Shanmugam

My First Book on Enlightenment - Get it for Free

26 posts in this topic

Dear all,

I successfully published my first book 'The Truth About Spiritual Enlightenment: Bridging Science, Buddhism and Advaita Vedanta'  in Amazon. It is available in both kindle and paperback versions. I am able to provide the kindle book for free for five days using KDP select. The kindle book will be available for free from 24th Nov, 2017 to 28th Nov, 2017. I invite the members of this forum to take advantage of this free promotion.

Kindle version: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078494FQB

Paperback: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1973364549

512-0PPeEkL.jpg

Here is the description of the book:

"Spiritual enlightenment is becoming a buzzword. Enlightenment is a popular niche for people who write or read about self-help, meditation, healing, psychology and more. But do you really understand what enlightenment is? Is it some kind of altered state of consciousness, a solution to get high without drugs, a way to live life in 24/7 bliss, a myth or a complete scam? Is there any scientific basis to enlightenment or spiritual awakenings? This book has the answer for these questions. This book attempts to bridge spiritual teachings of Vedanta and Buddhism with science. It gives you a practical and reasonable path to end your suffering and live a peaceful, satisfied and happy life. Above all, it will help you to find your own way and follow your own light. The book will also introduce you to some important concepts in psychology, which are related to spiritual awakening. The concepts and solution presented in this book are based on the author’s own experience. It also has a chapter that narrates author’s own spiritual journey which led to a complete spiritual transformation. The book also has a separate chapter which talks about scientific research done on spiritual enlightenment."

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

I'll read it asap, and buy it if it's not total bullshit (which I doubt it is).

And good luck, I hope it will work it out for you :) 

FREE STUFF BOYZZZ !!!

(couldn't help it, not sorry :D )

oprah-excited-gif.gif

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Ether I hope so too

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

7 hours ago, Ether said:

Hey, i just hope its the ruth.

Are you enlightned?@Shanmugam

Hopefully its a positive answer , else why write a book about enlightment? 

@Shanmugam Congratulations! 

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

I will buy your book.  You deserve to get paid for your work.  You provided value to the world; thus, the world should provide value to you in return.  That’s how true business should work.  Congrats on the publishing!  I look forward to reading this book carefully.  This inspires me to step-up my own writing too.  I need to get off my ass and work on my own writing much more than I currently am.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I will buy your book.  You deserve to get paid for your work.  You provided value to the world; thus, the world should provide value to you in return.  That’s how true business should work.  Congrats on the publishing!  I look forward to reading this book carefully.  This inspires me to step-up my own writing too.  I need to get off my ass and work on my own writing much more than I currently am.  

Thank you :)

"This inspires me to step-up my own writing too." - Go for it! I wish you all the best... :)

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@Ether As far as I know from his other articles he is, but he doesn't like the to call him Enlightened.

@blazed Thank you

2 hours ago, blazed said:

Goodluck with the book man! I hope you don't bash Sadhguru too much in it, lol :D

Actually, I haven't talked about him except in a couple of paragraphs from a chapter which narrates my own story. :) 

Shanmugam 

Once you have read the book, consider leaving a honest review about the book in Amazon. I will appreciate it very much. It will help me to reach more people. My main intention is to raise the awareness in bridging science and spirituality and in separating facts from myths..

One of the forum users messaged me saying that he couldn't download it. If anyone has any problem, let me know. Also, you don't have to have a kindle device to read the book. Amazon has kindle apps for iphone and android. If you have android for example, just download the kindle app from playstore and search for the book title in the kindle app. You will need to create a free account in Amazon if you don't have one. Then you can download it for free until 28th November..

Shanmugam 

3 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

Once you have read the book, consider leaving a honest review about the book in Amazon. I will appreciate it very much. It will help me to reach more people. My main intention is to raise the awareness in bridging science and spirituality and in separating facts from myths..

One of the forum users messaged me saying that he couldn't download it. If anyone has any problem, let me know. Also, you don't have to have a kindle device to read the book. Amazon has kindle apps for iphone and android. If you have android for example, just download the kindle app from playstore and search for the book title in the kindle app. You will need to create a free account in Amazon if you don't have one. Then you can download it for free until 28th November..

Great book!

I haven't read it all (I probably won't because I rather use that time for practice ;) )

But kudos to you

I strongly dislike the title of your book. Smells like delusion, deceit and false grandeur. I principally avoid books with titles such as: "The Truth about ...". As only delusional people talk in absolutes about a relative topic.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

@vizual No need to be so serious about words. There is a chapter in my book "Problem with words" which addresses exactly that.

The title for my book means just that. No need to over complicate it. :) . I chose that title because I have worked on separating facts from myths (in the light of my own experience) and put together in a book.

Shanmugam 

Thanks a lot for this, this book will be of intense value to everyone. Wish you more creativity and inspiration when you write more! You supplied me with a valuable map thanks for that, I will start reading the book as soon as I can!

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks