Leo Gura

Deep New Video Coming This Sunday

56 posts in this topic

Just about finished rendering my newest video.

This one will have lots of pretty graphics.

Excited to share it with you guys.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Congrats.  I love that you're excited about your work.  I'm excited to be doing life purpose work finally.  There's only kind of dive, and that's a deep-dive.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I am excited to hear this.

Do not feel you are rushed to upload your content.

The decrease in views on your videos is parallel to how the depth of your videos, have, on average been getting deeper and deeper, and covering less shallow topics.

(Your oldest video)

(Your newest video)

You have been a long-term investor since day 1 and look where it has got you.

Sage-like.

@Lorcan There is so much wisdom in Leo’s videos it’s insane.  I’ve studied all of them.  The problem is that nobody wants to watch all the videos and take notes on all of them.  People want to be spoon-fed without doing hard work in personal development.  They expect this work to be easy and hand-holding.  No other subject is treated like this.  Only special people are gonna work really hard at this stuff — and naturally those people will be rewarded.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I FIGURED OUT, LEO WILL CONTACT BOB FROM THE DEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE WILL BE POSSESSED BY BOB, AND BOB WILL PAINT FOR US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KILLING TWO STONES WITH ONE BIRD, SO PROFOUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fv0wD5N.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Lorcan There is so much wisdom in Leo’s videos it’s insane.  I’ve studied all of them.  The problem is that nobody wants to watch all the videos and take notes on all of them.  People want to be spoon-fed without doing hard work in personal development.  They expect this work to be easy and hand-holding.  No other subject is treated like this.  Only special people are gonna work really hard at this stuff — and naturally those people will be rewarded.

99% of people will just look at the video being 2 hours long and decide its not worth their time. When I watch these video I just think its incredible that this kind of deep information can be condensed into just 2 hours by leo without it getting boring at all. Leo we appreciate what you are doing, dont get discouraged because the content isnt mass compatible. Maybe you could cover some shallow topics once in a while to gain subscribers and then going on with the deep stuff again, I know that this is how I initially found your channel but I like the deep content much more.

@Leo Gura Cantttt wait. Really looking forward to it. Thanks for all you have done tho leo. You have really been a... supreme force on this planet and i feel like u chnaged so many lives. Although i may still be lost u have definitely helped me in such a impactful way. Thanks for that. Not thanks will ever be enough tho, No gratitude will ever be enough either. But thanks. Thanks. Stay blessed. Hope you make it to enlightenment. 

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

You know it's gonna' be good when even Leo can't wait to tell us about it.

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

Very excited, I just hope it's not about psychedelics or non-duality stuff..

Here's a hint:

klein-bottle-01.jpg

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.