Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iss100

Question on Leo’s life purpose course

3 posts in this topic

Let’s say that I decide that my life purpose would be to invent new product/s that will enhance people’s lives and change the world. Sounds lofty and idealistic. Well, I do not have any physics or engeneering background nor any advanced knowledge in computer science. (Assuming that the product would be software). I am also at a stage of my life where returning back to school for another degree would be the very least impractical. I am at age 33, have a kid and a wife that doesn’t work. Pursuing life purpose when you are single is quite different from pursuing it while married and have kids. You simply can’t do whatever you want, quit work, etc. Wanted it or not, you have responsibilities to your family, which come first and above all.  

I understand that these simply might be limiting beliefs. Still, I can’t believe that I can get up and float across the room when my evidence and experience from this world tell me otherwise. After I do each exercise, I look down at what I have written and it all seems like empty daydreaming. I keep hearing the same voice over and over again in my head - I can’t possibly do this because I do not have X, Y and Z. I can’t get X, Y and Z because of A, B and C. 

Any words of courage and wisdom will help me here. Thanks.

I'd say you need to perhaps broaden your idea of what a life purpose should be.

I think what's most important for you at this stage is not figuring out the logistics. What you need to do is to really pinpoint what your greatest gift is, what you were born on this planet to do - and this might be far FAR deeper than you can possibly realise at this moment. Dig deep, like really fucking deep. Your life purpose is waiting for you, and it is aligned with your most authentic, raw and natural being, that all powerful ZEUS within your own heart. Once you have found it, the seed has been planted. Now it needs watering - Visualise it. Contemplate it. Meditate on it. You do have time in your schedule for these 3 simple habits. Be patient, let it grow.

And as it grows the logistics will figure themselves out, by the pure majesty of the universe.