ZX_man

Enlightenment is hard, living with the paradoxes.

38 posts in this topic

@ZX_man That's correct. It however matters if you identifify with the emotion. You say "enlightenment is hard" so I assume you are bothered by something and want to point that out. So ask yourself, do you suffer in any way? If not, there's nothing to do, if yes, what is the origin of that clinging?

Why does it matter so much to you?

Edited by Principium Nexus

What do people mean when they say enlightenment is easy? Considering that going off of what I read here most people are not there yet?

@ZX_man LoL, so what? You are an extraterrestrial too to an outside species of beings. It's just a matter of perspective. You can find some of the teachings of Bashar on this page: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/ I recommend  you read it all. @Alex K An extraterrestrial being that is being channeled by Darilyn Anka for the last 30 years. He is communicating important knowledge for the time we are being in right now. You can find videos from him on youtube, they are being deleted however, but still, you can find a lot of great info.

@ZX_man

what could Truth possibly be relative too?

As an example. You said: "Enlightenment is hard living with the paradoxes", that is a subjective truth that has an opposite (relative) side which says "Enlightenment is easy living with the paradoxes". So this is the other side of the same coin. The paradox is that both are True. 

3 hours ago, AleksM said:

n extraterrestrial being that is being channeled by Darilyn Anka for the last 30 years. He is communicating important knowledge for the time we are being in right now. You can find videos from him on youtube, they are being deleted however, but still, you can find a lot of great info.

Its not a paradox - one can communicate with aliens, logical enough. Paradox is like when you travel back in time to kill yourself.

@Nahm You want to introduce yourself into existential crisis? ?

Try to comprehend infinity, you will find yourself over and over again.

Edited by Principium Nexus

On 11/29/2017 at 10:49 AM, Danny M said:

What do people mean when they say enlightenment is easy? Considering that going off of what I read here most people are not there yet?

Awakened people have transcended their own nest of misunderstandings & paradigms, the cause of suffering.  The very last scene (phone booth) in the Matrix was originally this;

"I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I imagine you can also feel me. You won't have to search for me anymore. I'm done running. Done hiding. Whether I'm done fighting, I suppose, is up to you. I believe deep down, we both want this world to change. I believe that the Matrix can remain our cage or it can become our chrysalis, that's what you helped me to understand. That to be truly free, truly free, you cannot change your cage. You have to change yourself. When I used to look out at this world, all I could see was its edges, its boundaries, its leaders and laws. But now, I see another world. A different world where all things are possible. A world of hope. Of peace. I can't tell you how to get there, but I know if you can free your mind, you'll find the way."

chrys·a·lis:

• a quiescent insect pupa, especially of a butterfly or moth.
  • the hard outer case of this, especially after being discarded.
  • a preparatory or transitional state.

"He emerged from the chrysalis of self-conscious adolescence"

The illusion can be your cage, or it can be your ‘transitional state’. 

Would it be easier to be Thomas Anderson....or Neo?

(RATM??❣️)

more importantly Danielson...

...who is The Architect? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 11/29/2017 at 2:14 PM, AleksM said:

@ZX_man LoL, so what? You are an extraterrestrial too to an outside species of beings. It's just a matter of perspective. You can find some of the teachings of Bashar on this page: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/ I recommend  you read it all. @Alex K An extraterrestrial being that is being channeled by Darilyn Anka for the last 30 years. He is communicating important knowledge for the time we are being in right now. You can find videos from him on youtube, they are being deleted however, but still, you can find a lot of great info.

@ZX_man

As an example. You said: "Enlightenment is hard living with the paradoxes", that is a subjective truth that has an opposite (relative) side which says "Enlightenment is easy living with the paradoxes". So this is the other side of the same coin. The paradox is that both are True. 

Maybe that’s not a paradigm. Maybe one experiences the expansion through each of those perspectives so the paradox only arises when the one still somehow deduces there is an ‘other’ to still be in the previously experienced paradigm. What if in actuality, in reality, everyone is the One, and there is no other, no objective truth, and when one see’s a person in the previous paradigm, they have neglected to see that they are that person....and not.  “Objective truth” could really just be two people agreeing with each other to belief the same thing, because at least one of them doesn’t know they’re the One. 

You say living with paradox is hard, and yet you’re already doing it 

Enlightenment is so simple that it becomes extremely difficult.

It's also very hard until you realize it's easy as fuck.

Are you too stupid or too smart ? Maybe both ? 

9_9:ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@alyra there is a different between living with your own paradoxes, which you are unaware due to the nature of paradox - and living in an illusion with “people” still in there paradox’s. The latter is very easy. 

Enjoy duality. It’s the final paradox. ❤️☠️

5 hours ago, alyra said:

You say living with paradox is hard, and yet you’re already doing it 

Everyone and everything is you- doing your best to help you through this wild ride. Have you missed this? Look around you Now. 

@alyra ❤️

Everybody's lookin' for somethin'
Somethin' to fill in the holes
We think a lot but don't talk much about it
'Til things get out of control
Oh, how do I know when it's love
I can't tell you but it lasts forever
How does it feel when it's love
It's just something you feel together
When it's love❣️

You look at every face in a crowd
Some shine and some keep you guessin'
Waiting for someone to come into focus
Teach you your final love lesson
How do I know when it's love
I can't tell you but it lasts forever
How does it feel when it's love
It's just something you feel together

When it’s love, it lasts forever. 

Sounds a little like this other permanent thing that comes up on the forum now and again. 

And again

and again

and again

infinitly

Sammy might be on to some thing. He might even be on some thing. 

❤️?

@Nahm ye there's a reason why words of wisdom don't get lost in time, people sense it means something - one could claim that because awareness is everywhere, and true wisdom captures awareness well, that good wisdom would apply to anything a person needs wisdom for.

@alyra Yes!

Also...words, wisdom, time, people, meaning, claims, awareness, everywhere, true wisdom, good wisdom and anything a person needs - don’t exist. So of course Nothing could be lost!

You’ve got me tripping balls on reality again. Thank you so much!!!!