Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Agathe

Your default is the prolongation of your quality

1 post in this topic

Yesterday someone has stolen my walet, my purse, my sport bag and all my identity cards in it.

At the exact moment that I opened the locker I felt nothing

I was surprised cause I wasn't really pissed...

Really... Kind of if I knew instinctively that everything could be replaced... and not

and I was ok with that....

even the purse that I did by myself

or that famous sport bag that it took me five years to wait until I found one that I really knew it was the one.( you know how it his sometimes your just able to wait a long period of time just for the one your really appreciate, and nothing else when it represent something for you, even for small things or not)

even that loss did't impress me

I felt shy because I had to ask, 3.25$, to someone that I don't Really know; just to go back home

and still I was ok with that too

This is a quality; but honestly sometimes I'm asking myself, if that quality went too far....

You know, often, your default is the prolongation of your quality. That quality just went too far,,,,

When you feel an emotion you react or you act and sometimes for some people; both.

For axample my purse; the one that I did by myself; I liked it, really

and it's gone but I don't care.  But someone who care; you know what they would do?... Obviously they will make an other one

This is what I have to work on

Bring alive again something that was taken from me... or that I lost on the road

And I was talking about my purse but obviously this is an analogy I have to do that with something deeper in my life something profound that mean something important for me; even if I don't feel all the signification for now 

And it's the opposite for most of the people;

For some people they will have to learn how to detatched

so you need in life to know exactly were you're at

for me, I have to learn how to reborn from my ashes even if I don't feel why I have to do it because I'm not sad to lose

Edited by Agathe