UDT

Leo´s MOM and her story

49 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

@Leo Gura of course. All I am saying is that this statement also works the other way round.

Of course. All understanding is fallible. That cannot be escaped. The only question is, how good are you at spotting your own epistemic errors.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

These substances are basically something for spiritual seekers. But when you already know what is sometimes called "the ultimate truth", then what reason should there be to take psychedelics? And enlightenment is never "something else" anyway. It is already "this". So what "getting into another state" for? And, there is nothing to find. So what should there be found on psychedelics? Only the seeker doesn't get that. That said, of course you can have profound experiences of "infinity" or "god" or whatever. But enlightenment? Enlightenment is not something else than this already.

Obviously he didn't NEED to take it.

The question isn't whether one NEEDS 5-MeO. The question is: Is it an effective tool for waking people up?

And the answer is most definitely YES! As you can easily prove to yourself within 15 minutes of trying it.

Ralston doesn't need to attend a workshop either, yet he conducts them. The really interesting question is: What's more effective, a week long workshop, or a week long retreat, or 15 minutes of 5-MeO-DMT?

Thanks to 5-MeO and other psychedelics, I have become conscious of things which people who attend his workshops for years never grasp. I have become conscious of things which people who meditate for 10-20 years have never become conscious of. I have become conscious of things his enlightened assistant hasn't become conscious of in 10 years of working with Ralston full-time. Not bragging. That's such the case.

We really are talking about inhuman levels of consciousness here. There's a very good reason such levels of consciousness are extremely rare across the world. It's not just a matter of willpower. Enlightened masters have totally different brain chemistry from your average human being. People overlook this point.

Don't assume all brains are alike. They are not. The amount of DMT naturally present in an advanced yogi's brain might be more than you will get by snorting a small pile of it.

@Leo Gura Do you think you can overtake Peter Ralston if you carry on your 5 meo trips?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

14 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura Do you think you can overtake Peter Ralston if you carry on your 5 meo trips?

I don't think of it like that. This isn't a dick measuring contest.

His level of mastery is inhuman. I don't compare myself to him. I have a different path.

Nevertheless, just because someone has inhuman levels of consciousness, doesn't mean they are right about everything. Epistemic errors can still lurk within.

Something like 5-MeO is all too easy to dismiss. Because it seems impossible. But then again, everything is impossible. Yet here it is.

@see_on_see Well, of course it's just a wild guess. But humans tend to evolve in unexpected ways. 200 years ago we had slavery and burned witches at the stake.

So progress does happen.

And don't forget that modern psychedelics are only 70 years old.

In 2018 & 2020 both California and Oregon will likely have propositions up for vote to legalize mushrooms. It doesn't take much to create a revolution. Most people don't realize that psychedelics are the next new killer technology, way more powerful than internet or genetics.

When it happens, it will happen quickly and culture will forever be changed.

If we took the top 100 most wealthy and powerful people in the USA and got them to take 5-MeO, the world would never be the same again. That's possible for 1 person to orchestrate.

@Leo Gura I just wanted to say given the title of this thread, thank you for sharing that story in that Life Purpose video. To be honest, I cry pretty hard every time I watch that part because that's my relationship with my mom who has lost her sanity to her DIsassociative Identity Disorder and I can't have a relationship with anymore. That part is what motivated to buy the course and man... thanks for being the one person I can relate to even though I've never met you. Hope I can thank you for that one 2 min segment in just one video one day. So much love to you man.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

We really are talking about inhuman levels of consciousness here. There's a very good reason such levels of consciousness are extremely rare across the world. It's not just a matter of willpower. Enlightened masters have totally different brain chemistry from your average human being. People overlook this point.

Don't assume all brains are alike. They are not. The amount of DMT naturally present in an advanced yogi's brain might be more than you will get by snorting a small pile of it.

You come up with a lot of silly explanations without evidence. There's no way to know if masters have different brain chemistry. The reason why advanced yogis have higher consciousness is because they practice Raj Yoga for many years (or other types of yoga). If it was only based on brain chemistry Patanjali would have never codified it. Why make something that no one can succeed in except himself? He believed everyone is capable of attaining enlightenment. Obviously everyone who practices it, is not going to attain enlightenment. 

How do I know this? I've practiced it for a short time and it produces dramatic results. I don't practice it anymore. I'm just an ordinary person. Yogis are also just ordinary people. They've just mastered spiritual practices faster than others. 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

@UDT I'm gonna write you again, I realized I need more time to write the things I want to write orderly, 

I'll say 'see you' for now..

On 12/10/2017 at 1:11 AM, Leo Gura said:

When it happens, it will happen quickly and culture will forever be changed.

If we took the top 100 most wealthy and powerful people in the USA and got them to take 5-MeO, the world would never be the same again. That's possible for 1 person to orchestrate.

Would you orchestrate it in some way ?

Observe reality as it is, not as you would like it to be