shahryar

challenging whats possible with enlightenment

9 posts in this topic

it is certainly productive to challenge whats possible for an enlightened person are there infinite possibilities or limited?

here is what I think is possible with spiritual work based on witnessing enlightened people,reading their books watching their videos and having glimpses of my own  in the following and whats not will be added afterwards

it is possible to not confuse the map for the territory/to understand that ego is not you /to become mindful every second in life/ to understand the reality that infinity is what there is and you are not just a part of it but you are infinite/to become joyful and actualized/ to understand yours and others emotions and watch them without judgment/ to understand that logic math and language are part of the map and although there is nothing wrong with mapping they are not the territory itself /to understand concepts of non-duality and infinity /to be in the state of consciousness 

these were mostly understanding what is already there and becoming master of yourself from within which is quiet observable in masters gurus yogis and enlightened beings that isn't my concern here

whats needs to be challenged is about how much perceiving and grasping the reality is possible for an enlightened person
there are claims that you can understand or know or grasp everything by being enlightened thats something that cannot be found in any one of the so called enlightened one not through logic,science,or even involvement we cant find a person who knows or grasps everything
it is one thing to know that you are infinite but perceiving it through senses and grasping it is totally different maybe I am infinite but am I able to sense whats happening on the surface of an aliens skin in another planet? does Sadhguru, Leo, Eckhart tolle or Buddha know everything ?I mean they certainly realized ones but realizing does not mean that they can feel more than their body(at least what they feel has a boundary)? maybe yoga or other methods such as martial arts make you more sensitive but to what extent? doesn't it have limits? you go and train for the rest of your life like Bruce lee you definitely will grasp more but not everything

Knowing oneself is beyond senses and beyond the limitation of bodymind. Knowing oneself is litterly knowing everything, there's nothing more to know. 

People who self realize know that they are God and therefore know that anything can be created.

We can create anything with the help of time and space but it's much more peaceful to just be silent and being who you are. And why engage in something illusory? It doesn't make sense. 

True happiness and peace lies in Being. Everything will return to itself sooner or later anyway.

4 minutes ago, cirkussmile said:

Knowing oneself is beyond senses and beyond the limitation of bodymind. Knowing oneself is litterly knowing everything, there's nothing more to know. 

People who self realize know that they are God and therefore know that anything can be created.

We can create anything with the help of time and space but it's much more peaceful to just be silent and being who you are. And why engage in something illusory? It doesn't make sense. 

True happiness and peace lies in Being. Everything will return to itself sooner or later anyway.

if when you mention god you mean infinity yes the one who realizes himself knows that he/she is infinite 
thats different to what I am challenging
my concern is the extent that the boundary of perception can grow if it doesn't have boundaries how come there is no such a person who can grasp everything from within?
you can stop Identifying with your body or what you think you are and I identify with the whole cosmos ,universe or infinity it self but do you feel infinity through senses? can you feel the weather in another planet in a faraway galaxy?

What are other planets, stars and galaxies made of? 

There are no persons who can grasp everything. For that to be possible the person has to expand into infinity. When that happens he will litterly knows everything on a fundamental level. The Truth. Including weather on other planets.

Anything other than that is not real.

The message is very clear: Turn your focus back to its source and only then it will be clear.

1 hour ago, cirkussmile said:

What are other planets, stars and galaxies made of? 

There are no persons who can grasp everything. For that to be possible the person has to expand into infinity. When that happens he will litterly knows everything on a fundamental level. The Truth. Including weather on other planets.

Anything other than that is not real.

The message is very clear: Turn your focus back to its source and only then it will be clear.

I was thinking about what you have mentioned while I was contemplating what answers might be, and Ive got your point
but there is a more profound question left to be answered
youre right a realized master does not exist cause he/she is infinity, so the body that we see from the master is just an appearance but the tongue of that body is the tongue of infinity so what it says has to arise from understanding everything and grasping and feeling infinity including mappings such as human knowledge,future knowledge,alien knowledge cause they are part of infinity as well as every other thing so if enlightenment is possible or has no limits there must be at least one sample of this tongue of infinity who can lecture every human knowledge better than professors , speak every language and translate or at least articulate what it it can grasp from infinity? we all know that there have never been such a person and probably never will be and does not exist right now
maybe its not possible for the infinity to grasp itself fully 

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@shahryar it’s not so much perceiving it through the senses, it’s more realizing that you already are “it” perceiving it through the “senses”. 

if being infinite does not necessary means that infinity understands and grasps itself totally youre right but If we assume that enlightened one knows everything there is a contradiction

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@shahryar there’s only nothing to know. It’s all a dream.   

dreams are also part of the infinity and an enlightened one must know even the dreams
knowing everything means "everything" along with maps and dreams
why should we decieve our selves?
either its not possible to understand everything by enlightenment 
or no one has ever been enlightened