saish

Leo's new opinion about Law of Attraction ?

5 posts in this topic

So if you read Leo's blog you will know that he was wrong about Law of attraction. So I want to know he's new opinion about it ,obviously sitting on your ass and just wishing things to work does'nt work and i have faced the repercussion of it so how do i make LOA work correctly and effectively ? and Leo now that your consciousness has increased how does it affect in attracting females i feel it must make you more authentic and thanks for everything Leo ! my growth since last year has been great.

What is your opinion about LoA ? Don't be a copycat of others :) 

Loa is a guide to freedom, to nonduality. (I am referencing Ester, not ‘the secret’)  It takes some serious commitment, but one can learn to wield the actual nature of creation. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 12/7/2017 at 10:15 PM, saish said:

obviously sitting on your ass and just wishing things to work does'nt work

You'd be surprised how well that can work. The trick is that you have to actually REALLY do the visioning and the wishing every day. It's not easy work.

My changes of attitude about LoA concern its metaphysical foundations, which has almost no bearing on the practical application of LoA in everyday life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 12/8/2017 at 1:15 AM, saish said:

how does it affect in attracting females

Youll be mind blown all i can say. Honestly lol. But im sure Leos motivate aint women. Besides theres greater things better out here like... books lol. 

sweater//still cant seem to find her