EyeOfTheStorm

Introducing and starting my journey

31 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, EyeOfTheStorm said:

@Nahm Half of the stuff you mentioned I heard about but I have no clue what it is. Is it necessary to inquire it if you don’t even know what it is? I mean I don’t identify myself with it. I have to say I’m not good at inquiring. 

they are you

What psychedelics to you suggest for a newbie? Only psychedelics I ever took 8 years ago was Hawaiian wooden rose seeds. Is there away to manifest the bigger picture after it fades again?

shroom tea

the fade is the reason for the self inquiry, the foundation 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@EyeOfTheStorm  Again, I suggest that you don't get too hung up about how one can make this happen, or expectations about how it is going to unfold, or how "if I do such and such, then I can expect something special to happen." The fact is that there is no way of knowing how it is going to happen, no matter what one may try. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying don't bother trying different practices, or psychedelics, or following someone's prescribed techniques, if that is what resonates with you. And any of that might possibly work, But just keep an open mind that it could happen in some way that one can't predict, or even currently imagine. There are actually countless examples of 'awakenings' that happen, without any self-inquiry, or practices, or psychedelics, or even any prior interest whatsoever in spirituality and metaphysics, when out-of-the-blue, while going about one's daily routine, absent any kind of warning, an indelible revelation of Reality will blow the mind wide open, bring the body to its knees, and the world as it was known is changed forever. I know this for certain, because that is what I went through, while having no clue about spiritual ideas, and is actually what started this journey to discover some explanation for what the fuck had just happened apparently for no reason at all. Who can really say?

So just saying this could happen in any number of ways, and no-one can cause it to happen in any given way, as it could actually be determined by circumstances that there is no control over, or so it seems ... The strange loop of the Ineffable Infinite Creation works in mysterious ways :)

8 hours ago, EyeOfTheStorm said:

I just want it so bad man. 

Yes, and therein lies the dilemma ... the one standing on the unenlightened side of the strange loop wanting so bad to join the ones on the enlightened side, when actually they're all on the only side there really is. That is what is realized! The 'one' that realizes it never changed. There's just no longer any two-sided dilemma.

17 hours ago, EyeOfTheStorm said:

1. How can I really make myself wonder who I am? I mean I know that there is something that is “covered” etc. but how can I actually really make myself wonder? 

2. Do you think my plan so far is set up well or is it too much “stuff”? Cause you said “go slower”? When should I introduce psychedelics?

3. How would I integrate spirituality in my every day life? With mindfulness?

1. That's something you either have or don't have. That's the root not a symptom. I can't tell you methods to genuinely wonder who you are. Psychedelics can inspire you very deeply but this is something you have to find for yourself. I always wanted to know since I was a little kid, I was always curious what is going on here, so it was natural to find out some day. A lot of other people seem not really to be interested and just want the "super-powers" of being enlightened or what not. Be warned, it won't happen and even if it should, you'd go insane instantly. Enlightenment is insanity from your current standpoint any ways. That's the fun of it.

2. If I were you I'd do 30 min of HoloSync and start with that. HoloSync itself is so powerful, the first months can be quite difficult. Do one thing for 3 months and look if you are still interested, then you can add something to it.  I don't know you so I can't say whether and when you should do psychedelics. I've spoken about this a lot of times now on this forum and I always recommend working up to something like 5-MeO-DMT. Don't start with it. Start with weed, then brownies, then shrooms, acid, ..., 5-MeO-DMT. Start when you feel like it. And go slowly.

3. I did that just by contemplating it constantly. I think this was one of my biggest advantages with my awakening. I contemplate since I can think. Contemplation is my main thinking. So, go contemplate. Just like, when you go outside wonder about how nothing has substance, if Leo is right. ^_^ That behind you your world ends and in front of you is this colored reality. When you talk to someone, you can contemplate a million things about relationships. Just go for it.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

@Azrael lol I didn’t know you get superpowers :) interesting. 

Anyways. I’ll guess I just keep going. Thx man. 

Holosynch seems interesting ... 

Thank you :$

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

7 hours ago, EyeOfTheStorm said:

@Azrael lol I didn’t know you get superpowers :) interesting.

I think you mis-understood me. With superpowers I mean be able to be calm, have very little thought and not be confused. For a normal person that should be a superpower even if he doesn't recognizes it as one.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

@Azrael Thank you man. Just read your posts on this thread. Very good stuff. Do you have a blog or a YouTube channel or anything I could follow? 

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

Short update:

Still going strong. Didn’t miss meditation once since I started (1h a day). 

Did 1x AL-LAD. Little bit underdosed. But I wanted to start slowly. One cool thing happend. I had like a 10 min feeling where I just loved myself completely. Like I literally felt how beautiful of a soul I am. 

Awareness increased by A LOT. I am most of the time catching my thoughts now and emotions and as soon as I am seeing them, they disappear. It’s funny, like when I am driving and get angry at somebody and realize that feeling I have to laugh at myself. 

I won’t give up!

Edited by EyeOfTheStorm