Ayla

I'm Reading Too Much On The Forum.

28 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Neo said:

I'm reading too much on the forum, I need to get off.

This to me is a sign that Mr. Mind can see its end coming and makes you feel tired, frustrated, frightened... so you "buy into it" and go away when it would be the exact moment to just fire Mr. Mind from the CEO post you've given him for so long :P 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

I'm feeling ill with a man-cold, and I'm finding the random array of thoughts coming through in such an un-structured way is overwhelming me and I'm actually loosing the focus I had on Leo's videos.

15 minutes ago, Neo said:

I'm feeling ill with a man-cold, and I'm finding the random array of thoughts coming through in such an un-structured way is overwhelming me and I'm actually loosing the focus I had on Leo's videos.

NOTHING can overwhelm your being! 

What is being overwhelmed is your Mr. Mind! It senses it's losing its grip on you, and it enters panic mode! It will try and enter the deepest corners of your personhood to try and keep you from killing it :D 

Just watch that mind as if you were watching a dying snake that you are escaping from. Just watch it. It cannot hook you if you don't give it a helping hand. 

THIS right here is where lots of people run off scared. No attention needs to be given to mind at this point. Anything you are thinking of in this moment, it is not YOU. YOU is what watches that all :) 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Hi Ayla, thank you for moving my post, unfortunately it looks like you posted the original question and not me.

I can see what you are saying, but Mr Mind is all I have to work with at the moment, and if it's saying it's feeling over whelmed or has critcisms about the way I'm feeding it information, these are genuine concerns?

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

Hi Ayla, thank you for moving my post, unfortunately it looks like you posted the original question and not me.

Forum bug.. 

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

these are genuine concerns?

Nope. These are just attempts to mesmerize your beingness back into the dream :D  

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

46 minutes ago, Neo said:

feeling overwhelmed is a good sign. Just let go and see where that takes you.

Edited by WelcometoReality

I'm thinking of getting my first book on the subject and try a bit of reading that way. This isn't giving up - don't worry about that.

hmmmm books. struggle, confusion and frustration are VERY good signs. it means your mind is uncomfortable. and if your looking for truth then thank god youre uncomfortable ;)

These forums aren't a far cry from YouTube comments on enlightenment videos. It's just a lot of noise to take in and digest, which can make things even more confusing. The best lessons are from personal experience, not from reading a hundred different perspectives and opinions on the matter. Besides, everyone should take a break from the internet once in a while. I say go ahead and give yourself a break.

31 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

It's just a lot of noise to take in and digest, which can make things even more confusing.

But a high quality noise with loads of valuable information that can help you progress towards enlightenment and spiritual maturity. Now excuse me, I gotta jerk off.

Edited by Jan Odvarko

Read it all, tried it all, can't remember any of it.

Breaks certainly are needed for progress.  Breath some in, breath some out. Breath some in, breath some out. 

34 minutes ago, Jan Odvarko said:

But a high quality noise with loads of valuable information that can help you progress towards enlightenment and spiritual maturity.

I don't mean to discount the value of this forum or other online resources. I just agree that it can become overwhelming and a distraction at times.

@Ayla Dear Ayla,

As much as I value your effort in this forum, we need to speak of some points.

When one needs a break, allow him to do that. It will be a thing everyone enlightened being would recommend. I felt overwhelmend by the enlightenment ideas too and needed half a year to get accostumed to it.

We do not want this to turn into a secret cult. If one wants to leave, then let it be so. Not everyone has to be at the values you set for the forum. What is happening here is invalidating experiences: 

6 hours ago, Ayla said:

NOTHING can overwhelm your being! 

What is being overwhelmed is your Mr. Mind!

He actually is overwhelmed. Enlightened beings can feel every emotion, even being overwhelmed. To say that feeling is not present in his human experience is just fooling yourself.

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

@A way to Actualize

I am merely pointing out a big trap I felt into and I've seen people get into quite often, only to come back even more hurt after months and years.

I am not keeping anyone here by force. Of course everyone should know their limits, but without transcending those, there is no way of expansion. 

1 hour ago, A way to Actualize said:

Enlightened beings can feel every emotion, even being overwhelmed. 

That is false. The suffering is perceived as a piece of clothing and discarded as such.

1 hour ago, A way to Actualize said:

To say that feeling is not present in his human experience is just fooling yourself.

I never said it was not present in his experience, I said it is something that needs to be transcended one way or another. Even if you blow into a balloon, there still is tension there. 

To finish, I am merely pointing out things here, but it is for each and everyone to make his/her own decision as I have no power and no will whatsoever to change anything in anyone :) 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

His transcendence will come in his own time. EVERYTHING is exactly as it should be at this very moment.

Basically, I've fed my brain all this material, and this is what it came up with (I know you're going to tell me this is all wrong because this is just words and ego stuff) however, maybe you'd find it interesting:

Create in essence a new "brain" spontaneously in software of the brain by analysing the first brains thoughts and asking "who am I". Practice the use of this new brain by regularly using it to the point where you can control the thoughts of the first brain, and also silence the first brain through deep meditation. Realise that when you take the power away from the original brain that the body and person still functions in it's own way and basically doesn't need the brain (no free will). Finally force the new brain to take over as the main brain. In order to do this the original brain must give up and die, and truly believe it is dying - there is no other way. This new brain is able to tap into the universe in a way that evolution could never find a reason to do.

I don't think this is a bad thing. Your ego loves to waste time here and read all the stuff that is of no use to you while you instead should go off and meditate or do something usefull. So your higher self tells you that you now really should go off and do something different. This forum can very well be a mere distraction @Neo  Also don't sit in front of the PC too much or stare at the smartphone, give yourself a break. 

@Neo chill out and let the ideas go their way.. I felt the exact same way probably most of last year.. Enlightenment is no easy for people to grasp and even reconcile with current beliefs and structures. Just keep moving abd you will see how everything goes to the right place.. Just start the enlightenment work.. There is no need for you to be in the forum to do that.. Personally i do 30 minutes of meditation and then work on my financial and social life (i will increase the sessions in the futute). Just don't panic and take your time just so your ideas takes their place.. It is a natural proccess, this enlightenment thing is almost from another dimension kind of thing ? 

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb

6 hours ago, Neo said:

Create in essence a new "brain" spontaneously in software of the brain by analysing the first brains thoughts and asking "who am I". Practice the use of this new brain by regularly using it to the point where you can control the thoughts of the first brain, and also silence the first brain through deep meditation. Realise that when you take the power away from the original brain that the body and person still functions in it's own way and basically doesn't need the brain (no free will). Finally force the new brain to take over as the main brain. In order to do this the original brain must give up and die, and truly believe it is dying - there is no other way. This new brain is able to tap into the universe in a way that evolution could never find a reason to do.

:o 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

So... question.. I was avoiding mindful meditation using the sense of touch because I heard the senses were a lie, and were part of the bondage that enslaves us, but.. now Im thinking to bring myself out of my mind to reach the height of thinking of nothing which is more beneficial than thinking regardless If I am my thought or not because I do not know yet, I am going to be using the sense of touch everywhere I go and focus on that all day long, example is when I walk inside the store I will be focusing on the soles of my feet as much as possible throughout the shopping experience, probably will be doing this after my break today to get the FUCK out of my mind. FUCK MIND 

Although.. more thoughts offered by you may seem counter intuitive to you, please do share because, Leo with his thoughts were the catalyst of my yearning for enlightenment, any help is appreciated.

Edited by DizIzMikey