tyy

Brief AL-LAD 100mcg Dose Report

4 posts in this topic

Brief background: I’ve never used psychedelics, quit a weed habit a few months ago and have never really enjoyed getting drunk. After listening to Leo’s AL-LAD trip report, I was using this as a warm up dose but thought it could have the potential to still be strong because of my lack of tripping history.

Setting: House to myself with my cats. Most of the time was spent between my daily meditation area and living room.

Intentions: Deepen my meditation and gain insight towards my life purpose. I didn’t know if a starter dose would help me much with these goals but thought it would be good to set them just in case. I was at the first visualization exercise in the life purpose section of the course and had one failed attempt under my belt.

This proved to be a good warm-up dose. I was not feeling much effect until after an hour or so. I did not feel much of a body high, aside from maybe feeling lighter during the trip. I think I experienced the same head cold style sensation mentioned in Leo’s trip report. Visuals were pretty much non-existent. I felt like there was a reoccurring scent I was picking up throughout the trip. The overall mood of the trip was peaceful/happy.

There were a few ways in which my afternoon differed from a regular sober afternoon. My perception of time kind of went astray; it seems I was very present in the moment. I sat to meditate during the trip and instantly felt like it was deeper too. Throughout the afternoon I listened to music, watched the rain through a window, played with my cats and watched several Rupert Spira videos on YouTube near the end. I really thought the substance would whisk me away and structure the events of my afternoon on its own; however, I feel now I didn’t have a strong enough itinerary in mind to take advantage of this time.

I think this was a good way to get accustomed to the length of a psychedelic trip (probably lingered +/- 6 hours) having no prior experience. It also seems to ripple past the actual trip. The next day I sat down to do two life purpose visualizations and felt like they clicked. Meditation this week has felt calmer than normal. I could be really reaching here but since the trip I feel like I can remember so much more about the dreams I have been having at night.

I am going to take some time before using 150mcg, but it will be next before any other substance.

Nice, thanks for sharing. You could always fast or detox or maybe eat mostly or only fruits a day or two before the experience, this should amplify your sensitivity and effects. Many people suggest on an empty stomach but i also believe there is more layers to it to raise your sensitivity/vibration.

Just a suggestion that may help as i have noticed with myself when i started to take care of my mind/body/health i was able to go much deeper with smaller doses because with LSD, 50ug more can sometimes feel like 100-200ug more and this sensitivity is for everything in general not just LSD and psychedelics.

2c

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Ok cool, thanks for the advice @pluto . I’ve read about the empty stomach; on this day I had breakfast and did weight training and cardio before tripping. I wonder what effect that had on the experience as well. 

11 minutes ago, tyy said:

Ok cool, thanks for the advice @pluto . I’ve read about the empty stomach; on this day I had breakfast and did weight training and cardio before tripping. I wonder what effect that had on the experience as well. 

Most welcome, you'd be surprised how much something very small could shape and direct your trip in a whole new way, psychedelics in general is like amplifying all your senses multiple times or more, i remember once on LSD i decided to drink one beer and it felt like i stepped into a new more denser/darker world just from a single beer, my friends did not notice this, i guess i am much more sensitive but i did or another example would be when i was feeling really good and eating/living very clean and had LSD that lead to the one of the most amazing experiences of my life and i felt like every cell in my body was vibrating infinite orgasms of eternal bliss. After that i was in an afterglow-like state for 2-3months as it almost felt like it kicked my initial awakening back up in gear :P All the best, Safe Journeys!

B R E A T H E