Dodo

Law of attraction - Either a lie or useless

48 posts in this topic

@AleksM btw is pure awareness the highest frequency possible? I am aligning with that one (and still I keep attracting the shit of the universe) 

The ultimate strange loop : Life is a shit that shits

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

You're attracting shit because your psychology is shit.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Dodo

Wishful thinking is thinking a pattern for 3 days and than expecting its manifestation to come to you.

The world will not give you what you want. Everybody wants to be a millionaire but not everybody becomes a millionaire. You have to become the person who deserves a million $$$.  The world is not yet a crazy enough place to reward undeserving people. ;)

You have to do it EVERY DAY for years!  Every day you have to practice affirmations, repeat your goals, values etc. 

You have to have faith in the beginning.  It takes years to materialize true financial freedom. 

Learn how to build a business. Find a need that people have and find out how to fulfill it.

Learn How to create value, how to innovate, market ...while massively impacting people in society so it is a win-win situation.  Stay away from win-lose situations, or even lose-lose situations.

Do your research.

Put in the work. 

Work for 10 hours a day, every day for 5 years. 

Stay away from get-rich quick schemes. 

@AleksM I dont think I will live that long because of my body's fragility and disease, but ok 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

2 hours ago, Shin said:

You're attracting shit because your psychology is shit.

If one's psychology is crap even if they 'attract' supreme awesomeness, they will see it as crap and ultimately turn it from the awesomeness it is into the crap they see it as through their subsequent interaction with it being influenced by the crappy perspective.

Edited by SOUL

2 hours ago, Dodo said:

@AleksM I dont think I will live that long because of my body's fragility and disease, but ok 

What if I told you there is people who were at a terminal cancer stage, and got cured by having faith in their true self/god ? 

Not saying it is easy and without pain, but it can be done.

The only limit is your own mind.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Law of Attraction is simple.  Just think of what you want to create.  That’s all Law of Attraction is.  It has this big, fancy name — but it’s very simple and powerful in practice.  Just think of what it is you want to create.  Use the Mind in your favor.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Nahm In one of his videos Sadhguru says something of the kind :

"Law of attraction is between opposites. Are you opposite to the Universe? "

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

3 hours ago, omkarshetty said:

Even Sadhguru admits that LAW OF ATTRACTION doesn't work.

Maybe Sadhguru is wrong!

There’s no relative truth, so we are in a game of self honesty & freedom. 

❤️ Love you guys. Thanks for all the help. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Maybe Sadhguru is wrong!

I agree with earlier post that law of attraction should be solely about maximising the quality of the experience,  not actually about making physical changes.

Now, when one is blissful,the physical changes may follow as well, but that's not part of the law of attraction and those changes are not guaranteed (which means they are not part of a law, because a law is something consistent that always works) , it's just giving misconceptions if you tell people they can shape reality with thought.

For one if you are critical at conducting tests, you will quickly discover it doesn't work. 

Only if you close your eyes for the times it doesnt work and only look at the times it appearantly happens to work you will think it's the law of attraction that did it. It's a bias by the mind. It can be both negative and positive bias. Both are delusional. 

Perhaps law of attraction only works for Ego.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo Thanks!!!!!! You reminded me of one of my favorite sayings from way back!!  “Limits, like fears...are illusions.”❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Dodo nothing special about the law of attraction. If you have a true desire for something, you will get it. The stronger the desire to get it, and the lower the fear of the obstacles, the higher chance you have of getting it.

But don't think you can just get everything. You have to inherently desire it, which, you have zero control over.

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

Law of Attraction - thoughts that are emotionalized become magnetised and attract similar and like thoughts. I used to have that problem using law of attraction for building something what it is not for- doesn't work. 

Sometimes even I think Sadhguru is bluffing away, but I do not think this time he was faking.  Anyways, no body is perfect.

But the construct of The Law of Attraction is such that it tells you to focus on that which is not there in the moment .....and then manifest it. This in turn creates bad deterministic egoistic loops of wanting something(which creates a lot of stupid problems that you want to avoid , believe me), whereas we are people who deserve the infinite without doing things like visualizatin.

Even visualization is a part of creative "Thinking". Therefore we are underestimating the potential of enlightenment and its "Good" with limited manifestations of the "not-so-giving" Law.

I understand the Law to be true in terms of alpha, beta and gamma frequencies which radiate in the universe (common thats scientific and a big thumps up for that idea to the creators of that book "The Secret")and repel the energy back in the form of a material Gift. But that takes long time to practice and it is said that monks who meditate for more than 20-30 years have the potential to access such frequencies.

Chioce is yours !

A Life full of satisfying your needs and wants.....that you TRULY LOVE.

OR

The Truth.

-Omkar Shetty

(Practiced and believed in the law for 8 years, but the truth came soon enough)