SBB4746

Did Jesus raise from the dead???

8 posts in this topic

I have been having a debate against a Christian who believes Jesus raise from the dead. Do you guys believe it? What do you think on the whole story......

His body died, his soul survived. But he was never born in the first place. He's infinite, eternal, like you and me. Death and birth are the same thing. Re-incarnated? Only he himself can Know.

His body was simply a microphone for Truth.

So i guess he's right and wrong at the same time. I don't think this satisfies him tho :)

Edited by Vitamine Water

The art is to look without looking 

Maybe he realized he wasn’t alive. Maybe he realized the Now. As in, there actually is no past, just the expanding now. Maybe he, and all the other spiritual individuals / gurus, exist only in your mind, in the form of a backdrop for this experience you’re having, which also doesn’t exist. So did he rise from the dead? To debate that would be to miss the entirety of Now. 

There is a a cute little Christmas house / Kleenex box holder in front of me at the moment. As I focus on it, the relativity of it to me becomes revealed deeper and deeper the longer I give it my attention. 

It seemed like an arbitrary purchase, just a product made somewhere that ended up in my house by means of my wife. 

But it’s not! It’s me!!!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Yes. We have strong evidence (the bible) that Jesus Christ himself rose from the dead, rolled a huge ass stone away from his grave and jet-packed to heaven.

1 hour ago, SBB4746 said:

What do you think on the whole story......

Without a direct experience, anything anybody would tell you is a hearsay, so treat it as such. 

4 hours ago, SBB4746 said:

I have been having a debate against a Christian who believes Jesus raise from the dead. Do you guys believe it? What do you think on the whole story......

what's the point in arguing  if he raised from the dead or not ?

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

He realized he was dead all along, that the ego was just an illusion.
Just like any old scripture, there is a lot of bullshit in it, cause the people who wrote it didn't understand jackshit about it.

Same thing for reincarnations, it's just identification with a new form (or an old one), again and again.
You "go" to the hellish realms when there is a huge identification (you're more inconscious = more suffering), then you go to the paradisiac ones when you go meta and realize an identification was an illusion (more conscious = less suffering).

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them