Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dan94

The life purpose course?!

9 posts in this topic

Finished the Life Purpose course. Absolutely worth it. Thank you Leo.

@Dan94 I just started Leo’s Life Purpose Course.  I’m taking my time with this baby.  I feel like I’m doing real personal development work again.  I feel highly productive again on this path, like I’m making progress every single day again.  I like that feeling.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

And that's the thing. It's been a couple of month of work but having my values, strengths, a real vision (board), goals on a single piece of paper. It feels just so goooooood maaaaan. Now the real work begin though, drilling the bitch in to the brain.

Like one thing is following the youtube channel and nodding (admittedly I still do) but having a 1-2-3 guide with the specifics... In terms of real personal development work the course made the difference. I will write a more comprehensive review in the spring. I just felt like sharing for the sceptic person. You are fooling around not applying a fuck that you hear about and I know because I used to do and to some extend still guilty of.

Edited by Dan94

The reason you feel stuck or resistance in your life is because the way that your life has randomly fallen-together or turned out the way it has is breaking integrity with your deeper values.   Life Purpose is all about discovering your authentic-self and then aligning your career with your authentic-self. This is what creates Excellence in your life.  And with Excellence, money comes as a by-product.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

9 minutes ago, Socrates said:

@Dan94 How did you manage to choose an ideal medium and the domain of mastery?

Intuition

@Socrates you just know...you can feel it, as the course goes on and on, you find your 'values' etc...by the end you will ask yourself what is your ideal medium and domain of mastery and you will know  inside, it will come naturally without effort :) at least that is how it worked with me.

My answers were a good starting point, but as mentioned, only the beginning.