Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wyatt

Using Mind Maps

2 posts in this topic

Hi people! For the past few weeks I've been studying systems thinking and drawing out the systems I recognize. I recently installed Mindomo (a mind mapping program) that lets me create the systems digitally, allowing me to add even more details to each piece of the system and make the construction of it more efficient.

Ever since watching Leo's last video (Comprehension Has Many Degrees), I've been wondering if creating the ultimate mind-map of the significance and interconnections between major concepts is a good idea? Has anyone created their own mind maps and knows how and where to start?

Peace and love!

8 minutes ago, Wyatt said:

I've been wondering if creating the ultimate mind-map of the significance and interconnections between major concepts is a good idea? Has anyone created their own mind maps and knows how and where to start?

why shouldn´t it be a bad idea? when it helps you to understand reality it´s probably a good idea

starting point is where you are and what you are interested in. from there on begins the journey of discovering and contemplation