Joseph Maynor

I Came Up With A Test For High-Consciousness Meat Eating; We Massively Lack Awareness On This Issue

106 posts in this topic

@ppfeiff Whoa man, be careful here and try not to twist up the history that's how neo-nazism and co. are born. As @Toby said the first you should know is that he killed millions of people and even if he did make the country rich, that is not what should matter.

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

@ppfeiff So how does the history fall apart? Flourishing Germany? I would not call that killing millions of people. Millions of Germans burned? You mean German Jews? 

This IS neo-nazism, I was not even able to watch it whole. Tell me if in the whole audio he tries to disprove all the horrors that Hitler and Nazis did and tell me if he puts out any arguments to prove his points, this is just disgusting shit talk.

-Insomnium

@Dragallur I understand, the truth is hard.

The millions of Germans that were burned (what he was referring to) is the millions of innocent Germans USA and the like murdered during WWII:

Let me know if you have access to this in your country.

This is the dark side of history that no one talks about / isn't taught in the west.

@Dragallur The linked post is one-sided. Yes, the film is potentially flawed. Yet, many of the facts presented in the film aren't even discredited in the post.

What makes you think the perspectives you've learned in school aren't flawed? Because of the amount of references?

Is majority always correct?

This is why we need not be concerned with what we want to be true, but with what IS true, even if that means we're in the minority. It can be psychologically difficult to do this, I understand.

In other words, how can you know the whole truth when you're unwilling to look at both sides objectively, even when one side may not align with your beliefs and world view?

Hiding behind a one-sided post as an excuse to not look further into another perspective will NOT lead you to the truth. It will make you feel comfortable, sure, and that's fine.

Cheers!

Edited by ppfeiff

@ppfeiff Yeah I am just not having this conversation for the first time and it always looks like this, you show YouTube video I point out few things, then there are more YouTube videos and then some more (that's how people also prove conspiracy theories which often goes in the similar direction: they do not want you to know about it ---> here is why the majority is wrong (except there is no "why")). 

So what makes me think that what I learn at school is MORE accurate than what you present is because there are experts, historians who study this field for years and years and based on that they create some kind of teaching curriculum. I did not deny that Allies did nothing wrong as also the post mentioned but you are speaking of millions of dead and raped people if I remember correctly now that is a different story, that is the story of Holocaust and what I really dislike is this nazi-apologetics making this stuff lighter which it definitely is NOT. I did not watch the documentary but are there for example sources that it links to? (the Reddit post mentioned that for example, and yes it was supposed to be one-sided because it was making a parody of the documentary)

-Insomnium

Came across this video, short, direct and effective. I'm sure most are already aware of this but reminders are always great :)

Peace & Love

B R E A T H E

@Toby

From John Rose:

"Cherylyn, first, you must EMPTY YOUR CUP because it is full of LIES!!!

Yes, I understand how this is hard to believe given the VAST amount of References or Lies that we've been subjected to by people who want us believe this BS!

Cherylyn wrote:

"My grandfather was a soldier in WW2 and helped release these people from the concentration camps and what he saw haunted him for the rest of his life, so i can't see how you can say this is made up."

Yes, what your grandfather saw was horrendous, but The Allied Forces BOMBED the supply lines months before your grandfather arrived and what your grandfather saw was NOT the fault of the Germans as these "Ammunition Workers" were VERY WELL FED with a special Diet to keep them healthy!

I explain all of this and much more in the Video I just taped and uploaded yesterday...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQXbmTMZ8S4

Yes, there was a Holocaust, but the Jews were NEVER Holocausted - it was the Germans who were Holocausted.

When you watch this Documentary, you will realize that the Germans were the victims - NOT the Jews.

Hellstorm - The Real Genocide of Nazi Germany (Documentary w/ Subtitles)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Oxb110P0Q

Here is a snippet from my file on the Holocaust...

"The six million Jews exterminated by the Nazis depended in large part (66%) on Auschwitz, where four million of them were infamously done to death. Thanks to Ernst Zundel and the International Red Cross, Mikhail Gorbachev in 1989 released to the Red Cross the captured death records from Auschwitz. The forty-six volumes cover the period of 1941 to ’43 and record about 69,000 deaths, mainly from disease or natural causes. The IRC had investigated all the German and Polish camps during and after the war and estimated about 200,000 deaths, some of them Jewish. When the US Army liberated Dachau, for example, of the 32,000 inmates, about 1,200 were Jews. Jewish representation was so tiny during WWII as to be insignificant, except in their minds. In their minds, the 60 million actual deaths of real people were insignificant, not worthy of consideration."

JR Recap: < 200,000 deaths or < .2 million deaths VS 60 million actual deaths!!  Inflate < 200,000 deaths or < .2 million deaths up to 6 million and ignore the other 60 million!!!  We Suffered LESS, but we write the History and will Lie and say that we Suffered the MOST!

As you can see, the total number of Jews who died in the war were way less than 200,000 and there were several million women and children raped and burned in Germany.

Once again, my friend, we have to Empty Our Cup and Sit Down Before Fact Like a Little Child, otherwise, we shall learn NOTHING!!!"

Edited by ppfeiff

@Toby @Dragallur I invite you to watch the video below from 4:00, just for a few minutes. John Rose describes more historical topics to research (on your own) on Hitler and the Holocaust to see the other side:

Edited by ppfeiff

@ppfeiff No he simply did not fed them the best food possible, omg, just because ONE guy called John Rose says so does not mean that it is true! Have you ever been to Auschwitz? If I remember correctly there died over 1 million people! They were slaves working for the Nazi Germany... again he does not cite any sources to back up what he is saying, this is just absurd, it is like talking about chemtrails or us not going to the Moon, just because there are people on the internet saying so does not make it true. Just go visit some WWII historian, prepare your arguments and see how it goes, I am not one and this is just pointless. Even today you can meet and talk with the people that really survived the concentration camps and they will tell you how it really goes with the first-hand experience, or just read some books from the survivors, have you ever heard of Anne Frank? Do you think she was treated nicely?

This is one of the things that Hitler said: 

Once I really am in power, my first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the Jews. As soon as I have the power to do so, I will have gallows built in rows — at the Marienplatz in Munich, for example — as many as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged indiscriminately, and they will remain hanging until they stink; they will hang there as long as the principles of hygiene permit. As soon as they have been untied, the next batch will be strung up, and so on down the line, until the last Jew in Munich has been exterminated. Other cities will follow suit, precisely in this fashion, until all Germany has been completely cleansed of Jews.

— Adolf Hitler, 1922

Read through this for example, as I said I am no historian but what you are doing is still absurd: https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

-Insomnium

@Dragallur Did you watch the interview above? It's not just one person stating this perspective. I quoted it below.

Did you research Garrison Orders? Japan and Usury?

If you don't care for it, I understand. I'm just posting in case someone stumbles upon this thread and does, wanting to research some more leads. Cheers!

56 minutes ago, ppfeiff said:

@Toby The work camps existed to produce ammunition.

3 hours ago, ppfeiff said:

If you don't care for it, I understand. I'm just posting in case someone stumbles upon this thread and does, wanting to research some more leads.

Yeah, just don't forget that the guidelines forbid to share conspiracy theories.

-Insomnium

@Quader Look up on youtube: Jon Venus, Brian Turner, Vegan Hustle TV. They are specifically into bodybuilding.

I'm not into bodybuilding myself and I feel they will be better to answer your questions.

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC