrooms effect on a person... specially like you.. mygadh!!! ?????

@snowleopard

17 hours ago, snowleopard said:

@Joseph Maynor  And why they're called plant medicines ... It's kind of like ingesting your own shrink. While life is good here, and there's no feeling of lack, and amazing lucid trips in the dreamtime, it seems the plant medicines are much more specifically focused, in terms of the message. And getting it vicariously is close to useless. Challenge here is finding a trusted source -- and someone experienced to trip with, which seems like a good idea, at least initially -- without having to go lurking around, like someone's parent at a university campus, or travel to Amsterdam. But if I wait until it's legalized, I may already have taken the death trip (don't expect any reports back).

Beautifully said.

I never forget when i first read this <3

Mushrooms told me a story that they were once like us, humanoid. They advanced their technology to a point to where they could coil the entire evolution of their species into an organic container we call a "spore". They did this by decoding their own DNA. Now their technology, being as advanced as it was, couldn't save their planet from the inevitable dying of their sun. So this species decided to seed the Universe with the spores of their race. Spores which are capable of surviving the harshness of space, land on barren planets (or not barren) evolve to the environment (or evolve the environment around them) and begin the long evolutionary process of becoming conscious humanoid entities again.

So ultimately by taking shrooms we are slowly raising our level of consciousness to their level of consciousness thus becoming one and the same so they ultimately live through us :D? Hahahaha

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

29 minutes ago, pluto said:

I never forget when i first read this <3

Mushrooms told me a story that they were once like us, humanoid. They advanced their technology to a point to where they could coil the entire evolution of their species into an organic container we call a "spore". They did this by decoding their own DNA. Now their technology, being as advanced as it was, couldn't save their planet from the inevitable dying of their sun. So this species decided to seed the Universe with the spores of their race. Spores which are capable of surviving the harshness of space, land on barren planets (or not barren) evolve to the environment (or evolve the environment around them) and begin the long evolutionary process of becoming conscious humanoid entities again.

So ultimately by taking shrooms we are slowly raising our level of consciousness to their level of consciousness thus becoming one and the same so they ultimately live through us :D? Hahahaha

13 grams , when intake that,. There is a point that i see my DNA changing an Alien make me lay down and you know when you are in the operating room? they have their tools and they make my DNA change I don't know what is this effect  to me every day I'm wondering what they did to me... and after that my body starts to let go , i get up, i stand up and i open myself to the universe... i let go ... I'm in harmony that time .. and i'm conscious what they do to me... they don't say any message to me but they make me see the change in my DNA... it is very magical until now i didn't know how to express everything they did... 

Edited by John Iverson

36 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

13 grams , when intake that,. There is a point that i see my DNA changing an Alien make me lay down and you know when you are in the operating room? they have their tools and they make my DNA change I don't know what is this effect  to me every day I'm wondering what they did to me... and after that my body starts to let go , i get up, i stand up and i open myself to the universe... i let go ... I'm in harmony that time .. and i'm conscious what they do to me... they don't say any message to me but they make me see the change in my DNA... it is very magical until now i didn't know how to express everything they did... 

Nice, I have had similar experience in DMT few times they call it (spiritual surgery). I had these ancient elf-life beings with radiant golden light bodies telepathically communicate with me and my body/cells it was amazing healing experience. Too me it felt like they were exchanging orbs of light within my body and re-arranging things around. Felt very aligned and at peace afterwards.

B R E A T H E