UDT

Leo´s MOM and her story

49 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When you realize there is only one being -- nothingness -- you'll realize that it infinitely reincarnates as everything.

There's really no difference between you and your Mom and a random mom 5000 years from now and chimp mom from 1 million years ago. It's all exactly the same consciousness.

The Buddha is now looking through your eyes, looking through your Mom's eyes, looking through your dog's eyes. You are the Buddha. You just don't realize it yet.

This reminds me of that film 'Lucy' with Scarlett Johansson. Chimp mom. So cute. So poignant. 

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm pretty sure in the next 100-200 years 5-MeO-DMT will be force-fed to all human beings like vaccine shots are today. That will shift things dramatically.

If mankind survives long enough, one day, 99% of people will be enlightened.

Peter Ralston would disagree.. Sure 5-meo is IT?

44 minutes ago, art said:

Instead of either-or we can have both — psychedelics and Inquiry.  You need both anyway.  To detach from culture means that you must have lifted every belief off you like an onion.  

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

When you realize there is only one being -- nothingness -- you'll realize that it infinitely reincarnates as everything.

There's really no difference between you and your Mom and a random mom 5000 years from now and chimp mom from 1 million years ago. It's all exactly the same consciousness.

The Buddha is now looking through your eyes, looking through your Mom's eyes, looking through your dog's eyes. You are the Buddha. You just don't realize it yet.

Is this a new belief or tongue in cheek?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Is this a new belief or tongue in cheek?

It's not the first time he's said it you know 

1 minute ago, sarapr said:

It's not the first time he's said it you know 

It’s the first time it’s had the reincarnation flavor that I can recall.  

@Joseph Maynor when you think about all the stuff he talks about the reincarnation comes as the ramifications of it but not directly he's never mentioned it.

41 minutes ago, sarapr said:

@Joseph Maynor when you think about all the stuff he talks about the reincarnation comes as the ramifications of it but not directly he's never mentioned it.

Well then out the picture.  We need to be exposed to this belief fully.

5 hours ago, art said:

Peter Ralston is closeminded ;)

I suggested he take a snort. He declined.

Careful judging things you've never tried.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm pretty sure in the next 100-200 years 5-MeO-DMT will be force-fed to all human beings like vaccine shots are today. That will shift things dramatically.

@Leo Gura Wow that's being really optimistic. 

@UDT I've talked with my mother on my experimentations with psilocybin and she said she may be interested. I've talked to her about the many studies being done that treats depression, anxiety, OCD, etc. It will drastically shift her entire life with just a little glimpse of Being, something she forgot decades ago. I'm currently in the same boat as you are. 

@Maxx It crossed my mind many times already that enlightenment is not just a simple answer of just take 5meo or X, Y, or Z. It's because it "speeds up the process." This may not be the answer.

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

You should let people judge who are undoubtedly enlightened

How the fuck are you going to determine who's undoubtely enlightened? :D I want to see your method.

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

5-meo-dmt people talk a lot about infinity, the absolute, god, symmetry and so on while people who are generally considered to be enlightened talk a lot about emptiness, the end of suffering, wholeness, unconditional love etc. In general there is a different vocabulary used.

I think it's because Enlightenment can be approached from two sides. You can either deconstruct reality until you get back where you started, or build up on top of it to get to the same point. Both paths take you to the same place, Nowhere. Or Everywhere, depending on how you look at it.

Some quick points to the recent posts,

1) Everyone who never took 5meo in his life is out of the debate and should shut up

2) Dont take everything Leo Gura says so serious. Be careful, your inner monkey gets turned on by the status of the administrator of this place. Ironic to see that in a high consciousness forum xD

14 hours ago, JustinS said:

@UDT I've talked with my mother on my experimentations with psilocybin and she said she may be interested. I've talked to her about the many studies being done that treats depression, anxiety, OCD, etc. It will drastically shift her entire life with just a little glimpse of Being, something she forgot decades ago. I'm currently in the same boat as you are. 

@JustinS Thanks for the input its indeed an interesting idea, I feel you have a pretty open minded mother. How did you approach that topic to her for the first time?

On 08/12/2017 at 1:53 PM, Leo Gura said:

99.99% of people will never wake up.

They will get another chance in the next incarnation.

But if you really wanted to wake someone up, a gradual ramp up of psychedelics would be the best tool for the job.

@Leo Gura I don´t consider myself to be part of the 0.001% neither I want her to be there. My goal is not to guide her to enlightenment but rather bring her ego in a better state by fullfilling what her life should be according to her neurosises. I know that it doesnt matter in the picture of non duality but it matters for her perception, that´s what makes it matter for me. I´m aware that familiy is chimpery but I feel that fixing that will benefit me on freeing mind and time "traveling" on dao.

Edited by UDT

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If mankind survives long enough, one day, 99% of people will be enlightened.

100-200 years is far too soon. I think you mean 1000-2000 years.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@UDT It is possible to realize that everything is perfect as it is. Your wish to change others is fear within yourself, this problem can only be solved if you work on yourself.

All I can say is, find out for yourselves.

You don't know what I do or do not know.

For all you know, everything I say is a lie. That's for me to know and for you to find out.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Maxx You are into Buddhism/enlightenment/other religions/other related topics. I see that. That's great. We have not covered every single topic on the forum or on actualized.org. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) This is not easy for me to explain, but we have not covered:

-indigo/starfall/rainbow children where the "experience of the no-self" (Riding the Ox Backwards) takes place at a young age automatically 

-the topic of nirvana, never talked about what that is

-karma, didn't go into that too much

These are just three topics, but how do they interrelate? Does that mean that indigo children are free from their karmas and will achieve nirvana in this lifetime? How much do they have to work to rid their karmas? Will 5meo and other psychedelics help "speed up the process?" If so, how? :) And, I heard the quotation more than once, "if 'God' enters into one's life too many times, life becomes pointless" from ppl who are very much into spirituality. There has to be a reason why Peter Ralston rejected 5meo. It's not because he's close-minded or that he thinks it's "wrong" or "bad." It sounds too "close-minded" just pointing someone out like that. I think he can't just say the answer in one sentence. If he really said an answer, how many ppl will understand it? You see what I mean?

9 hours ago, Maxx said:

2. Another way to find out is to objectively compare what the two "camps" are talking about. And it is already obvious by comparing the vocabulary, that there must be a kind of difference. 5-meo-dmt people talk a lot about infinity, the absolute, god, symmetry and so on while people who are generally considered to be enlightened talk a lot about emptiness, the end of suffering, wholeness, unconditional love etc. In general there is a different vocabulary used. Notice that no Buddhist Zen master for instance ever uses words like "infinity" or "god" to describe enlightenment, and apparently Zen never did since it exists. Furthermore the whole attitude and psychological and mental appearance is different. Enlightened people often have a very calm, relaxed and sometimes almost silent aura. I don't see that at 5-meo experienced people. Sometimes 5-meo people and enlightened people use the same terms, but with a different meaning. For example the term "ego death" is used with a different meaning. 5-meo-dmt experienced people apparently don't get what enlightened people mean with "ego death". At least that's my impression. And on some aspects I don't hear anything from 5-meo experienced people at all, for example about the nature of time.

Many times people confuse enlightenment with altered states of consciousness. Some masters are enlightened and also able to experience altered states of consciousness. Other masters are only enlightened. Enlightenment is like a eureka moment isn't it? 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS