AleksM

God insight

20 posts in this topic

Just a quick insight I had recently moving from enlightenment to embodiment.

The mind is the software.

The entire universe is the hardware.

The body is the CPU. (central processing unit)

I used to think the body was the hardware and I had no notion of CPU.

Without the CPU, decisions would not be able to take place. So I am here, now. For the entire universe, I just need to be present. The entire universe will do what needs to be done trough this body. 

Nice insight that, ultimately, will lead you nowhere.

Body and mind is the same thing. Body and mind is illusion.

Many people don't go all the way because some insights will improve life significantly and that's enough to be happy. That's enough to live in peace and that's enough to be a good person.

But enlightenment is not that.

Don't settle until everything becomes silent. Silence is the only Truth.

3 hours ago, cirkussmile said:

Nice insight that, ultimately, will lead you nowhere.

Body and mind is the same thing. Body and mind is illusion.

Many people don't go all the way because some insights will improve life significantly and that's enough to be happy. That's enough to live in peace and that's enough to be a good person.

But enlightenment is not that.

Don't settle until everything becomes silent. Silence is the only Truth.

Yeah.  My monkey chatter is pretty low now too.  Great insight.  I don’t even have bad dreams anymore.  I used to have bad dreams on occasion.  The only time I get bad monkey chatter is when I’m stressed by something acute happening in my life.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Nahm LoL yes of course is relative. Everything you read is relative, everything you write is relative, everything you hear is relative, everything you touch is relative, everything you see is relative, everything you think is relative, everything you smell is relative, everything you taste is relative. Get used to it. :D ;)

So if all of the subjective perception is relative, what does that mean? That means it's all about the side of the relativity you want to experience.  The moment you change your perception, is the moment you change the chemistry of  your body. 

I would rather experience the GoD operating system, than the weak, neurotic, poor man operating system.

59860e34027ee9e34a9cf0172fdccb01--lipton-chemistry.jpg

@AleksM I don’t know man, I know some pretty weak neurotic folks, they haven’t realized a lot of the things you & I have, but one of the things I’ve realized, is they are the same as me. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm They have decided to experience limitation. They always have a choice but when someone chooses to experience this degree of limitation it happens unconsciously and that is the problem. They just don't know their true  creative power and so they are victims. Victim mindset is based on separation. 

Realization gives you the power to move from one side to the other, but when identified with one side, one is attached to it.

They are ONE CHOICE away from living a better life

When one is fully conscious, there are no more excuses left. But when one is unconscious, there are plenty of excuses.

You and them are connected and one, but that does not mean you are the same as them. You are unique, and  so are they. ;)

Your subjective perception that You choose to experience makes you unique. 

@Nahm One fully conscious is everything. It's just a matter of perspective. :D  Choose an empowering one.

You guys are awesome! actualized.org is quite ultra rare as a tool to empower and humble almost simultaneously. By actualized.org I mean all of the people involved across the board. Pretty freakin sweet. 

“People”.....just kidding, just kidding! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE