Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nexeternity

Zen, music, life

46 posts in this topic

I quit my job!   I started giving conversational clases of english and spanish to people here in Buenos Aires and its been great... getting paid to have a chat :)  I am also making good money playing the violin on the street, subways, trains... really fun!

Life is accelerating!  Excited about making a poetry book, and two other side projects, learning the harp and learning popping (hip hop).

Its crazy when you realize you can do everything you want!

I have been really connecting with the ways I am a devil, and its so beautiful to be able to see that, let go of it, and be more loving, happy and authentic!

That was a while, nice ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Hey there!  Heh havent posted in forever.

Life has been really good.  I ended up leaving my regular pointless job and now I teach english for a living which is really nice.  Only a few hours a day and its been very fun.

The new books on the booklist have been amazing.  Thanks Leo.

I am still doing Ayahuasca and Kambo which have been really helping me learn and purge fears and be more loving.

Dancing contact improv has been amazing to develop body awareness.  Zen Body Being by Ralston has been of great help too.

Still writing poetry which is nice.

Still wonder what else I can really do to make a bigger impact...  

Oh one more thing I wanted to share.

Ive been reowning alot of my positive shadow.  I usually tended to overly admire and adulate others and now I realize its my own positive qualities I was projecting onto them...  really crazy mecanism.  It feels way more authentic and chill to not put people on pedestals like I did before.

Hey there!  Have not posted in over a year.  Crazy how time flies.  So many changes... getting wrapped up in life.  

There are a few addictions I am working on, mostly subtle ones... and the work gets both easier and harder as time goes on.  In general life is alot more happier but at the same time the slightest deviation from center feels like it brings instant karma!  I find myself bumping into things when my mind wonders into negative territory or seeing bad things manifesting pretty quickly. 

Pride is still a big thing for me.  I see that you get so much power with consciousness work and love, you can start shaping your reality so much more, but whenever I think I am better than someone else some bad thing happens to me pretty quickly.

Recently I am seeing the wisdom of really, honestly, and genuinely feeling admiration and seeing the hidden master in all other people, they can show me my weakness, my inability to love, my lack of compassion and forgiveness, and any other lesson that the wisdom of a master tries to teach.

Its been interesting. 

I have been living with a pretty hippy community and my interactions with the "outside world" have been incredible beneficial.  Its great to link both the regular world and the hippy family community world together.  Its like all things have benefits and lessons.