KieranWicklow

UFO? After Shrooms

17 posts in this topic

I've almost come back to a normal state after a very strong mushroom trip a few weeks ago. Weirdly I've started seeing strange lights when walking in the woods at night (something I've done almost nightly for many years) .

I see a pulsating orange/white light almost like a globe, I initially thought it was a drone. Then I realised there was no sound and then a strange red pattern showed up in the night sky beside the pulsating light.  It seemed to arise out of nowhere to the right of the light and stretch up about 20 feet or so. It wasn't a bright light  more like a matt paint effect.  Then that disappeared and a second pulsating light the same as the first appeared about 100 feet in front. Both lights then seemed to follow me for about 15 mins until I reached home.

Someone said that because my vibrations are higher I've become a person of interest to whatever is out there.

Anyone experience anything like this or have any comments. 

Thanks, so great to have somewhere to talk about this.

Love

K. 

The higher you vibe the more you see, children always see mystical things and then adults don't believe them and shut them down then they don't believe it anymore thus cutting out connection to higher vibrations thus eventually becomes forgotten unless a powerful experience re-aligns the energetic vibratory pathways again like it has happened for you.

Whoever told you that knows what he/she is talking about, listen to them. When i was focused more on this stuff i would get telepathic downloads all the time and notice many things i never notice or saw before (similarly to when you take a psychedelic and it expands your perception significantly) and nowadays not so much because lifestyle changes/choices but i know if i go deep again they all come back. It happens every time.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto there where 2 instances as a kid that I remember very clearly seeing a flying saucer, they were very cliche looking as well, one was all done up with lights like those nauseating carnival rides. 

I also remember a supernatural experience when I was at a playground at a burgerking where I lifted up one of those foam tiles. When I lifted it up I saw giant red ants floating around in some glowing yellow void. I screamed and then shut the tile closed. 

@KieranWicklow I am having similar occurrences. I don’t feel it’s a ‘person of interest’ situation. I think we access them, not them us. We’re not In the ‘them & us’ paradigm anymore, and we’re seeing reality for the illusion that it is, and comfortable with it. I don’t know anything about it though, this is my best guess on what I’ve experienced. It’d be great to continue sharing. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@pluto Or maybe you are so alone you invent other beings to keep you company?

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Actually, that's the most freaky thing. I understand that we are all waves from the same ocean so to speak and that idea of there only being one seems very lonely. I understand that it not like this but from where I am now I can't see it.

@Leo Gura @KieranWicklow  Steven Greer has an online training course of 16 hours that teaches all contact protocols. He made contact and documented it  and filmed it with his CSETI5 team more than 10000 times. There is no single time when he didnt establish contact. ;)I also made contact but prior to purchasing this training more then 100 times.

Edit: Here is the new documentary from Steven Greer.

Edited by AleksM

48 minutes ago, AleksM said:

@Leo Gura @KieranWicklow  Steven Greer has an online training course of 16 hours that teaches all contact protocols. He made contact and documented it  and filmed it with his CSETI5 team more than 10000 times. There is no single time when he didnt establish contact. ;)I also made contact but prior to purchasing this training more then 100 times.

Does it help you in your life having contact with these ETs? How?

2 minutes ago, Visionary said:

Does it help you in your life having contact with these ETs? How?

It's free anal sex, can't say no to that !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

It's free anal sex, can't say no to that !

Ahhh flashbacks to the good old penitentiary days :)

Btw.. Now i understand the word star-seed.

@Nahm Steven has 2 superb documentaries. One is named Sirius and the newer one is Unacknowledged. You can find them on youtube.  Steven is kind of a big deal.;) I think he shows contact in his new one but not sure. In his course he shows a lot of footage and pictures so if you want to go deeper check the link I sent you in the message box to purchase his course.      

Edited by AleksM