Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Colin

Brain Johnson Optimize

6 posts in this topic

Hey this is a great YouTube channel I have found recently.

I really enjoy the presentation and the content. I watch almost everything he posts

enjoy

The kingdom of heaven is within.

Thanks for the share. A very nice one. Yes, the presentation and the content are really neat.

But I can't pass without writing it.. although I kind of appreciate the information they produce, I don't support any tests with animals.

@Sevi Yeah that is just one video, almost every single one of his other videos don't mention animal testing. 

Like this one

Kind of reminds you of Leo's videos . He is very fond of instilling hope in people :P

Yeah.. he seems good for foundational lay out for this work.. hope is maybe the major key to anything in life I totally agree.. but they are not comparable to Leo's work at all. 

@Sevi I meant more the inspiring hope part of the second video I posted. It seems like a conscious tactic Leo might use based on the information in that video.

You're right. I mean all this context already clearly follows Leo's style. This much of similarities can not be coincidental. The guy might have been inspired by it. I mean, it's not a bad thing, on contrary it's is a very smart idea to go about it obviously.