The White Belt

Urine therapy

8 posts in this topic

AKA Shivambu.

Does anybody do it?

Has anybody benefited from it? 

Thanks 

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

I just saw this the other day, it seems interesting.

The best part about it is that there is no monetary incentive involved in the beneficial claims. And the beneficial claims are extremely positive and wide-ranging.

Edited by Colin

The kingdom of heaven is within.

There are many people that have done it with great success. Checkout this guy's channel he has a lot of good videos on the subject.

Also Dr Nakao, He was the first to stand up and voice his clinical studies of the mechanics of urine therapy.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Heard that people have been able to cure cancers with it , fight infections etc but you can do that on a Wholefood diet with active lifestyle. This seems a bit bonkers. ..

Why would you flush back all the toxins, heavy metals and pollutants that your kidneys, spleen and liver have worked so hard to remove? There is probably something that can be recycled that goes away during the Urea Cycle but seriously, there is a reason why it's called waste product....but I might just be biased by western education. 

I'd prefer to drink fresh wheatgrass every morning which tastes equally shitty but gives you tremendous amounts of nutrients and even helps removal of toxins. 

Instead of looking what to start doing, it is sometimes better to look into what to STOP doing. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

27 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

Heard that people have been able to cure cancers with it , fight infections etc but you can do that on a Wholefood diet with active lifestyle. This seems a bit bonkers. ..

Why would you flush back all the toxins, heavy metals and pollutants that your kidneys, spleen and liver have worked so hard to remove? There is probably something that can be recycled that goes away during the Urea Cycle but seriously, there is a reason why it's called waste product....but I might just be biased by western education. 

I'd prefer to drink fresh wheatgrass every morning which tastes equally shitty but gives you tremendous amounts of nutrients and even helps removal of toxins. 

Instead of looking what to start doing, it is sometimes better to look into what to STOP doing. 

On the contrary, Urine is sterile and not a waste product like we been taught. Most of what we been taught is not true and purely for business/profit purposes and to keep masses ignorant. Checkout this video at 5:30 mark explains quite a lot

Although i agree with you as well on your points but yeah. Urine is not a waste product but a by product of blood-filtration.

Hope this helps

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I have done it. Not to heal but to stay healthy and for high energy levels. It is supposed to heal everything and to be a perfect mix of nutrients and minerals. Didn't see the benefit from it, but hey, everybody is different.

Arc

Yeah i am starting to see 1000s of people all over especially on youtube comments and videos that have experience and share their story 99% positive results based on my observations.

I just saw this video the other day, it may be the next level to water fasting.

B R E A T H E