Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nexeternity

Zen, music, life

46 posts in this topic

This past week I have been getting confident about whats happened to me but last night I had this weird sleep paralysis experience with what seemed like anxiety and fear filled astral projection with no real conscious control, it felt like a dream.

Feel great now... but that blindsighted me a bit!

It reminded me of this blog post by Leo https://actualized.org/insights/dont-get-cocky

When the enlightenment stuff started coming on I felt this... :P 

This is silly but.., I get now what they say about you forgetting what it was like before the enlightenment...

Its like you believed the story and dreaming so strongly... everything was so contracted... or seemed to be...

Such a weird thing existence is!

Free Shaktipat for me plz :/

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I have faith in something.  

They say masculine compassion is about enforcing necessary boundaries and facing harsh truths.

But at the highest levels... its seems like compassion should be about eliminating boundaries and sharing the gentle, soft, totally loving, joyful, and peaceful Truth.

Like the story of Ryokan... he had a rebellious nephew who his family wanted to help.  All ryokan did was give him one deep look, eyes filled with tears and that was enough to heal the boy, to change him for the better.

No harsh boundaries, no harsh truths...

Only Love. 

20edf01b8fb18d87eefaea52d54f0bd8--marriage-celebrant-unconditional-love.jpg

God is love

And God in them

Its a sad day for me... first time in 3 years that I dont excitedly watch Leos sunday video!

I know ego backlash quite well.  I think it comes from the forcing... forcing yourself to meditate, to change habits, even to love, to be mindful.

It comes from believing life is hard, from believing you should be a certain way, from not forgiving yourself and judging yourself...

From not being centered in the love that we are.

I did the suffer mindfully thing lots of times... but its basically us believing things that arent true.  Its the way your higher self is letting you know you have a false belief or your not alligned with who you are and what you want to do in life.  We are doing it to ourselves!

If you believe things are hard they will be hard... we have so much freedom that we will create our experience through our beliefs like that.

Enjoy yourself.  Love yourself.  Be happy and free. :) 

lol kinda arrogant my last post.  my bad. 

Still kinda getting used to feeling diferent... gotta watch out that it doesnt go to my head.

There is this quote I found from Carl Jung doing research on psychedelics... "Beware of unearned wisdom"

It rings really true.  Have to be careful and take things slow.

Ive been trying to resolve the humility vs confidence paradox... well its not really a paradox it just always felt like humility bleeds into insecurity and fear and confidence turns into arrogance or pride.

What I came up with is kind of like being humble enough to have faith in something greater than you that gives you the confidence you need to go about life.  That it is also arrogant to be insecure and fearful as if your higher self wasnt guiding everything thats going on.

Its definately a mind twister...

Wanted to share a meditation I made up.

I visualize to my right a buddha with little buddhas flowing out of it into me, giving me peace and wisdom.

I imagine a Dove behind me with little dove birds flowing into me, into my chakras giving me freedom.

I imagine my child self dancing around on my right with little child selves flowing and dancing into me giving me joy.

I imagine Jesus in front of me with little hearts flowing into me giving me love.

Then I imagine this White/Golden type T being created in my body, T for Truth just growing and expanding into all directions making everything a bright white light of love.

Something like this!  It feels really good :) 

A really cool self inquiry question is "Where am I?"

If you are pretty grounded in the knowing that you are not anything you experience then you can kind of "pop out" into the infinite pretty strongly.

Really loved this text Betinho Massaro wrote in one of his instagram posts

**Loneliness As A Path To God** Do not underestimate the magnetic power of loneliness. There is a reason many people feel weirdly comfortable in it. It is a direct gateway into liberation. Let me clarify:

Loneliness is the vision of God, filtered through a lack-belief coming from the idea of ourselves as a person, a body, inside of a world.

The first stage is generally Loneliness - or the experience of being a person without God or holy company.

Once we stop running away from our loneliness and instead decide to meet it directly with an open presence, we transmute loneliness into Aloneness—which is the person meeting God within.

When we fall in love with Aloneness and begin to really appreciate the vast and endless stillness we find there, Aloneness turns into All Oneness—which is God without the heavy filter of thinking of ourselves as a body and a person inside of a world. It is sheer and formless freedom. All-pervading and unlimited bliss.

In this way, when we start looking directly at loneliness instead of trying to fill it up with new content every day as a way not to have to feel it directly, we begin the transmutation process of turning Loneliness into All Oneness.

In summary:

The Pain Stage: Loneliness — the person sense without God.

The Love Stage: Aloneness — the person sense meeting with God’s Presence within.

The Liberation Stage: All Oneness — God without the person sense.

. ——> From this moment onwards you will never be afraid of loneliness again. Instead you’ll meet it with excitement, knowing the alchemical process of turning perceived pain into love, and finally transmuting love into liberation, has now begun for you. Loneliness will never be the same again. Just like that.

On 12/6/2018 at 11:50 AM, Nexeternity said:

There is no lack!!!

feels-good-man_o_2637581.jpg

God is love

And God in them

A cool way of finding silence is to percieve your body sensations and visual field and focus on the silence inherent in those perceptions.  Sounds obvious but yes, those perceptions are inherently silent!

Also, focus on space.  Sure sounds occur in space but the space is inherently silent.

Two really easy tecniques to ground you in silence :) 

I went to the subway and made my first few bucks making music!

I pasted the money on my wall :DxD:) 

Im so happy!!!!

Did my 6th bufo ceremony.  Really cool group of people... lots of psychonauts and tons of experience in medicine.

I could really see how  I create all the tension in my body.  How I hold my breath constricted... stuff like that.  

I got a blast of sadness from the people I know that are unwilling to try it.  I know its perfect anyway but you get this blast of consciousness and you just want to share it.

Man I wish I could master my body/mind!  Wish I could live fully relaxed and surrendered each and every moment... would be epic.