Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shu

We are in harmony. (Yin Yang method)

1 post in this topic

Hot & cold, fire & water, force & recreation , grouth & dispensation, hard & melow, white & black, metter & void, contraction & expantion, noise & silence 

In & out, movment & rest, war & peace, wake & sleep, sunrise & sunset, feminine & masculine. 

There somthing between all opposites on all leveles thet strictly keeping the BALANCE beyond "our" control, and when is there (forever been there) everyone and everything is happy... thets the rule no quation ask period. Keep on looking for it dummy))

The problem is thet from the birth we been injected with distrust and paranoia towards the universe so we afraid for our selfs and trying to conquer the universe...touphen up, smarten up, be enlightent, alpha male, hitler, maya, pharoes, piramids, trump, casanova, mommy, dady, ...leo))

Thets what it means when we say to trust the universe and surennder and get carried away by the universe an thets how youl be in synk with everything and thets why we should get out of our way and thet why we "trying" to be in the moment "right here" so wel might open the door for the world to enter, its always ther, we need to open our eyes, and stop trying to look for it. But there is no "me or i" there , we are not in control of nothing  thets imposible, we are it and we always been there.

Even though its a consept.My suggestion is  the there is a big chance too see thet balance thing if observing throug yin yang glasses for it will awake more trust and confidence for the universe.

There could be in the future other methodes to notice cool paterns and gein trust for the world.

Edited by Shu