Ether

How do i know when im hallucinating?

5 posts in this topic

I know when im living in reality, but sometimes, when its dark in my room, i see things (only sometimes) and i know its always an hallucination but i want to know when its an hallucination. This is a chat i had with my mentor.

What if I believe there is a man in the room, hallucination?

Can you see him, can you sense him with your 5 senses? Can you touch him

But what if I don’t want to get out of bed?

Can you see him in the room?

But it seems real, in my mind.

You are not seeing him, you are seeing it on your mind,which is not a real thing

I understand im seeing him on the mind, but how do i know its in my mind? thanks

It's always just as real as this reality if it's truly spontaneous, it's a projection when it's coming from fearful expectations (which may go deeper than you think), it requires being sensitive to our own being to discern the difference, it can also be a combination of both (altering something you initially perceived clearly).

But yeah, perceptions are in the realm of the changing, so as you probably it's unimportant for your happiness, a hindrance perhaps for some, though knowing you are being seen and loving what you see can help open the heart.

@Samuel Garcia ?

@Ether Great questions. Try contemplating the opposites too, I find it helpful;

On 12/6/2017 at 3:17 PM, Ether said:

I know when im living in reality, (I know I’m not alive and this is not reality). but sometimes, when its dark in my room (It’s always light in my space), i see things (only sometimes) and i know its always an hallucination (I don’t know it’s a hallucination) but i want to know when its an hallucination (It’s always a hallucination). This is a chat i had with my mentor.

What if I believe there is a man in the room, (What if I don’t believe there’s a man in the room)hallucination?

Can you see him, can you sense him with your 5 senses? Can you touch him

But what if I don’t want to get out of bed? (What if I do want to get out of bed!)

Can you see him in the room?

But it seems real, in my mind (It seems like an illusion, which is not in my mind)

You are not seeing him, you are seeing it on your mind,which is not a real thing

I understand im seeing him on the mind (I understand there is no him, and there is no mind), but how do i know its in my mind ( I don’t know because it’s not in my mind)? thanks

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE