AleksM

Symptoms of kundalini awakening

26 posts in this topic

When i was younger i thought if i opened my third eye i could see into different dimensions and gain superpowers. Now all of that was cool but i didn't expect to see through all illusion and find out my whole life was a lie and that everything is just a projection i create. Boy was i in for a treat.

Once you Crack, you never go back :)

B R E A T H E

I've seen numbers 20:20 since i was an kid. I see it very often. Mostly on digital clocks. When i was teenager i thought the universe is probably trying to tell me that 2020 will be the end of me.  Many times it's not even that i decide to look at a what time it is. I just look and there it is. But i think it's just that my subconcious mind is making a deal out of it.

@AleksM How long does it take to awaken all seven chakra centres? Are we talking years or decades? 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

All this time I was waiting for this kundalini awakening to happen... Turns out it happened years ago. Thanks for this post. It explains a huge part of my life that I always called my 'depression.' So much weird shit happened to me, I can't even begin to explain. My entire life felt like a deja-vu at times and the things I experienced at night freightened the hell out of me. Awakening happened much earlier than I thought. I never made a choice to pursue spirituality, that choice was made for me. Kundalini did its thing. 

It even started with a spontaneous release of energy. But yeah... that was well before I even knew about energies in the first place. All it did was create this immense fear, that I eventually had to work out. Which was all worth it. :D I'm far from done, though.

@AleksM  I have a question for you, I don't know if its related, (#1 briefly mentions it) but you seem to know a lot about these things. For the entirety of my life, at night (and sometimes during the day) when I close my eyes I see two colors, green and purple, as some kind of bright energies floating around. Ive never been able to explain it. They're not annoying me or anything, they've just always been there. I'm super curious. Do you know anything about this? 

Edited by DoubleYou

Kundalini is about fascia. You will laugh of this whole spiritual game once it will be understood in terms of body mechanisms. Max 10 years. 

@How to be wise It depends on the individual, it can take 1 week, 1 month, 6 months, or 10 years. If you are committed enough, you can do it faster than you are able to grasp rationally .

@DoubleYou Spirit guides. After you go to sleep, you awaken in their reality but you don't remember it because it is not relevant and for the most part it's just a distraction from the more important things. But you can develop yourself to the point where you can consciously interact with these beings and discern their incoming messages.

@AleksM Curious if you have any advice for point #2? Really struggling with that one, I feel bipolar now, like I'm about to just lock myself in a room for a month and just mediate it's that bad. I guess it's just part of the process... My monkey isn't happy right now.

@nightrider1435

Start going to the gym and eat healthy, lots of raw vegetables and fruits. Juices and smoothies in the morning.

Nothing wrong with locking yourself in a room for a month. If you feel like you need some isolation, than isolate yourself. This will only speed up the whole process of transmutation of energy. If you don't trust your deep feelings, and instead trust more your monkey mind, than the process will be longer and more painful.

6 minutes ago, nightrider1435 said:

How long does these symptoms last and at what time perioid do they arise? All at the same time or seperately during months of time? All of the points i've experienced in somesense during one year. My conciousness has definetly shifted from what it was but i still fall back to unconciousness and need to wake myself up many times during a day.

@AleksM Yeah for me its more about what you said last. I'm making this so much harder then it has to be, and I know this too.  

I am going through this and it is very difficult. My emotions are all over the place, and I cry a lot. My body is literally a mess, I am always tired and feel like sleeping all the time. I have aches in the body, and it feels like I have the flu. Anyone else experiencing this?

I've been going through a very difficult awakening of sorts and have been trying various things to become more stable. I might seem to be improving only to get worse again a few days later - and I wasn't sure what I was doing wrong. It might have been down to things like yoga and meditation.

I found this girl Kelly's advice quite helpful - in which she says grounding is key and common advice like meditating and yoga, is not as suitable for us already dealing with this influx of energy - in that practices like this actually charge us up energetically even more and can prolong and intensify our symptoms. I've found her videos quite helpful - I've also been working my way through a short course on her site called Grounded Awakenings.

The other advice I got from elsewhere, which I followed up on was to see a Herbalist - in that our nervous system and body in general can need a lot of support during this time. So I've been taking a herbal tincture thing 3 times a day, recently and it seems to be helping.

I'm no expert though, so there probably is merit to meditating (I've found it hard to bring myself to Stop meditating actually!) and yoga during all this, if you know what you're doing. If you don't really know what you're doing or what's going on (like me) and are generally just struggling to make it through each day - then taking the girl in the video's advice might be helpful. Good luck!

AleksM, do you opened and still opening the Kundalini? 

Yeah I rocommend taking a lot of magnesium supplements. Helps me a lot with the symptoms.

one of the things I have had throughout the awakening was a rash on my right hand. If I take lots of magnesium it gets much better. Also it cures my aching eyes. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

I am going through a kundalini awakening since 2016 and my life is a mess, I alternate with crippling anxiety and profound peace. I find it very difficult to focus(and care) on day to day activities like study, career, even working out (which I do consistently since 2009 but lately I lost almost all motivation and I am going to the gym like a chore). I lost interest in drugs, sex, party, music etc. I feel extremely ungrounded and disconnected from the 3d reality. Most meditation and yoga practices only make it worse, so now I am kind of focusing in balancing the root, sacral and solar plexus chakras, to ground myself more into the third dimension. I am also doing loving-kindness meditation to ease the process as suggested by the kundalini book in Leo's book list. But generally, I feel alone and kind of lost since I don't have any person/guru to talk(I live in Brazil, I now only one serious guru that I plan to meet in a retreat in October). It's kind of comforting to know that I am not alone in this, that's why I visit this forum daily. 

1 hour ago, Recursoinominado said:

I am going through a kundalini awakening since 2016 and my life is a mess, I alternate with crippling anxiety and profound peace. I find it very difficult to focus(and care) on day to day activities like study, career, even working out (which I do consistently since 2009 but lately I lost almost all motivation and I am going to the gym like a chore). I lost interest in drugs, sex, party, music etc. I feel extremely ungrounded and disconnected from the 3d reality. Most meditation and yoga practices only make it worse, so now I am kind of focusing in balancing the root, sacral and solar plexus chakras, to ground myself more into the third dimension. I am also doing loving-kindness meditation to ease the process as suggested by the kundalini book in Leo's book list. But generally, I feel alone and kind of lost since I don't have any person/guru to talk(I live in Brazil, I now only one serious guru that I plan to meet in a retreat in October). It's kind of comforting to know that I am not alone in this, that's why I visit this forum daily. 

1st chakra/legs are key, orange into red for true power. But don't forget to connect blue with orange, or the mind will not be able to focus. And the 5 angles (air, ether, water, earth, fire) in tune with the Plexus (fire/yellow). 

On 12/4/2017 at 7:38 AM, pluto said:

When i was younger i thought if i opened my third eye i could see into different dimensions and gain superpowers. Now all of that was cool but i didn't expect to see through all illusion and find out my whole life was a lie and that everything is just a projection i create. Boy was i in for a treat.

Once you Crack, you never go back :)

What happened next? I mean after you discovered your life was illusory? Did a kundalini awakening follow?

Edited by astrokeen