How to be wise

God is sorry for ever creating us?

36 posts in this topic

I don’t know what to tell you friend.. It’s simple though. If your mind is quiet “orderly” all day that orderly mind carries on when your sleep. 

Order can not come about by control or suppression. 

Dream teacher lol 

Why do your want to control your dreams anyway. What is lacking in your daily life that drives you to fantasize in the dreaming state?

I personally enjoy not dreaming. 

Anyhow pleasant dreams 

8 hours ago, Faceless said:

I don’t know what to tell you friend.. It’s simple though. If your mind is quiet “orderly” all day that orderly mind carries on when your sleep. 

Order can not come about by control or suppression. 

Dream teacher lol 

Why do your want to control your dreams anyway. What is lacking in your daily life that drives you to fantasize in the dreaming state?

I personally enjoy not dreaming. 

Anyhow pleasant dreams 

You assume too much, please stop. I do not control dreams. Yes, he is a lucid dreaming teacher, no it's not about control.

No, I do not control the dreams nor do I have a choice whether I remember dreams or not. It just happens when I am conscious enough.

You also dream, you are just not conscious of them. Perhaps you are not inline with your subconscious. 

I do not fantasize in the dream state. It happens and I simply acknowledge it. No effort required at all. No controlling, simply letting it happen, like waking life.

Dreams can be teachers themselves. Furthermore the waking state is a dream itself, so Ywah you're dreaming. But you have to make friends with your subconscious in order to start enjoying the sleep dream boon. 

Enjoy your delusions of silent mind. You've actually deadened your mind in my opinion. And also Ego seeps through your comments. Kill that one, not mind. 

Dreams do not make me tired -It's a fact of my life. I'll tell you what does though - talking to closeminded people who think they have figured it all out. It's my mistake for replying.  

@Faceless when you decalcify your pineal gland you might find out what you can find in dreams, until then enjoy your delusion of a silent mind (which is actually closed, not silent). 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

46 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Sounds romanticized 

I don't see it. It's the name of a gland with a pinecone shape. The romantasized is added by your 'silent' mind.

Try seeing what is, without fancy additions by your mind. That way you'd be more objective and not marriing every concept with your ideas. That way you can allow being wrong, when you see something for what it is - regardless of what you think or want it to be. I've accepted being wrong many times because I am not married to myself.

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

On 12/7/2017 at 3:29 PM, How to be wise said:

Believe it or not, that’s exactly what Paramahansa Yogananda said. I was listening to one of his tapes. Now what the hell does that mean? How could he ever know that?

Projection :)

yeah lol... I’m sorry but pine cone shaped gland never enters into the realm of what is. If You lived in the realm of what is you wouldn’t have this desire to lucid dream or what ever this jive is. 

One who doesn’t take a fact “what is” and then project it into an abstraction of what should be in accordance to there pleasures, desires, and so on, lives in the realm of what is actual.

2 hours ago, Faceless said:

yeah lol... I’m sorry but pine cone shaped gland never enters into the realm of what is. If You lived in the realm of what is you wouldn’t have this desire to lucid dream or what ever this jive is. 

One who doesn’t take a fact “what is” and then project it into an abstraction of what should be in accordance to there pleasures, desires, and so on, lives in the realm of what is actual.

Well I have had couple lucid dreams and I no longer desire it. I enjoy just the dreams when they appear. I do not put any effort into dreaming or not dreaming.

True about the gland, I never seen it, but based on observation by using things and techniques meant to decalcify it, I got results. That's why I was referring to it, even though I am not attached to it's shape. Just trying to communicate a sweet subset of experiences possible.

Your comment is spot on tho. Altho desiring things is perfectly inline with the realm of what is. For if you desire something, that's what is. Why judge that. Although if you judge that, that's ok too! That's what is lol. To infinity 

Edited by Dodo

6 hours ago, Natasha said:

Projection :)

What do you mean by that?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

2 hours ago, How to be wise said:

What do you mean by that?

The yogi you quoted had a deep seated belief about himself being sorry about something. 

15 minutes ago, Natasha said:

The yogi you quoted had a deep seated belief about himself being sorry about something. 

He’s not like you. He was an enlightened yogi and sage. He ridded himself of all beliefs. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

33 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

He’s not like you. He was an enlightened yogi and sage. He ridded himself of all beliefs. 

His quote speaks for itself. I'm just pointing to you how it came about. Besides, even the enlightened yogis and sages still carry subtle beliefs. Pure awareness/consciousness doesn't have sorry :)

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Enlightenment doesn't mean you're dogma free.

You can be very closed-minded and enligthened ...

You can have a rigtheous ego and be enlightened ...

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin he's not just enlightened. He followed it up with decades of hard core kriya yoga to the point of mastery. Other enlightened people speak very highly of him. 

I've heard the tape you're referring too. He does indeed say that

From memory, he doesn't mean it as if to say that that God is regretful or that humanity was a mistake. It is not a 'sorryness' in that sense

More a sympathy, a yearning, an excitement for our seperation and returning to union. He is sorry that we have become seamingly seperate from him, but there is no error, and no blame.

It is the same way that you are very, very sorry to see your child start his first day of school. He is crying, you are crying, but it's all perfect, all is well. You are sorry to see him go, but he will be home soon, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. 

Edited by Arman

4 hours ago, Arman said:

I've heard the tape you're referring too. He does indeed say that

From memory, he doesn't mean it as if to say that that God is regretful or that humanity was a mistake. It is not a 'sorryness' in that sense

More a sympathy, a yearning, an excitement for our seperation and returning to union. He is sorry that we have become seamingly seperate from him, but there is no error, and no blame.

It is the same way that you are very, very sorry to see your child start his first day of school. He is crying, you are crying, but it's all perfect, all is well. You are sorry to see him go, but he will be home soon, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. 

“He has not done right by us. He is very sorry for creating us. He suffers with us.” No more needs to be said about that.

By the way, did you just make that argument up. What evidence do you have for your point. Did you have a direct experience of it.