Cdub248

I'm Having A Hard Time.

15 posts in this topic

Please help, or shed some insight. I'd say I had a NDE expereince, it was a car crash on july 5th, 2015 a while back. well since then i'd say 2 months afterwards I "awaken" to realize that I had died?( had a severe panic attack) it was bad, ever sense then i've been experiencing things AS IF I had already experienced them. Like literally. it's been freaking me out and I can't sleep. I went to common ground to talk someone, and get this I felt as if I've been there and seen everything/everyone before I even told the lady I talked to I seen her before, and I did. 

it's been like this, it's like an intense deja vu. But what it exactly is, and i'm telling you It's not just deja vu, it lasts literally a whole, full day, and if I care to think about it, I CAN predict what happens. 

I can't sleep, I believe I died, am dead it was the only logical answer... As i felt it and I don't deny my emotions.. it was like a omg dude I died that trigered my panic attack.. as i'm typing this I feel as if I asked this

What is this, please help. 

Edited by Cdub248

Ok, I don't know if I can be of help but I had also a panic attack after too much work and some wrong beliefs I had that made me think constantly about existential questions that almost drove me crazy. I was hospitalized.

Again, the problem is the importance we give to our thoughts. You had some weird experiences, now you are wanting to make sense of them and that's driving you crazy. Think about it. Why? 

I didn't had an experience like I was dead, like you had. But I had the worst nightmare I ever had. When I woke up, I couldn't think well, I forgot everything, I could not reason. And in my dream I didn't have an existence. I didn't know who I was, I was nothing.

It's weird that now reading books about meditation, Buddhism, yoga, etc. That's what is all about, our ego doesn't exist. We are really nothing and we have to find our true self, or higher self.

All this is a game of your feelings your mind, etc trying to understand an experience that you had that probably is from your real self, that it can't be understood by logic. The mind is trying to make sense of it, when it can't do it, it thinks you have lost your mind. But is just a thought. It's not real.

Don't pay attention to those thoughts, let them go. They are not you. You are bigger than your thoughts.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

An NDE puts you immediately in contact with Source energy that is not bound by time. Your body/mind has returned to your current timeline, but one other aspect of you might have access to the one step further. Just a hypothesis ;)

Meditate on all this - you are only experiencing this thing. It is not who you are. Discard it or use it to "your advantage". 

There is a website on NDE that seems quite dynamic - maybe ask them too? 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

If what you're saying is true and you can actually predict the events. . . Please go and try to win the lottery. Because I tell you, your state of mind is a temporary mental condition of some sort. And you are not fucking dead. You're here, now, still alive! Don't worry. I suggest you immediately contact a therapist or a psychologist if it gets too severe. But before that, really, try to win the lottery. It's the only way to test you abilities. The money you're gonna win is real for sure.

What is wrong with predicting the future?many people give money to furtunetellers to know the future. Your sleep problem is necause you focus on your thoughts.release them and feel the happiness in the current moment.

Mindfullness medetation can help you ,altough i dont recommmend it ro others

Just now, nima said:

What is wrong with predicting the future?many people give money to furtunetellers to know the future. Your sleep problem is necause you focus on your thoughts.release them and feel the happiness in the current moment.

Mindfullness medetation can help you ,altough i dont recommmend it ro others

With all due respect, my friend, I think what he describes about his experiences may be some kind of a serious mental illness of some kind and needs a therapist/psychologist involved. If a person actually believes he is dead, I don't think mindfulness is of any use here... You can't be dead and mindful at the same time, te-hee!

My thoughts are that i failed everyone, I left everyone, I loved everyone oh so very much, My logic and emotions became one, now I can't pull myself out. interesting as to the replies I've got because they make sense. How can I have an advantage if I don't exist? who am I? I've found the answer. I don't dream, I never dream, this past week I keep dreaming, I'm asking the same questions in the dream. (and getting responses)now I understand, I am nothing but a dream here in this world, the point (mind blowing as fuck) is to eternally dream.

but a dream Is fake right? what i'm seeing and typing is fake right? you guys responding to me IS fake right? I get responses I can physically touch and feel and have emotional senses but its all fake right? 

It is nothing but constant pain here a reminder I died somehow, ( I hope i'm alive if there is an I heh) But I get it, In a dream you have no pain... all your friends are there you can't age and you can create. everlasting bliss am i wrong? or really ahead of myself. (perspective)

my ego considers it self to be very intelligent to the point I brag about it, but it was never my knowledge and I would say that I always gave it to god.

and theres a reason why which I will explain later.

I have alot to share about true events (if you believe me) (I know its hard I can feel it as I type) that have happened to me   

Uhm ( i use to hate people that said uhm :P ) time has been rewound somehow. like literally. I read manga http://mangastream.com/:D

Says bleach 664 came out today, I've already seen/read it like no bs. it's been like that the past couple chapters.

SOrry for the wall of text

I just want it to end. I don't think any amount of money in the world would help me but i'll consider it. All I want is my family and what makes it the hardest I have a beautiful 3 year old son who I love beyond any thing. he was my savior, I make it hard on myself but it's the truth. 

I was looking up time loops and got really freaked out, i'm afraid of the unknown and what I know

Couple questions @ Ayla if this isn't who I am, who am I? 

@ abrakamowse my thoughts have been a good part of my adult life, to motivate me comfort me, to hold me when I had no one else/ let go of them regardless?  whats left 

2 minutes ago, Cdub248 said:

My thoughts are that i failed everyone, I left everyone, I loved everyone oh so very much, My logic and emotions became one, now I can't pull myself out. interesting as to the replies I've got because they make sense. How can I have an advantage if I don't exist? who am I? I've found the answer. I don't dream, I never dream, this past week I keep dreaming, I'm asking the same questions in the dream. (and getting responses)now I understand, I am nothing but a dream here in this world, the point (mind blowing as fuck) is to eternally dream.

but a dream Is fake right? what i'm seeing and typing is fake right? you guys responding to me IS fake right? I get responses I can physically touch and feel and have emotional senses but its all fake right? 

It is nothing but constant pain here a reminder I died somehow, ( I hope i'm alive if there is an I heh) But I get it, In a dream you have no pain... all your friends are there you can't age and you can create. everlasting bliss am i wrong? or really ahead of myself. (perspective)

my ego considers it self to be very intelligent to the point I brag about it, but it was never my knowledge and I would say that I always gave it to god.

and theres a reason why which I will explain later.

I have alot to share about true events (if you believe me) (I know its hard I can feel it as I type) that have happened to me   

Uhm ( i use to hate people that said uhm :P ) time has been rewound somehow. like literally. I read manga http://mangastream.com/:D

Says bleach 664 came out today, I've already seen/read it like no bs. it's been like that the past couple chapters.

SOrry for the wall of text

I just want it to end. I don't think any amount of money in the world would help me but i'll consider it. All I want is my family and what makes it the hardest I have a beautiful 3 year old son who I love beyond any thing. he was my savior, I make it hard on myself but it's the truth. 

I was looking up time loops and got really freaked out, i'm afraid of the unknown and what I know

Couple questions @ Ayla if this isn't who I am, who am I? 

@ abrakamowse my thoughts have been a good part of my adult life, to motivate me comfort me, to hold me when I had no one else/ let go of them regardless?  whats left 

Dude. You're still alive. Chill down! Believing that everything that's happening around is a fake dream is a dangerous assumption. You might as well jump off a building and get killed. First of all, think about how good life really is. Like... you don't have to dramatize everything that happens. Just be alive, do your job and keep on surviving! We are all surviving here on this island of insanity. So stay strong & fit. 
Watch Benjamin Smythe! He will radically transform your life if you listen to this guy. That guy's a blast. 

2 hours ago, asgard94 said:

Dude. You're still alive. Chill down! Believing that everything that's happening around is a fake dream is a dangerous assumption. You might as well jump off a building and get killed. First of all, think about how good life really is. Like... you don't have to dramatize everything that happens. Just be alive, do your job and keep on surviving! We are all surviving here on this island of insanity. So stay strong & fit. 
Watch Benjamin Smythe! He will radically transform your life if you listen to this guy. That guy's a blast. 

Funny you say that I've considered it, Life is good that's what saddens me like I lost it all, somehow. I've been dramatizing it to make sense of it, because it's been continuous to happen, even if I enjoy something persay television it's the same shit over and over. reminders and "clues"  keep being brought to my attention. So in a sense theres no escape I just wish I knew what was happening

Seems like you have some kind of derealization. After I had an extremly bad trip on huge amounts of shrooms when i was 17  It felt like i died and about 1.5 years after everything was like a dream and seemed fake as fuck. Dont worry, stop resisting and accept that u feel dead(u actually are not), and accept that u experience everything as a fake dream. Do not resist. U will defeat the fear, its the fear that makes it unbearable,

Edited by Fishy

On 25 February 2016 at 5:06 AM, Cdub248 said:

Please help, or shed some insight. I'd say I had a NDE expereince, it was a car crash on july 5th, 2015 a while back. well since then i'd say 2 months afterwards I "awaken" to realize that I had died?( had a severe panic attack) it was bad, ever sense then i've been experiencing things AS IF I had already experienced them. Like literally. it's been freaking me out and I can't sleep. I went to common ground to talk someone, and get this I felt as if I've been there and seen everything/everyone before I even told the lady I talked to I seen her before, and I did. 

it's been like this, it's like an intense deja vu. But what it exactly is, and i'm telling you It's not just deja vu, it lasts literally a whole, full day, and if I care to think about it, I CAN predict what happens. 

I can't sleep, I believe I died, am dead it was the only logical answer... As i felt it and I don't deny my emotions.. it was like a omg dude I died that trigered my panic attack.. as i'm typing this I feel as if I asked this

What is this, please help. 

3 years ago i had a car crash and everyone else died in the car. up until today I still have horrible bad dreams which feels so real that I wake up in sweat, others if i see a movie which has a car crash I relive the whole experience. 

Here is what I do if I experience this:
1. When I have these illusions, dreams, feelings ( even in a dream) i grab on something and tell to myself loud with words: THIS IS NOT REAL, THIS HAS HAPPENED IN THE PAST. I control my breath and I keep telling that one sentence to myself till i believe it. After I started to do that in my real life, somehow my unconscious  mind was able to do the same. I still wake up in sweat, but i know it was only a dream.

2. After I told myself this and controlled my breathing i let the feelings to go trough me. I do not want to stop the pain, I shake, cry live the pain. This way its muss less suffer. 

You must stop panicking, you need to recognise it and fight against it, but you do not need to fight against pain or being scared. You need to accept it in to be done with it.

If you need any further help, Im here to help. Write to me any time, and I will help you to get trough this experience....

@Fishy It is unbearable, how does one eliminate pain? to go through it? I've literally tried everything maybe it just takes time. Personal Q how do you feel now? How did you manage to get out

@Rosie Thank you for your time. I thought I had the luxury to not be in so much pain, I've even tried natural remedies as working out and in my experience everything tends to make it worse, being alone is a nightmare. I'm sure you still experience this, I just hope it goes away from all of us, the best thing to have is you guys sharing your experiences it truly is a blessing, thank you

Edited by Cdub248

18 minutes ago, Cdub248 said:

@Fishy It is unbearable, how does one eliminate pain? to go through it? I've literally tried everything maybe it just takes time. Personal Q how do you feel now? How did you manage to get out

Yes you have to accept it fully and go through it, and it does take time.  You will feel even worse for a while when u fully let urself experience the pain. You gotta stay with it and look at it and accept that this is the way it is for now.  Do this while meditating, if u dont meditate already do start. You probably will have to do this  more than a few time but trust me it gets easier. When u start resisting again u need to accept fully

Now I feel totally fine :)

Edited by Fishy

@Ayla  if this isn't who I am, who am I? 

8 minutes ago, Fishy said:

Yes you have to accept it fully and go through it, and it does take time. You gotta stay with it and look at it and accept that this is the way it is for now.  Now I feel totally fine

Have the episodes stopped? like does everything still seem/appear fake asf? 

3 minutes ago, Cdub248 said:

@Ayla  if this isn't who I am, who am I? 

Have the episodes stopped? like does everything still seem/appear fake asf? 

Yes it stopped 8 years ago and it has not been a problem since.

And no it doesn't seem fake asf still. 

It wont be permanent if u let urself experience it fully without fearing it. That is what makes it terrible. When u get rid of the fear it will pass.

Edited by Fishy