Viking

water memory

44 posts in this topic

There's this theory going around that consciousness affects water. I got this concept from the book Mt best cook by tom j chalko. he says in the book that he met some old man and that old man turned water that smelled like water with fluoride to water that smells like ozone, after he put his hand and concentrated on getting out the "bad stuff" and inserting the "good stuff" into the water.

What he continued saying, is that if you appreciate the food you eat, the appreciation will turn the water in that food into "good" water and will make your body more harmonious and will align this food more with your metabolism.

Have you heared about it? I try to be really openminded here.

Edited by Ilya

@Ilya

I had a period of many months where I have programmed my water with solfeggio frequencies but mostly 432Hz. Also talking positive words with positive feeling to water, made it taste better. Yes water has no taste, but I clearly sensed a difference. The difference is like, drinking high quality water, spring water and some water directly from the pipe. Find out for yourself. Also your body is made mostly out of water, so.... what does this tell you? 

Thoughts and emotions affect water. This is scientifically proven;)

Do a google and youtube search: masaro emoto water experiment

water-crystal-example-2.png

Edited by AleksM

2 hours ago, AleksM said:

Yes water has no taste, but I clearly sensed a difference. The difference is like, drinking high quality water, spring water and some water directly from the pipe.

I know right?! Always gets me. Makes it taste so much sweeter.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Everything is consciousness and just as existing and as alive as everything else and You have the power to Enliven it ALL to new heights! You are creators! Enjoy Yourselves as a life that is enjoyed is lived to its fullest <3

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

One time, on a trip, i watched the water pouring from the kitchen faucet, and saw infinite intelligence within it. I wanted to put my finger in it, but I saw the infinite in my finger, and realized there was no point. Then I laughed for a few months. Water is weird that way. Love you guys. Have a great Thanksgiving. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Yeah it seems as though openmindedness turned into madness -_- , how the hell would metal music make something bad?

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

@blazed @blazedI see the way I want to see. Believing is seeing not the other way around. You will ALWAYS find proof for what you believe. So the question is, how do you want to see? ;)

@blazed @Spacious

I love you guys. 

How does believing that thoughts have no power help you? I'd rather believe that my thoughts have physical power over my reality than not. I support my reality by the beliefs I have. If the beliefs are not supporting me in any way, shape or form, than I know those beliefs are based on separation and definitions of limitation. 

I prefer seeing in way that empowers me, believing that thoughts have no power, does not empower me in any way, shape or form.

I always test the beliefs I adopt are aligned with reality. My personal experience confirmed that thoughts indeed have power over the water. If I program the water with 432Hz, program it with positive words and intentions, than I clearly sense a difference after drinking the water. But of course not everybody will sense this, because most people are not sensitive enough. I am hyper sensitive and so it's easy for me to see the difference. 

Do you think that it will be announced on TV that thoughts have physical power? That's ridiculous. If everybody knew that their thoughts have power over their reality then things would not be the way they are now, because everybody would recognize that they are the creators of their reality. But for now, the mainstream uses techniques of manipulation so this information does not spread. Society wants you to remain a victim. ;)

Enjoy your self-fulfilling prophecy.  :D 

Here's some content for you two to check out.

@Ilya @Dragallur

Plenty of people have done the 'love hate rice experiment' and posted their findings online, I did it too and it works.

What's pretty cool about it is that the jar you project love on significantly preserves it's freshness, but that there are little to no differences in the hate jar comapred to the ignored jar.

I'm surprised how much people limit themselves from being the creators they are, only illusion/separation and conditioning keeps them in this (unsure)/Self-doubt.disbelief-state. If only they knew.. As a part of creation, you and creation are one and the same, why allow systems to condition and limit your life and potential?

Freedom is everywhere, you just have to tune-in and choose in or you are merely existing in this life and not actually living. Nothing grows or thrives behind walls of comfort, you must be your own master.

B R E A T H E

@pluto I dont think im advanced enough to believe myself to be a unicorn, one day though..

On a serious note: I think one should advance in his evolution of paradigms smoothy, we cant force ourselves to believe a bunch of stuff, we have to try to be openminded, though that differs from being someone who believes everything. just believing may result in misunderstanding which can lead to a disaster (take religion for example). you're right that "if only they knew.." but they dont, I personally dont, so we have to gradually get that understanding.

@AleksM Anyway if we go back to this metal thing that I mentioned... you know it seems to me like someone who does not like some type of music because it is "harder" than what he normally listens to creates some experiment that "proves" how good words change the structure of water. I think all of you add just too much of an emphasis on human beings as us having some kind of "abilities" while confirming them either with confirmation bias or placebo effect. Btw. I quite enjoy metal music and always feel empowered by it and also I ignore all of my food at home and it does not seem going crazy, would this apply to anything? Like trees in a forest, my table? Do these things understand all languages or does a thought have ultimate "vibe" to it no matter the language? What about sign language thoughts? What if they are sarcastic?

-Insomnium

@Dragallur talking about biases, are you biased in this situation? I think you are quite lot. Why? Have you even bothered to click on the threads to watch the videos? If so, have you watched all the content? @blazed? One question. Do you know what is cymatics? 

@AleksM I agree, it was a bit rude from me to immediately respond without looking on those links, I took notes on the one about water and vibration (20 minutes):

Ok so I watched the 20-minute video about water and here are my thoughts:

So what is giving the frequency sweep to the Earth? Our pulse? How does that affect the whole world?
He is showing what he says is vibrating water on different frequencies, how does that change into the idea that feeling, thought and emotion is a vibration? Btw. these patterns are nice only subjectively. So he basically played some sound to water and then said that this applies to thoughts too, what the hell.

Then comes this second guy (or is it the same one?) who says that everything is sound and that thoughts are sound outside of the frequency that we can hear or what. Again he jumped to that conclusion after saying that sand makes certain patterns on a metal plate. 
Oh, come on! He says that in the beginning the world was sound and it was created like that, how can that make any sense? How is everything sound?

At roughly 6:50 he talks about sound and how it affects galaxies and matter, but you know, one does not create sound in a VACUUM! Our heart beats faster when we are stressed simply because it tries to prepare us for some stress like situation (I am not biologist though), there is nothing wrong with a higher heartbeat, it normally happens when........ you are running!

They write that water is a concept, of course, we make the concept of a water inside our head to label it somehow and it could be an illusion.

About the water crystals even if it really worked like that there is no reason why it should affect the body how good or bad water crystal looks like, again this is totally subjective and metal music is very complex and does not have clean sounds in there. Btw. as somebody else said: If water truly had a memory then city tap water would be one of the most dangerous substances on the planet.

So that's it you see? I am of course biased towards my beliefs, you were very much on point with that, but I also think I have raised quite important questions that everybody should ask if they watch a video like that.

-Insomnium

@blazed  @Dragallur

What is your intention and purpose with your replies?? I reality don't get it.. You are just reacting to what I say without actually watching all of the stuff I mentioned and so I can't take you seriously.

It is obvious to me that your monkey mind is reacting because if it didn't than you would be patient enough to watch all of the documentaries and videos mentioned without continuining to confirm your beliefs. I spend many months a few years back studying this stuff and it made the biggest influence in my understanding of reality, also I have put thousand of hours meditating with soleggio frequencies, 432Hz and other vibrational frequencies and I noticed superb benefits.

Here is even more stuff. If you don't want to watch it, then talk with your hand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cymatics

There are two questions that are raised here:

1) Does water have memory?

2) Is there a scientific evidence for water memory?

First, let us recognize both these as two different questions. I am not going to talk about the first question because it has been already discussed here.

But I know the definite answer to the second question. There is no scientific evidence for water memory.

I actually answered a question in Quora regarding Sadhguru's talk on water memory: https://www.quora.com/What-are-scientists’-opinions-on-Sadhguru-Jaggi-Vasudevs-IIT-Madras-talk-about-water-having-memory-and-his-abilities-to-manipulate-its-taste-via-telekinesis/answer/Shanmugam-P-12?srid=hJCJi

In that answer, I have explained how science works and have talked about almost all the popular studies done on water memory.

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@AleksM Yeah as blazed said I really do not have the patience to watch so many of these videos and that was why I responded to the 20 minute one and hopefully showed you why it does not make sense, you could have of course at least reacted to that. The thing is that this is not the first time I am confronting this type of evidence giving and pseudoscience and it gets kind of tiring so unless you provide some strong case against my arguments I won't be really motivated to watch the whole 2 hour documentary.

To demonstrate again what type of videos you are sharing, I watched the first one "How thought creates vibration and frequency" and here are my thoughts:

The beginning sounds quite legit until he talks about two electrons passing next to each other. You see they do not create some kind of wave just like that. How light (photons) are created is by electron with high energy losing it and radiating it away as light. This light or also electromagnetic radiation has huge spectrum, on one part with a long wavelength and small frequency you got the radio waves than in the "middle" there is really what we see and with a short wavelength and high frequency you got ultraviolet light, x-rays and gamma rays. Now he said that thoughts have shorter wavelengths then what we can see, he pointed it on the board, this would mean that thoughts work like ultraviolet radiation at least. Guess what, ultraviolet radiation can give you tan, a bit more sunburn and eventually cancer... if thoughts are like this we should stop walking around other people and stop our monkey mind before we die. (Actually, I just saw how he pointed x-rays on lower frequency than emotions which means that emotions do probably cause cancer).

So from my point of view, this is just bunch of people trying to talk science while they never studied it even on high school level... trust me there is a reason why scientists have to spend decades before they do some hardcore research.

-Insomnium

@Dragallur lol so the real reason there are more occurrences of cancer in the later years is the increased anxiety and bad emotions people are having. Now you can literally say "this person gives me cancer".