abgespaced

What's your #1 single biggest challenge with the opposite sex right now?

27 posts in this topic

@Lorcan There is absolutely some truth to that xD girls over 25 tend to be more serious about wanting a relationship. Which feels a bit backwards but alright, to each their own I guess.

@abgespaced Having the guts to be sexual. Missed an opportunity at the weekend with a girl I like (an obvious opportunity) and now I'm sat here. Beating myself up about it. Missing the girl. And worrying that I've blown it. 

Edited by Random User

On 12/8/2017 at 2:01 PM, Spiral said:

@Ayilton I should work on making the relationship work, yes but shouldn't try to change the other person. 

I can offer them advice and guidance when they want it, but I can't make them like things they don't. 

Say I really like tennis but she does not, I can force her to like it.

My ex for instance only liked  to go on walks and cuddle/ have sex, otherwise all her hobbies were the type you do alone or that I had no interest in like: French literature. She was great on paper otherwise kind, caring and so on. But I do want a little more the cuddles/sex and walks.

Yeah I get your point of view  ! But still don't just leave the girl cause you have different interests....Make sure you guys have great sex... It's a nice to build intimacy  ! I wanna know something so you left your ex because you guys had different interests  ?

3 hours ago, Ayilton said:

Yeah I get your point of view  ! But still don't just leave the girl cause you have different interests....Make sure you guys have great sex... It's a nice to build intimacy  ! I wanna know something so you left your ex because you guys had different interests  ?

That sex was alright, not amazing by any stretch of the imagination.  Our problem was with communication, she was extremely shy and had problems opening up. This in turn led to a ready awkward vibe outside the bedroom, we basically had nothing to talk about, like literally nothing. Not even for five minutes. First person I've ever had that problem with. I also weren't in love with her so the the relationship was kind of doomed to being with. 

Although I'm not blaming her for the break up, she did nothing wrong and I hope her the best, but it was a bad match to being with.

Having a vehicle to bump into girls really helps.

I remember 2 year ago.(My sex-drive for real girls back then was weak, I did not even try make an effort as I figured it was futile) I had set up a shoe shine business for 1 day.It was hilarious. Girls flocked to me. It was getting so crowded that I had barely any arm room to shine someones shoes. I asked for a bodyguard and 2 nice looking girls were my bodyguard through-out.

I was outside of the school building in the school yard that surrounds the school, I had place my stall up on a 3x3 metre step.

The reaction of two teachers doing the usual patrol around the yard.... Fucking Priceless.

I was told the principal was looking for me.

So I went up to him and the following conversation ensued.

"Sir, I heard you were looking for me"

"Yes, what are you doing"

"Shining shoes sir"

"With a catbrush....." (I was actually using a catbrush)

*awkard silence*

*He smiles"

Then he said something I cant quite remember. He did not mind anyway.

Also, I went around selling Bags of Wine gums around my school on and off for months at a time since I started school up until a year ago. I have yet to resume my business. I sold some coca cola to.

Absolutely amazing vehicle for bumping into girls. (Again, sex-drive was still weak, did not make an attempt to get a girlfriend or flirt). I was straight to the point. Sales shot through the roof. Daily buyers. I went in my bag with as many winegums as I could carry without the bag getting to heavy. The bag was ussually empty by the end of the day. This involved selling at lunch times, pulling navy-seal like sweet smuggling operations during class.

There was little money in it however. I say minimum I made 100 profit euro, maximum 200 euro profit.

I had to sell 100 bags to make 50 euro profit. There is 400 students in my school roughly.

Girls really seem to like it when you approach them with a reason other than "just wanting to talk to them". Approach anxiety is less due to you having a reason to approach them other than your intention of trying to flirt/build your relationship with them.

On 12/12/2017 at 0:28 PM, Spiral said:

That sex was alright, not amazing by any stretch of the imagination.  Our problem was with communication, she was extremely shy and had problems opening up. This in turn led to a ready awkward vibe outside the bedroom, we basically had nothing to talk about, like literally nothing. Not even for five minutes. First person I've ever had that problem with. I also weren't in love with her so the the relationship was kind of doomed to being with. 

Although I'm not blaming her for the break up, she did nothing wrong and I hope her the best, but it was a bad match to being with.

Got yah  !  I understand now... It was meant to happen  !  Just keep searching for your soul mate