Lupe

Do you see vibrations too?

18 posts in this topic

sometimes I need to press my eyes together and open them back up, to make sure that what I am seeing is real. For example I was with some friends we we're all chatting having a good time, when suddenly I am distracted by what I see in the sky these infinite vibrations like waves in sky with settle color to it, when this happens I become stuck, wondering if anyone else sees what I see? because of my heavy starting even my friends asked "what are you staring at?", The sky was clear NOTHING was there, I sometimes see this movement in carpets, windows, and in tables , but in the sky the "vibrations" are very expressive, fast in movement going on forever... 

can anyone explain this? 

Does anyone experience this too?

@Lupe Static electricity in the air. I experienced it a lot of times mostly when I stare at certain objects. This is a symptom of third eye opening. Teal Swan mentioned this on this video:

Normally I don't watch her videos, but I watched this one, and she told that in this video as far as I remember.

Edited by AleksM

@AleksM yes I know that this is not "it" but I asked if you know something about that. You seem to know a lot of different stuff, that's why I'm asking you.

@Ape Just some particles that the eyes need to flush with a liquid, so that you see clearly. But I am not an expert, you can ask google to find more.

44 minutes ago, Ape said:

@AleksM yes I know that this is not "it" but I asked if you know something about that. You seem to know a lot of different stuff, that's why I'm asking you.

Nothing to be worried about. I have shitloads of floaters. I see them mostly against bright white surfaces like snow. If you try to see them you will see them all the time, especially if you get anxious about them. Most people see them at some part of their life but not everyone will be aware of them. People with poor eyesight usually have more floaters.

i see those waves during meditation when i put some 'vibration frequencies music' 

i don't know what's the use of that skill though 

Seeing vibrations is normal as symptoms of awakening, your inner eye is activating so you will notice more and more things. With vibrations we tend to feel them more than see them, i know i see them ALOT when i have a psychedelic but i tend to feel them more than i see them in general.

Everything in the universe is Energy vibrating at a certain frequency so the more activated you become (so to speak) the more sensitive you become to these things as you are now vibrating at a higher frequency, you are less dense, less physical so you feel and see more vibrationally.

As for "Floaters" we see are of physical nature > damaged eye cells via screens/artificial lighting ect.. i have had them for years but never found any liquid or solution to remove them. I did remove some with visualization meditation once you just need to enter the correct state/mindset/belief system to do so.

Enjoy the ride :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

14 minutes ago, pluto said:

As for "Floaters" we see are of physical nature > damaged eye cells via screens/artificial lighting ect.. i have had them for years but never found any liquid or solution to remove them. I did remove some with visualization meditation once you just need to enter the correct state/mindset/belief system to do so.

Enjoy the ride :)

You can't remove the floaters because they are actually collagen particles that have shattered from your eye. They are moving inside your eye. There are some eye surgeons who remove them but there's an risk of damaging the retina or increasing amount of floaters so wouldn't recommend that. However, they might move their position so that you don't see that much of them.  But they are still there.

My advice is to just accept them.

I feel vibes from people.  I have almost a sixth sense where I can read people pretty well from a vibe standpoint.  My intuition is very keen.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I feel vibes from people.  I have almost a sixth sense where I can read people pretty well from a vibe standpoint.  My intuition is very keen.

Probably everyone has at somesense, most are just not aware of it. Staying aware in social situations is difficult. I find myself lost in ego games constantly.

@ADD I don't see anything visual though.  It's more of an inner-sense.  Like being able to read people quickly.  It's keen intuition, one of my strengths.  I've always had it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@ADD I don't see anything visual though.  It's more of an inner-sense.  Like being able to read people quickly.  It's keen intuition, one of my strengths.  I've always had it.

Yes, i know what you mean. I can sense it aswell if i'm present enough. I think i sense it even if i'm unconcious, but then i collect their vibes to my own behaviour. If they feel negative feelings, i might feel negative, if positive then i might feel positive. But if i can stay concious i feel deep compassion towards people who are negative. I don't have to attach to their feels anymore.

@ADD I can be fooled too though.  I can be pretty easily fooled when someone pretends that they like me.  Then I drop my guard.  I like to have my guard down, so once I drop it I can be vulnerable.  But when my guard is up, I can see almost anything 5 seconds before anyone else can.  I have the Eagle-Eye haha.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@ADD I can be fooled too though.  I can be pretty easily fooled when someone pretends that they like me.  Then I drop my guard.  I like to have my guard down, so once I drop it I can be vulnerable.  But when my guard is up, I can see almost anything 5 seconds before anyone else can.  I have the Eagle Eye haha.

Yes, people are good to manipulate. The more i get to know unconcious patterns of my own mind the more i see how people are using me for their own pleasure. Few girls on my class at university are flirting to me, but i think they are just seeking attention from me, they don't actually want me. I'm taken so they consider getting my attention as rewarding. I can see how desperate they get at times when they race against eachother of my attention. It's like looking at kids competing eachother, but they are women in their 20's.