AleksM

Existence is what exists.Nonexistence is what does not exist.

25 posts in this topic

Existence is what exists.

Existence can only do two things:

Existence can only exist.

Existence can only change.

Nonexistence is what does not exist.

Nonexistence can only do two things:

Nonexistence can only not exist.

Nonexistence can only not change.

http://iamniverse.com/existence.html

@Leo Gura Interested in what you have to say about this. 

Reality is reality. Illusion is illusion. Reality never changes. The illusion is an illusion.  It get’s clear quick once we’re alone. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm

BTW: existence to me is consciousness and nonexistence to me is awareness. Awareness is aware of the thought stories. 

Thought stories are what we call illusory. But this does not mean they do not exist. Thought stories can happen only inside time. Time is illusory because the only moment in existence is NOW. Time is a byproduct of consciousness reflecting back on its own existence, so this means illusion is real because illusion is a byproduct of consciousness. 

@Nahm Ok. So spacetime is illusory and the experience of it is real. Experience is consciousness and awareness is aware of experience, the experience is constantly changing. I had this hidden assumption that spacelines are real and timelines are illusory. This definition is better. Thank you,

I think I have to change my definitions. Consciousness is only conscious of it's experience, it knows only consciousness, that is knowing. Awareness is aware of the content of consciousness and the totality of it which is experience. Content of consciousness being the mind, which is a spaceline and a timeline. 

This is what reality means in my language. 

Slovenian

reality

1. (reality,fact, validity, truthfulness, authenticity, veracity),((actuality, reality, fact) -I would say creation)):(to be realising, to realise, to be comprehending, to comprehend),(to be realising | to realise | to be comprehending | to comprehend | to be fathoming | to fathom),(we arent able to deny reality, it can't deny reality), but we can explain it differently;the mental world is larger for him than the surrounding objects / today space flights have become a reality / economical, political, life reality; objective, subjectiv reality / one must return to reality: to make supper, wash the dishes °goal became a reality, it became realized(materialized, fulfilled, lived, acted, carried out)

2.  characteristic(property, attribute, trait), feature of real(of true, truthful, realizable,feasible):to persuade(to convince, to convert, to make certain, to make sure, to be certain, to be sure, to bet) oneself about reality of suggestion / reality of politics

Edited by AleksM

Reality is all illusion, therefore, illusions are real coz they are just illusions within illusion which is real.

Life is a dream, but this dream is real.

I believe we can manifest whatever thing we believe in if we know-how and if we raise consciousness

Like walking on the water

Because being conscious is like lucid dreaming where you can change your dream like you want unlike in unconscious dreams.

Most of us living reality as in unconscious dream

So now all fantasy lalalands, hogwarts and elves do make sense! 

Santa Clause is real!!! We, as human beings, merely have to raise consciousness and explore infinite possibilities of this reality and manifest santa-clause presents.

And I think that's why we don't really see that's the case - because high-conscious people (who are rare) don't tend to desire all those presents and magics, they already happy, so that's why we don't really see all those staff happening on the daily basis

And although it is just another belief i want to believe in, but without initial belief we won't go and try to prove it on practice, i guess that's the point why beliefs exist

Edited by Monkey-man

@AleksM ‘dualistic reality’ , “me & you”, objectivity, and the definitions written & words said therein, are illusory.  Reality can’t be defined because there is no one to define it to. Is reality experienced....no...no one to experience anything...no distinctions to be experienced. Same situation. It is. 

@Monkey-man reality is absolutely real.   Illusion is an illusion.   Life is not real. Life & death are dualistic illusion. Neither exists, and each only has meaning contingent on the assumption of the other having meaning. Neither actually have meaning.  Neither are true. When you see you are not alive, you see you don’t die. Like all words are contingent on the “meaning” of other words, so is it with the very ‘air’ you “breathe”. Living in an illusion we think is reality blows. “Living” in an illusion we know is an illusion is pretty sweet. Being in reality is bliss. The word freedom immediately reveals a lack of freedom, a veil. There is no word in actual freedom. 

@AleksM DUDE!!!! Immediately after I hit submit, I got the ders message, but for the first time, it wasn’t from you, it was from me. What the actual fuck. If Leo’s been doing this all along, I don’t want to know. Seriously. 

?

what are we to do with this? I still have no idea.

BCCC8367-939C-472B-A8E1-465CA9999E59.png

@Nahm if reality is unlimited then all possibilities are real, then any possible illusion occurring in mind have potential to become real because it is already actual if it is potential.

for example, all psychosomatic issues start as an illusion and then manifest into reality by turning into real decease, same goes to placebo effect.

@AleksM Existence vs non-existence is a duality, a distinction.

Reality is nondual. So all distinctions collapse. Since there are no boundaries in nature, every thing is made out of one thing: itself. (A strange loop.)

That which exists, also does not exist.

It's quite the mindfuck to look at a chair and realize: "Lol! It doesn't exist!" This takes a pretty big leap in consciousness to see.

A good exercise to try is to sit down on your couch, take a pen in your hand, and stare at it for a long time, trying to notice that it does not actually exist. Try doing that on a psychedelic, otherwise it's really hard to see.

You'll start to laugh once you see it. "LOL! Of course it doesn't exist!" It's the most obvious thing in the world.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 hours ago, Nahm said:

Reality is reality. Illusion is illusion. Reality never changes. The illusion is an illusion.  It get’s clear quick once we’re alone. 

Even illusion holds some level of reality. 

Staring at pen, staring at pen, staring at pen, closes eyes, “there is no pen”, “there is no pen” “there is no pen”....opens eyes....holy shit! It disappeared, it really doesn’t exist at all!!!!

Wait...wrong hand. 

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Staring at pen, staring at pen, staring at pen, closes eyes, “there is no pen”, “there is no pen” “there is no pen”....opens eyes....holy shit! It disappeared, it really doesn’t exist at all!!!!

Wait...wrong hand. 

Hah, it often happens to me that I want to see gross experience, when really what I am after is a subtle thing. But then you notice this subtle thing and it becomes GROSS. Quite a paradox.

@Maxx The spoon might melt in your hand ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura what do you mean objects dont exist? it doesnt exist as in its a hallucination? but even if its a hallucination it still exists as an experience