AleksM

Symptoms of kundalini awakening

26 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, astrokeen said:

What happened next? I mean after you discovered your life was illusory? Did a kundalini awakening follow?

Indeed :)

B R E A T H E

18 hours ago, Quanty said:

1st chakra/legs are key, orange into red for true power. But don't forget to connect blue with orange, or the mind will not be able to focus. And the 5 angles (air, ether, water, earth, fire) in tune with the Plexus (fire/yellow). 

Are you talking about visualization? Can you elaborate a little bit? Would love some help :)

@Martin123 I have experienced all of the symptoms mentioned above.

@Quanty I didn't open the kundalini. I had periods of time (weeks) when it was fully open but I was not able to maintain that state for more than 2-3 weeks.  I have stagnant energy in my body that was there for more than a decade and I have a hard time purging it out, I need to stabilize the sexual energy. I have a plan to focus more on that in the summer. When It was on, I was immersed in a HOT aura, the energy in the body was very stable, nothing from the outside had the possibility to trigger a reaction in my body, very light body like you're flying, no limit state - could focus on whatever for however long I wanted from the second  I woke up to the end of the day - 100% discipline, very consistent with habits, productive... When I was in that state I felt like a god, pure bliss, not only piece of mind. There is nothing that I want more than that hot aura but what I'm coming back to everytime is that it's necessary to immerse myself in an environment that allows the completion of the process because there cannot be interruptions and the logistics of my environment are bad. Probably it can be done without switching the environment but it's much harder and every mistake can cost time, I have tried for 4 years to maintain that hot aura without switching my environment .. so I think the logistics play a role.

Then, I don't know why people get so excited about giving tips from what they read or had brief awakening experiences or trips :) 

I speak from a place of mastery & experience, I AM.#

I do not joke with reality ;) only with you guys.

Kundalini will literally destroy all the chatter about awakening and the conceptualizing. 

Because Kundalini is so a unique experience, that one experience cannot fit another.  We all have different body/mind wirings and bindings in the first 5 chakras. Usually, society sold us the 6th chakra only. As much younger you are, much painless is the experience. If you had physical injuries as I did, expect agony and torture like pain, after comes the bliss. 

If someone wants to have a glimpse of what Kundalini is and does not yet know how to in-jaculate (meaning redirecting the sexual energy into the first chakra), then you can do the following:

Go into a private place, get in meditation setup. Masturbate with the visualization of your own being (literally loving yourself as you would love the opposite sex ;)). Now have an orgasm directed into your 1st chakra. (practicality: visualize legs/coccyx/anus/navel)

Continue your meditation and feel the energy from the adrenals combined with the sexual into earth/legs/coccyx/anus/navel. Guiding the breath into that feeling of orgasm. And next one can discover him/her self further, this is a start.

Don't do it if you like very much your old life :P 

After reading the list to do with the symptoms of kundalini awakening, I'm relieved that I've never got involved in it.  Very dangerous.  And we're NOT gods, otherwise we would ALWAYS have known it.    

I am one of many, an expression of the divine nature of Christ

"I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes

On 6/3/2018 at 5:28 AM, Guest Quanty said:

I speak from a place of mastery & experience, I AM.#

I do not joke with reality ;) only with you guys.

You are NOT the Master.  Only the Lord Jesus Christ is.  He is the "I AM".  You are not.  He created you, therefore you are not His equal.  In fact, you are NOTHING compared to Him.

I also do not joke with reality.

Andrea   

I am one of many, an expression of the divine nature of Christ

"I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes