Leo Gura

Deep New Video Coming This Sunday

56 posts in this topic

I guess it will be on the nature of reality then... Because: "Reality is a strange loop" (Leo) ;) ... and it has orgies with itself... Kind off... :D... And its inside is outside and its outside in... And... You can travel it infinitely in multiple loop dimensions based on perspective? o.OAnd... Stuff like that... :D

Reality is an inifinity loop, there are universes in the core of atomes? All reasoning is circular? 

Edited by Anders Saether

Klein bottles. I’ve read about them before.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

11 hours ago, AleksM said:

I wonder if anyone watched all the videos like I did.  See, I was fortunate to be following Leo since 2014 and I have watched each video when it came out.  I feel like people want to be spoon-fed this stuff, but all the answers are encased in those videos!  And there is very little overlap except for the Enlightenment videos.  At this point it might be better to do an Enlightenment Course rather than releasing more Enlightenment videos.  Another tool might be a chart that maps all the videos so people can navigate all that.  Sell that chart for 20 bucks.  The chart would summarize all the videos and put them in relation to the other videos.  That would help people navigate the mountain that these videos have become.  You gotta give your explorers a map.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

8 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Another tool might be a chart that maps all the videos do people can navigate all that.  Sell that chart for 20 bucks.  The chart would summarize all the videos and put them in relation to the other videos.

nice idea to make connections but studying lies in oneselfs decision.

try to thinking about how this could look like

22 hours ago, elias said:

nice idea to make connections but studying lies in oneselfs decision.

try to thinking about how this could look like

Part of the job of a good communicator is to make it as easy and intuitive as possible for your customers to access and navigate your work.  Make a capsule outline of the videos.  

Always keep your eye on your customer and their needs.  That’s what business is all about.  Think from your customer’s perspective always.  What can I do to provide more true-value (not apparent-value) to my customer?  Frame that and hang that on your wall.  That’s the most important principle of business.

Shit, I’d even be down to write this outline myself.  I’ve watched all Leo’s videos three-times over.  Every one of them is high-quality and valuable.  And you better believe that’s why I advanced so quickly in this work.  What you work on is what you improve.  There’s wisdom in them thar hills!  Get yer hiking boots laced-up and let’s go explore!  Got yer map, yer compass, yer bug spray?  See?  Leo — think in terms of the recruit who is gonna go on this journey.  What tools could they use to make this journey easier and more efficient for them?  What could you slip into their backpack that would assist them on their journey?

Video on Point to Watch: 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

What kind of work would I be excited to do?

What kind of work would I be proud to do?

What kind of work would I be passionate about?

do what you love passionately and full

its always now

@Joseph Maynor

I started watching Leos videos around 2014 too. I remember he had around 50k subscribers at the time when I found his videos. Leo shares great information, but a lot of times it's too basic for me because I studied a lot of this stuff from other teachers.  Still Leo has helped me a lot, especially because he has given me a good map for the territory (speaking about deeper topics), because previously I did the right thing but without truly being able to articulate what I was doing (higher consciousness channeled into me). His videos now help me construct a better map for the territory which is very important so I am better able to communicate my deeper insights to myself and others and so that I understand the deeper aspects of reality from all angles. 

@Anna Konstantaki @How to be wise @Truth @Nexeternity @Mahmoud Bishr Kebbeh @The White Belt @sweater @Joseph Maynor @Ape

@Anna Konstantaki @How to be wise @Truth @Nexeternity @Mahmoud Bishr Kebbeh @The White Belt @sweater @Joseph Maynor @Ape

Hi, here is a post from Leo that summarizes the enlightenment videos, it's under the Mediation category titled "a practical guide to enlightenment" 

scroll down and you'll find a videolist.  

can't wait, i always wonder Leo, why don't you just record many many videos in advance. and then simply upload them every week

Edited by Monkey-man

Already published, btw.

@Monkey-man Because they take a lot of thought to do well. And if I had a long tail of them, I would have to keep re-shooting them because I'm learning more every week.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Its funny how both teal swan and leo cut their usual intros out of their videos.  Its like they just want to cut straight to the chase and dish out the juicy insights with the least amount of fluff  xD

getting excited. Guys if you want some prelim material for tomorrow watch this:  

what kind of mindfuckery are we getting ourselves into now Leo...

@beastmode Video already out:

Strange loopy questions:

Do I love my life because I love my life, or do I love my life because I love my life?

Do I hate my life because I hate my life, or do I hate my life because I hate my life?

Do I believe something because I believe it, or do I believe something because I believe it?

Does existence exist because I say it does, or does existence exist because I say it does?

Nice job trying us to hit samadhi at the end there Leo!   hehe loved it

22 hours ago, AleksM said:

@Joseph Maynor

I started watching Leos videos around 2014 too. I remember he had around 50k subscribers at the time when I found his videos. Leo shares great information, but a lot of times it's too basic for me because I studied a lot of this stuff from other teachers.  Still Leo has helped me a lot, especially because he has given me a good map for the territory (speaking about deeper topics), because previously I did the right thing but without truly being able to articulate what I was doing (higher consciousness channeled into me). His videos now help me construct a better map for the territory which is very important so I am better able to communicate my deeper insights to myself and others and so that I understand the deeper aspects of reality from all angles. 

I’ve never found one of Leo’s videos to be too basic.  The basic is the hard and the high-theory is the easy in this work.  The high-theory stuff pleases the Mind — but remember we are seeking personal development not to masturbate the Mind.  The basic stuff is the hard stuff in this work.  It’s the high-theory stuff that’s easy.  The intellectually-prone person needs to be aware of this trap.  You wanted a paradox to thrill the Mind — you just got one!  We gotta keep our eye on the ball in Personal Development.  So, what’s the overarching theme for determining relevance in this work?  Here’s a test: How does this product or service serve my Personal Development customer to take another step forward on their path.  See?  That’s called alignment with your customer’s needs and putting those needs first.  I’m not saying Leo isn’t doing this by the way, I’m just sharing some thoughts here for those who they might resonate with.  I have a lot of experience as an Entrepreneur myself.  You don’t want that alignment with your customer’s needs to ever get cloudy.  That will handicap and stunt your business.  It’s the little things that are the big things in business.  The intellectual’s response is: well, duh!  But see —you gotta live that principle.  It sounds banal when read, sure— but it’s not meant to excite the Mind, it’s meant to be lived.  The Mind is bored by this though and wants more sexy theory to distract itself with.  Just be mindful of this trap.  Here, I’ll name it — let’s call it the Mental-Masturbation Distraction Trap.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, beastmode said:

getting excited. Guys if you want some prelim material for tomorrow watch this:  

what kind of mindfuckery are we getting ourselves into now Leo...

That math guy has 2 million subscribers??!!

I have failed at life!

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That math guy has 2 million subscribers??!!

I have failed at life!

You might want to move beyond the YouTube world eventually.  It’s great for Marketing, but you could do so much more with your career too. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor