omkarshetty

Is Astrology Real? And if it is, then what is my fate?

4 posts in this topic

My mother is a believer in astrology and also hinduism. She doesn't want to listen to my non-dual shit , untill she doesnt get in mood. The real day-to-day problem is that whenever I create any problem for her she has a bad habit where she subconsciously relates the activity to me being born on a no-moon day(Amavasya Night) . I do not know till what extent its is true. I am trying to make a move from the house and live in a shared-renting space. But there are certain times where I do feel like  I create a lot of problems for myself and for others sometimes intentionally and sometimes unintentionally. I have been having complaints in the various schools that I have got into and I feel that statistically(among batch mates) I was the one-most trouble maker kid during my school times. Even now in college, Its very hard for me because of alllllllllll the things that i encounter in the college stupid life.(I become judgemental and all that shit comes back to bite me in the ass, btw I cannot even resort to stupidity and ignorance , right?, If the system is wrong ,hell yeah, its wrong and I have problems with it)

I have been a child who loves to grow and learn new things but I think that I have some anger management issues that I have to probably work upon so that I do not fuck up in the future. Many people think I have an astrological issue, which I cannot solve, obviosly because it has got to do with planets, and we cannot deal with them. It has to happen no matter what. Even enlightened people claim astrological systems to be true. So that made me question, my problem.

Will I have to see the most bad anytime soon?

Its not 100% bull, because when you growing up the people you are around aka your classmates have big impact on you development and you future personally. Imagine almost being a year older then someone other people when you are seven it makes a big difference. 

Now can it predict what's going to happened today? no, but it can follow certain models for what problems people born in a similar time of the year often experience.

Edited by Spiral

Yes, I see that all my actions are influential and deterministic. But what could be the best solution for a lesser "unpure society" and to avoid stupid problems.