Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dustylocks

How to make some $£$ Right now...For reals.

25 posts in this topic

@Toby Yes over 2000% last year.

But to be clear, losing and gaining is part of the process. If you start you will lose mostly if you are not trading a bull market (upward). Trading a bear market is difficult and requires skill where to enter and exit, and this is where I made my most gains.

Just sitting on some bags is not having skill. Anyone could do that hoping for it to rise and many people mistake their succes then for actual skill and get overly-confident, eventually losing more than they gained.

Edited by Principium Nexus

@Toby Well I only started last year to do it full time. In 2013 I bought some bitcoin too and sold too late, with maybe a loss of 40%. Back then I didnt know anything about trading, or even have an exist strategy. It was stupid and more of a gamble.

Why do you want to know?

Well I just want to know what the actual difference is between trading and normal growth. I don't have anything invested in it but I manage some for my brother which are like 27k now since August. He is holding because after 365 days one doesn't have to pay taxes on the profit in Germany (about 40% taxes with trading). So I would like to know if a performance about or more 1.8 times the normal growth is possible with trading (which would result in about the same as just holding because of taxes here in germany).

Edited by Toby

@Toby Yes trading can certainly increase your holdings. But if you are not good in trading and bought low early this year you could better just hold.